Four

SPY

After Siwon and Donghae went far enough he left the room he was hiding from, he chuckled, he knew that Donghae boy wasn't to be trusted, he must tell Heechul quickly. As he walked towards Heechul's office, he met Ryeowook who seemed a little bit frustrated, "Young master, is something of the matter?". Ryeowook sighed and shaked his head,

"It's nothing.. Look i gotta go now"

Ryeowook bowed and left towards the direction Siwon and Donghae went, but the man had no time to care. He arrived in front of Heechul's office, he knocked on the door and opened it not waiting for a response. Heechul seemed shocked at first but he smiled when he realized who it was, "Youngwoon! How are you today?". Youngwoon smiled and went up to Heechul, " Wonderful Heechul, thank you for asking.. But it seems that the news i'm about to bring isn't as wonderful as how my day is going"

 

Siwon was shocked when Ryeowook suddenly pulled him away, he was admiring the garden work of the lawn with Donghae when suddenly Ryeowook came out of nowhere saying he wants to go home. Donghae offered them if they wanted to use the car, but Ryeowook only continued walking and Siwon couldn't do anything about it, Siwon waved goodbye at Donghae who only chuckled at the two, he mouthed 'do it quickly!'

 

Siwon and Ryeowook stopped at a random cafe as they were on their way home. Siwon complained about how he was tired and would like to take a nice break, as they sat down Siwon checked around the cafe, it was full and busy since it was in the afternoon, so he had to be careful not to get caught when putting the drug in Ryeowook's drink. A waitress came up to them, she was wearing a victorian maid outfit, which made her stick out from everyone else, she had her blonde hair in low pigtails but Siwon refused to believe that's her real hair, "Hello boys what can i get for you? Coffee? Chocolate?". 

Siwon smiled politely at the barista, "Just two cups of tea will do". The barista nodded and said their order will arrive in a minute, and left the two alone. 

 

Ryeowook sighed and looked out the window, today has been quite hectic, his dad being overly paranoid wasn't something new, but he refused to believe someone is actually out to get him. He stopped his thoughts as he realized Andrew had been looking at him, he raised his eyebrow at Andrew who looked so focused on his face.

"Is there something wrong?"

Andrew pointed at his cheek, Ryeowook touched it and felt nothing, was there dirt on it? He stood up and told Andrew he would be going to the bathroom, as he was on his way, the waitress that served them earlier gave him a smile as she brought the tray with her to their table. Ryeowook entered the bathroom and looked at the mirror, there was nothing on his face, he ended up washing his face anyway just in case there was a bit of dirt there.

 

He came back to the table to see Andrew already sipping on his cup of tea. Andrew smiled at Ryeowook and gestured his untouched cup, "Drink it before it gets cold wookie". Ryeowook blushed at the nickname but he sat down and quickly drank the tea till the last drop, he was parched, he didn't realize it but the mansion was quite far away from town. He leaned back on his chair a bit, feeling a bit more relaxed after drinking the tea, he felt like he was in a daze too, his eyes were unable to focus, the voices around him seemed unclear, everything was just like mumbles in his ears. He felt like he was losing his consciousness,  his eyelids felt heavy, he held on the chair for support. He gave up and closed his eyes, the last thing he heard loud and clear was Andrew's voice saying,

"Kyuhyun.. Target acquired"


 

Ryeowook opened his eyes, the light was blinding, but he found himself in an unfamiliar room, the walls and floor were all white, and it was empty apart from the table, the bookshelf, and the bed he's laying on now. He tried to sit up, but he suddenly felt a pounding headache. He laid down again, trying to remember how he ended up here, he only remembered being in a cafe with Andrew, was this because of Andrew, no way he's a sweetheart. Andrew wouldn't be the one planning to kidnap him this whole time. As if the universe read his mind, A man entered his room, it was Andrew but he had his hair down. He also had a cold unreadable expression, he put down a tray of food and medicine on the table. Andrew put his hand on Ryeowook's forehead to check his temperature nodding when he felt it was normal. He turned to leave before Ryeowook held on his arm preventing him.

