Sunset with you

a chip on one's shoulder (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Minju" someone called Minju, unconsciously smiling as she recognize the voice. 

"Hey, Yujin" Minju responded not removing her eyes on the view infront of her, admiring it. Minju felt Yujin sat beside her. "What are you looking at?"

"The clouds, I really love them. Aren't they pretty?" 

Minju asked her as she appreciate once more the beauty of the sky. The color of the sky turning orange as the sun sets.

"Yes, they're beautiful. But you're unsurpassed."

Minju turn her head to look at Yujin noticing how close our faces are. Suddenly, the world turns pink.

"You and your words, get up! I'm gonna cook you dinner" 

Minju said as she felt blood rushing up her cheeks, wishing the sun to cover it and attempt to stand up but suddenly Yujin pulled her down, holding her wrist

"I thought you love the clouds? It's near sunset, why don't we stay for a while? Maybe take a photo of the sky or something." 

Minju thought about it for a moment, Yujin has a point but she needs to move away because just like before their faces are close to each other. Minju stared at Yujin and her features closely, Yujin’s doll-like eyes that looks at Minju lovingly as they turn into crescent moons when she smile, Oh her smile! Minju loves how every time Yujin sees her those dimples on her cheeks would appear, Minju just wanna poke them- Wait!

The scenario where Minju fell inlove for the first time flashed into her head, the reason why she got a wounded heart.

Minju immediately pulled her hand which Yujin still held as she was lost in her thoughts, as Yujin look at her with a furrowed brows, confused and Minju stood up. 

"No. You should go home before it gets late." 

Minju looks at anything but Yujin's

"What? No one's even home and I'm sure my dog's got her food and water- Hey! Minju!" 

Minju cut her off as she walk away but Yujin immediately catch up and hheldher wrist, again. But now Yujin held it tight. 

"Minju, what's wrong?" she asked as she lowers her head trying to catch Minju's gaze who has her head lowered, her eyes looking at the ground. 

Suddenly her head shot up and look at Yujin.

"Yujin, I can't do this okay? I have to stop myself. I realized I'm already falling in love- I'm afraid if I fall again no one's going to catch me. Yujin, I've been through this once, and it breaks me real hard. Not letting this happen to me again!" 

As Minju said every word tears fell from her eyes, she sob for awhile because Yujin didn't say anything. She use her other hand to wipe some of her tears.

"Minju, you still don't trust me? I've been by your side for a year already."

No response, just Minju crying with her head down as Yujin look at her

"I'm open arms to catch you if you fall. Minju, please trust me this time, let yourself fall in love with me." 

Yujin reassured her as Yujin wipe her tears, her thumb grazing her cheeks and held her face like it's a precious thing, all this time Minju didn't realize she was loved now all she have to do is,

She did it, Minju initiated the kiss as the sun goes down in the background, it was a kiss that answers it all, Minju was the first one who pulled away.

"Yujin, I'm falling for you please catch me." Minju said to her as their foreheads met, 

"Wow just wow Minju," Minju laughed at her, Minju thought Yujin's initial response is so cute. 

"But you don't have to ask. I guarantee you, you'll fall for me harder. But may I ask for one more kiss?"

Minju only nod as Yujin kissed her, this time she felt Yujin's love pouring onto her since the last one she didn't expect. She responded into her kiss but-

BEEP!

"Hey Lovebirds! Get out of the way!" 

a car suddenly honk and Minju realized they're in the middle of the road, with 'If You Leave Me Now' by Chicago playing loudly from the radio of the car.

"We should probably head back at my apartment," Minju said as she pull Yujin to her apartment, and their laughter fades into the background.

Yujin and her bickered for a moment who will cook their dinner and Minju won, so now Yujin's just sitting at the sofa infront of the TV, occasionally she would look behind her to look at Minju and smile, Minju would catch Yujin lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter