Memories and Teasing... Lots of teasing

Can I be yours or more accurately, can I be both yours?

Chaeyeon's suggestion for breakfast definitely struck a chord within Sakura. Not only that she was starving and hungover and the thought of gorging on the majesty that is breakfast food sounded heavenly but it has been quite some time since she was able to eat breakfast and even longer where she was able to eat breakfast made by someone else.  The very few times she was able to breakfast, it was mostly lazily put together toast and over cooked eggs simply because she was too tired to function in the morning.

She had a degree and everything but lets just say life hasn't been kind to her ever since graduation. She half expected to graduate and find a job immediately but after applying for several jobs and being rejected in every single one, that expectation was immediately shattered. She was by all means not a honor student but she was definitely above average of a student, it seemed that companies were mostly looking for more experience workers. Which by all means was complete and utter bull but whatever Sakura needed a job fast or she'll have to sleep on the curb while being unemployed. Luckily she was able to get a part-time job in a cafe owned by an elderly couple. 

They were the sweetest and kindess people Sakura ever met. She was able to meet and talk them with Yena's assistance. Yena worked at a Korean BBQ place the couple owned as well so when she found out that Sakura was out of luck, she begged the couple to hire Sakura. Thankfully, it didn't take much convincing from Yena's part. The couple almost immediately signed her in. She might have looked relieve and happy on the outside when she was accepted but she was trying her damndest not to breakdown and cry in front of them. After strings of bad luck and failed job application, it felt like a miracle she was able to get even a simple job in a cafe. 

She really couldn't thank Yena enough for that. They might fight 99% of the time but they both sure as hell would move hell and heaven for each other if need be. Through Yena and her job at the cafe she was also able  to meet their other friends/co-worker, namely Hyewon and Minju. Beautiful and sweet girls who could melt even the coldest of hearts and who could make you simple by them simply talking. She quickly became friends with them but it did take some time, mostly because Sakura's gay heart couldn't handle talking to literal angels which resulted in a very very comedic situations.

One notable moment was when Hyewon hugged Sakura after she offered Hyewon her lunch when the girl forgot to bring her's. Hyewon brought Sakura to a tight but soft embrace which promptly stopped all bodily functions in Sakura's body. What followed was a series of panic screams and concern from 
Hyewon who saw Sakura limp to the ground, devoid of all life which was quite wrong. She was simply too overwhelmed by Hyewon's presence and proximity to function but she would never tell Hyewon that. Sakura's embarassing moment with Minju on the other hand happened when Minju who was quite clumsy spilled a cold brew on Sakura's uniform during closing. Minju was borderline about to cry while apologizing to Sakura which hurts Sakura more than anything since seeing the girl sad was more painful than being run over and believe her she knows how being run over felt. Sakura tried reassuring the girl but not before Minju could drag her to the employee lounge and strip Sakura off her top.  Minju wasn't thinking straight and simply acted out of instinct so her first instinct was to strip Sakura off so she could wipe her down and change Sakura in dry clothes that she thankfully brought but she failed to realize that she did not in fact ask for Sakura's permission and you could only imagine what was going through Sakura's mind. Sakura was full on panic but can you honestly blame her? A very attractive girl dragged you in a private lounge
and stripped your top off and being Sakura who truthfully never had the purest imagination. Then you can very well expect her mind and body going to overdrive. When Minju came close who in Sakura's imagination was ready to touch her, Sakura could only whimper out a small "be gentle". Needless to say, that knocked Minju out of her trance immediately and what came next was a mess of apologies and explanation with it ending with Minju hugging the Sakura out of embarassment while Sakura was still topless which ended with another passed out Sakura on the floor. Leaving the poor Minju to cover the girl up and rush her to a hospital. Thankfully Minju simply lied to the nurses and doctor about Sakura passing out due to exhaustion and not because of a gay panic attack.

After a few more shennanigans between Sakura and the two, they eventually became a good friend. Nothing was quite different though Sakura did realize those two angels could be very demonic in their pranks and teasing from time to time. Exhibit A of the night before where they managed to convince Sakura to a drinking competition. She still loved them to death but she needed to not only to deal with Yena's prankster but also those two which could honestly be tiring at times but definitely gave more color and life to Sakura's previously dull world.

Though we're quite far, where we? Right breakfast. Breakfast sounded lovely to Sakura's ears and stomach. She wonders what kind of cook Chaeyeon was and what kind of breakfast she would make. Sakura can't help but imagine Chaeyeon cooking with a ponytail and how nice it would feel to hug her from behind while she cooks while the two of them hum to a tune. Sakura decides to not slap herself self silly once more for the fear of upsetting both girls. She simply stayed quiet and reserve that thought/imagination for later during slow periods in work.

She wondered a lot about things, that was almost second nature to her. From minute things like the weather or what kind of takeout she would buy this time too more pressing things like her future and career. It gave her a sense of comfort being able to expect what will happen. She might be wrong sometimes but still it helped expecting what will happen somehow. Like now, she expected to simply eat a breakfast with the couple and have them explain everything to her. That should have been the normal scenario... but instead she wonders how did she get into this situation. A certain situation where she was seated comfortably on top of Chaeyeon's lap while the girl hugs her from behind while playing with Sakura's finger as she holds a casual conversation with her girlfriend Eunbi who volunteered to prepare the table and food.

From what she can gather from their conversation and while fighting off the blush from her face as Chaeyeon continues to softly brush Sakura's hand. Chaeyeon and Eunbi are both business owners of several establishments around the area and nearby cities which explains their pretty humangous apartment though it was a lot more homey and comfortable looking than the typical pristine white apartments she regularly sees online and in tv. Though several luxury items were still present
like a giant tv, high end appliances, a grand piano, and vintage guitars decorated around the house. Sakura couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous of the couple, she assumed they weren't much older than her but they were so well off compared to her who could barely scrape by in a box she calls an apartment.

Sakura was once again knocked out of her thoughts after she felt Chaeyeon's hand leaving hers and instead repositioning themselves on top of Sakura's stomach.

"You're so incerdibly thin Saku-chan... Do you eat enough?" Chaeyeon ask while slowly running her thumb up and down Sakura's stomach. Worry and concern evident in her voice and face though Sakura can only assume since she was still positioned on top of chaeyeon's lap (she is still confuse on how she got there but at this point she'stoo afraid to ask).
"Yes, don't worry..." 
"Hmmm.... okay..." Sakura says as convincingly as possible though by Chaeyeon's reponse, the girl clearly knew Sakura was lying. You can't really blame Sakura for lying, it was kinda embarassing and degrading to admit she could barely afford 2 meals a day. 

"Eunbi, make sure to add more food on Sakura's plate."
"Already on it, Breakfast is served~! Chaeyeon, please release Sakura from your lap so she can actually eat properly."
"Do I really have to~?! She's so warm and so soft to hug~!" Chaeyeon's more serious and concern now was replaced by a voice dripping with honey and cuteness that pretty sure made Sakura's heart stop for a second or two.
"Yes I know but let the poor girl have some space to eat at least."
"Okay... fine~" Chaeyeon begrudgingly lets go of Sakura, with a pout on her face to boot. Fearing her conscience and heart couldn't let Chaeyeon being sad continue, Sakura stood up and gently patted Chaeyeon's head affectionately which earned her a lovely giggle and smile from Chaeyeon.

The three seated themselves properly on the dining table before finally indulging in their breakfast. Sakura first bite into the simple but fully loaded English breakfast was of pure bliss. She groaned in satisfaction from the perfectly cooked and seasoned sausage mixed with the yolk from the poached egg. The hashbrowns were crispy but fluffy in the middle and the bacon was so well cooked that it almost tasted way too healthy and light to be considered bacon. Coupled with the excellent coffee that Eunbi made. It was heavenly feast for Sakura who was too investedin her food to notice two pair of eyes silently affectionately staring at her.

"She defintely was lying when she said she ate enough, didn't she?" 
"Yep... Poor girl, I wonder what forced her to be like this... Though I guess that's something we can figure out next time. Eunbi, what do you think we should tell her?" 
"Hmmm, I'm kinda worried if we tell her the truth she'll run off and never contact us again."
"I guess we had the same worries... I have an idea... Come closer." Eunbi comes closer while Chaeyeon whispers into her ear her plan. Eunbi's eyes widens but then quickly turns into a more mischievous expression.
"You sure this will work?"
"Trust me." 
"If you say so~ Though I'm not oppose to it. This will definitely be fun and exciting for us and hopefully for her too." 

The pair silents laughs at each other to not catch Sakura's attention though it wasn't really needed seeing Sakura was still on the process of stuffing herself as much as possible. The trio continued eating their breakfast, reserving the talk after everyone finishes eating their meals. 

"Wahhhhh, that tasted amazing Chaeyeon-shi!! I haven't had a breakfast that tasted that good in a while! Eunbi-shi  your coffee was amazing also, it suited my preference so well. Thank you so much for that breakfast! I'm sorry you had to go out of your way to feed me... I'll make it up someday... somehow..." Sakura silents slaps herself for that statement. It made her sound desperate to meet them again even though she was quite hellbent on not meeting them ever again. 

"Eunbi-shi? Chaeyeon-shi? Since when did you get so formal with us Saku-chan~?" 
"U-um what?"
"I can *vividly* remember you screaming our name non-stop last night Saku-chan~" 
"You hurt us Saku-chan, you were oh so so much more agressive last night, holding us down, professing how much you needed us. How much you wanted us." 

Sakura doesn't understand when the absolute hell did the atmosphere suddenly change. A while ago the two had a comforting almost motherly atmosphere and aura around but now everything feels hotter and stuffier. She can't completely describe what aura the two were currently exuding but she definitely understood she was currently the pray waiting to be toyed with and devoured by the girls before her.

"I-I-I s-s-s-hould go now..." Sakura says before attempting to stand from her seat only to be pulled down by Eunbi who quickly secured her hands over Sakura holding her in place while she closes in towards one of Sakura's ears.

"Oh no no no our sweet needy Saku-chan... You won't be escaping from us that easily. Don't you remember anything from last night... You were so needy but oh so enticing as well..." Eunbi sultry says while blowing lightly on Sakura's ears, making the poor girl, who was currently going through 5 different breakdown at the same time, shudder in fear and slight excitement.

"I-I-I-I can't re-member anythin- Eek!" Sakura tries to say until she felt a weight on her lap. Only to see Chaeyeon sitting on her lap while facing her. Hands wrapped around her neck, while a predatorial gaze adorned her face.

"Since you can't remember anything our little Saku-chan... Maybe we can help you... remember. We have all the time in the world... I hope you have the stamina for it." Chaeyeon says as she slowly invades Sakura's space, placing herself in Sakura's neck. Blowing softly but enough to make the girl shudder and pant in anticipation and nervousness.

"I-I HAVE A JOB TO GO TO. MY BOSS WILL FIRE ME! PLEASE LET ME GO! I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY JOB. I'LL CONTACT YOU!" Sakura thanks the god for he ability to act because in all honesty, she could be late everyday and those two elderly couple would still accept her whole heartedly. They were just that kind but she needed an excuse badly. She doesn't know what the hell she did but she knows if anything she won't be able to hold out any time longer before shes passes out or worse cave in to her desires. 

"Oh... I guess it would be mean of us to keep you here..." Chaeyeon removes herself from Sakura, with a  inquisitive expression, probably considering what other chances can her and Eunbi get to be with Sakura more.
"Chaeyeon can you hand me a pen?"
"Sure?"

Chaeyeon grabs a pen from the counter and tosses it towards Eunbi who catches it while helping Sakura up from the seat. She grabs the palm of Sakura's right hand and writes two string of numbers. 

"There. That's our numbers Saku-chan. You better contact us or we'll be very upset~!" Eunbi says with a pout and puffed up cheeks. 

"How the flying ... Are these the same people?" Sakura thinks currently experiencing whiplash from the sudden change of atmosphere and personality... again. She swears these people were more confusing than any calculus exam she took in college.

"I-I-I promise!" Sakura for whatever reason salutes, almost like a soldier receiving a command from her general.
"What's with the salute Saku-chan~? Hahaha, you're so cute." Chaeyeon says while she affectionately brushes  Sakura's head. This was the same girl who Sakura swears was about to eat her alive and make her scream till her  lungs gave out.

"I-I have to go now! Thank you and for the breakfast and SORRY FOR EVERYTHINGG!" Sakura says bowing before rushing out the door at blazing speed. 
"Take care! Well I guess your plan worked out pretty well~" Eunbi gleefully says while approaching Chaeyeon and embracing her lover.
"Almost too well I guess hahaha. Poor girl almost had a heart attack." Chaeyeon says returning the action to Eunbi.
"Can you blame her? She's confused and suddenly two strangers starts invading her privacy very intimately if I may add." 
"Hahahah very true. Well I hope things turn out well. I wouldn't mind her spending more time with us."
"Same here. I hope she enjoys her time with us as well..."

The two laughs together while gently swaying within their apartment. Unknown to them the girl they're currently talking is about is running through the streets while screaming in a sudden rush of adrenaline... and maybe to purge some impure thoughts that formed during her elevator ride down the apartment. 


A/N

Writing is hard. Sorry for taking a long time to update. Hope you enjoy it