"Andrew.. Where are we? Where is this? Are we safe? Am i safe?"

Andrew pulled away his arm, "I'm not allowed to answer those questions". Ryeowook felt betrayed, so Andrew was a spy that worked for his dad's rival, as Andrew was about to leave, Ryeowook felt he had to ask one more question, even though he knew it was going to be left unanswered, " Is your real name actually Andrew?".

 Andrew stopped at the door, he shaked his head and mumbled a quiet no but loud enough for Ryeowook to hear. Ryeowook watched as the man he once knew as Andrew left, leaving him all alone in this empty white room. 

 

Siwon closed the door and locked it with his card, he looked at Ryeowook from the one way glass, he saw him wiping away his tears, Siwon felt horrible doing this, but it was his job. He kept looking at the man, his instinct was to go back in the room and hug him, but knowing their current situation, Ryeowook would probably push him away. He saw as Ryeowook stood up and checked out the food he brought in earlier. Siwon smiled as Ryeowook started eating, it seemed like he was really hungry, it was understandable since he was passed out for more than 12 hours. 

 

Suddenly someone hugged him from behind, Siwon was ready to punch whoever it was, but then he saw the fluffy brown hair, he calmed down knowing it was Kyuhyun, "Siwon hyung~ you're so cold to me now". Siwon sighed, ever since he came back, Kyuhyun started acting like a cute baby near him, it weirded him out since he was used to Kyuhyun playing hard to get with him. Kyuhyun stopped hugging Siwon and stood beside him, chuckling when he saw Ryeowook inside the room, "Doesn't it feel like watching a caged up zoo animal hyung, the poor guy doesn't know anything but we have him all locked up.. It's kinda funny".

Siwon glared at the young man, though he didn't lie, Ryeowook didn't have anything to do with Heechul and Leeteuk love quarrel, but here he is locked up inside a room, only to use as bait.

"Watch your words kyu"

Kyuhyun pouted as he saw Siwon looked angry. He really didn't understand why Ryeowook mattered, he's sure Siwon will forget about him soon anyway.

 

A few weeks have passed, Siwon kept bringing food to Ryeowook, at first every time he tried to talk to him, Ryeowook would just answer with a simple nod or he would shake his head, but now it seemed that Ryeowook has started warming up to him again. Siwon has had a hard time sleeping ever since he came back here, he kept having nightmares that involve Ryeowook, making him wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweat. Today the other agents were hanging out at the lounge, Siwon was at the kitchen preparing Ryeowook's dinner when suddenly the door opened revealing Shindong and an injured Donghae. They both looked like they ran all the way here, everyone went up to them asking them what happened, but Leeteuk's office door opened and out came Leeteuk, he quickly went up to the two men. The other agents gasped as it was their first time seeing their boss, Leeteuk looked around the room and then pointed at Siwon when he saw him, "Siwon! Help me bring these two to the medical bay"

"But sir i'm bringing dinner for ryeow-"

"SINCE WHEN DOES A PRISONER MATTER MORE THAN YOUR FRIENDS! Let Kyuhyun bring it to his room.. You help me"

Siwon nodded, he turned to Kyuhyun with pleading eyes before giving him the tray,

"Watch him eat okay? I don't want him starving himself". Kyuhyun watched as Siwon helped their two friends to the medical bay, he looked down at the tray and scowled, maybe he should let Ryeowook starve tonight. But Siwon would murder him if he did that. 

 

When Ryeowook heard the door opened, he hoped to see Andrew again or whatever his name is, since he was the only one he knew in this place, they don't talk a lot with each other, so Ryeowook still has yet to learn his real name. But instead a tall man with brown hair entered his room, he gave Ryeowook a glare as he put the food at the table. The man walked and leaned on the wall, still glaring at Ryeowook, " Well what are you looking at me for? Go eat! I don't have all day".

Ryeowook frowned, if he didn't want to be here then why watch him eat anyway. Ryeowook stood up and walked over so he could sit in the chair. The food wasn't that great, it tasted like the food he had been eating these past few days, he wondered why such a big organization can't hire chefs. 

