Ideals

a chip on one's shoulder (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is your ideal wedding? For me it's just simple, wearing a white dress with the love of my life waiting for me in front of the altar. 

Maybe a wedding at the church will do, or if we can at the beach. I would like the theme to be blue and white, just like our favorite colors. Most importantly, I want to be married with someone I truly love, which is the girl beside me. Ahn Yujin.

I was brought back to reality when suddenly the crowd claps and shout as the couple in front of us just sealed their wedding with a kiss. I smiled at them and clapped.

Yena, the crackhead she is, shouted on top of her lungs

"I did not only date Yuri! I married her!" 

And the crowd gets noisier, because it was a joke she told years ago. Everyone found it funny and the poor Yuri could only smack Yena's arm and tell her to shut up.

Same for the person beside me, I looked at her while I laugh. As I hear her precious laugh and only smile wider. I am really whipped for her. I wonder though will this ever happen to us?

"Why something wrong with my face?" 

Yujin suddenly spoke and I realize I'm staring at her for too long. 

"Nothing, I'm just thinking of something." 

"Really? What are you thinking of?"

"It's a secret"

She just shook her head to dismiss the thought and smiled while looking at the couple in front of us, apparently they are already taking pictures and we are needed there.

I held her hand and drag her beside the newlyweds and the photographer took the picture.

Fast forward to the after-party. Yujin was asked to give speech and she was applauded while she walks to the mini-stage at the venue. 

"As Yena's bestfriend, I'm a witness on how whipped she is to her now wife. I still remember the time where she made 'that' joke to Yuri and Yuri was visibly upset." 

The crowds laugh so do I.

"Being a dumb duo, we didn't know what to do. So what we did is that we climb to her room and I made Yena kneel and ask for forgiveness." 

Yujin said while laughing, Yena just then shouted "Yah! Ahn Yujin!" and the crowd became louder because of laughing so much.

"Luckily, Yuri didn't get that mad at us plus the uninformed entering of her room, she just said to Yena to control her playfulness. And guess what, Yena did control herself. She wasn't the same crackhead from before but it was for the better." 

The crowd became silent, and I saw Yena who is about to tear up.

"She change but in a good way, the 'unnecessary' things we do from before stopped and, thank Jesus! We graduated college. I even thought we can't survive."

"I'm glad for my buddy here, Yena, to find someone who help h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter