Epilogue

SPY

5 Years Later..

 

When the sun rays hit his face, Siwon had a hard time not waking up. He tossed around in bed for a few minutes before finally sitting up. His eyes were half lidded as he yawned. His hair had the morning bed hair style that he was too lazy to fix. Siwon smelled something sweet coming from downstairs, he got up from the bed and took a shirt from the wardrobe to wear before going downstairs to eat.

When he arrived downstairs, he saw his husband in the kitchen busy making pancakes. He sat at the kitchen table and stretched out his arms,

“Siwon can you help me? It’s a saturday and you know what saturdays means right?”

Siwon rested his head on the table and looked at Ryeowook, “It means pancake day?” he smiled at his husband showing the dimples on his cheeks.

 

Ryeowook rolled his eyes, he put a pancake on one of the plates before putting more pancake batter on the pan, “Saturdays means Donghae comes over, and when Donghae comes over-”.

While Ryeowook was in the middle of explaining, their front door suddenly opened revealing Donghae who was still wearing his pajamas. He quickly closed the door behind him before running up to Siwon, with an envelope in hand.

“Hyukjae.. Is getting married..”

Siwon eyes widened, he took the envelope from Donghae and read it, and indeed it was a wedding invitation. He couldn’t believe that Hyukjae was getting married to one of the most wanted men in the world, the three of them quit being agents a long time ago, and kinda went on their separate paths. But they met each other again at Siwon and Ryeowook’s wedding, and have kept in touch since then.

 

Ryeowook put the last pancake on one of the plates and joined the duo as they kept talking about how excited they were for their friend.

Outside, far from their house but close enough to look inside. Stood a tall man wearing a black trench coat looking at the trio spending their morning. He stared at them, he wished he was there with them spending a nice morning with them eating breakfast, he wished it was him in Ryeowook’s place right now..

But as much as he wished for that he still has ties with the facility so he had missions to do, he was thankful his current mission allowed him to visit them here, even though he couldn’t meet them.

 

“Kim Ryeowook.. You really took good care of him, more than I could ever..”

 

The man turned his back from the house and started walking away from it. This is his final goodbye. He'll try not to bother them anymore after this. He took the wedding envelope he got from Hyukjae and ripped in two before throwing it on the trash can.

He sighed before continuing his walk, “Cho Kyuhyun.. you’re really hopeless..”