 

In the end he only ate half of it, he wasn't going to force himself to eat something that wasn't great. So he stood up and went to his bed again, he picked up a book he was reading earlier and started reading it again, hoping the man who has been watching him got the signal that he wants to be alone. But instead of leaving said man took the plate of food, and sat on the bed. He took a spoonful and started feeding Ryeowook, who refused, "Eat this! Honestly if Siwon hyung didn't tell me to watch you i'd left you the moment i put down this plate..".

"I don't even know who Siwon is!". Ryeowook regret opening his mouth, the man in front of him quickly fed him the food, forcing Ryeowook to chew. " Siwon was the one that brought you here, or you might know him more as Andrew..". So his real name is Siwon, the man continued talking as he fed Ryeowook, "but since Siwon hyung had to take care of Shindong hyung and Donghae, he couldn't bring the food to you.. And he told me to do it..". The man smiled as he talked about Siwon, Ryeowook didn't know why but he felt a little bit jealous. Siwon and Andrew they're different people for Ryeowook, Ryeowook doesn't know anything about Siwon, but he knows Andrew, he spent time with him, he got those butterflies in his stomach feeling every time he's close to Andrew, yet he doesn't get it when with Siwon.

 

After feeding Ryeowook, the man cleaned up the tray and left, leaving Ryeowook alone with his thoughts again. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. This was his life now, stuck in a cell forever, unless his father decided to save him, but he had a feeling that won't be anytime soon, the reason he's kidnapped is because they want to get his father. Ryeowook opened his eyes when he heard someone unlocking the door, he sat up and looked at the opening door. It was Andrew, wait no, Siwon. His hair was a little bit messy, there was a blood stain on his white t-shirt, he looked tired. Ryeowook scooted, and patted his bed, telling Siwon to lay down there, and it seemed like it was Siwon's plan all along. The older man quickly laid down on the bed, Ryeowook raised his eyebrow at him, Siwon only sighed and took Ryeowook's pillow, "Your father found out Donghae was a spy and he almost got killed, thankfully Shindong hyung was there to pick him up, the car didn't get too far though.. They almost got caught multiple times, it's a miracle that they arrived here".

 

Ryeowook nodded. They started to become close again, though they were still awkward with each other, Ryeowook especially. but they enjoyed hanging out together, they mostly stayed in Ryeowook's cell in silence, or when it's time for the prisoners to have a day out at the field, they would sit at the bench together to look at the view. 

"The boy earlier, who was he?"

Now it was Siwon's turn to look at Ryeowook, "Kyuhyun? He's a good friend of mine, I told him to watch over when you eat earlier". So his name is Kyuhyun, he seemed to like Siwon a lot, maybe there was something between them, not that Ryeowook cared. Siwon softly pulled Ryeowook's hand, "hey, come lay down with me". Ryeowook laid down next to Siwon, it wasn't long till Siwon's hand made its way over and pulled Ryeowook into a hug. Ryeowook tried to push him away at first but Siwon just held him even tighter, "Let go of me andr- Siwon". 

"You can still call me Andrew if you want"

"No.. You're not Andrew, my Andrew is long gone"

 

Kyuhyun scowled as he saw the scene happening on screen, did Siwon forget that every prison cell has a security camera in them, and to cuddle with a prisoner, Kyuhyun couldn't be even more annoyed. He took his phone and was prepared to call Leeteuk, but his thumb barely touched the screen, he couldn't bring himself to report Siwon. Kyuhyun sighed and turned off all the monitors, he was done with his job for today, maybe he should check up on Shindong and Donghae. But when he was about to leave, the door of the security room opened, it was Leeteuk. 

"Oh, hyung, I was about to wrap it up for today.. What brings you here?"

"Turn on the cameras again, there has been a breach"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened, he nodded, he quickly the monitors again, as Leeteuk looked at the other monitors, Kyuhyun was worried that he would see Siwon and Ryeowook, "Oh my god.."

"What is hyung"

"Kyu, where did Donghae go? And why is Ryeowook's cell room empty"

Leeteuk turned to Kyuhyun with a terrified expression,

", did Donghae turned over to Heechul's side?"