Bed and cuddles

Can I be yours or more accurately, can I be both yours?

Groaning heavily, Sakura holds her head in pain as she tries to figure out how the hell was she supposed to go to work today. She tries to recall the events yesterday night but the throbbing pain in her head was too much. She could only remember faint memories from last night but one thing she did know was, she'll murder Yena, Hyewon, and Minju for letting get wasted beyond comprehension. She knew they were baiting her competitive side when they suggested a drinking competition. Still, she took the bait and drank herself to oblivion. Oh well at least she won but at what cost. A giant headache and probably a shorter life span. 

Sakura groans again, her head is killing her but she still has a job to go to. Forcing every last willpower she has, Sakura pushes herself up from the bed and into a seating position. However, the very moment she moved from her position she hears a groan from her side. Now thinking about it, something did feel a bit heavy on her stomach.

"" Sakura silently says, fearing that her drunken stuppor led her to do something very very very bad. She gulps and cranes her head slightly to the source of the sound to see a girl, face covered by hair, clinging onto her stomach.

" . I'm murdering those es when I see them again. Sakura you goddamn idiot." Sakura curses to herself silently, panicking at the fact she might have manipulated a poor girl and slept with her. 

Unknown to Sakura, the body beside her was shifting slightly and quietly waking up from her own slumber. 

"Hmmmmmm" The girl beside sakura groans slightly, finally at the final phase of waking. The girl shifts to sit up and stretches her arms.
"Hmmmmm, oh Sakura you're awake. Good morning~!" The girl says in a raspy but sing song voice, eyes still closed but still making an effort to face the cat like girl with a smile and morning greeting.
"I-uhm-Who-I-m-wai-t-uh?" Sakura stutters uncontrollably because (1) holy , her worst fears were realized and that she was in a stranger's home after sleeping with them. (2) The said stranger beside her was quite attractive,  actually no scratch that. She was beyond attractive and is probably in the goddess territory. Additionally, her voice was attractive as hell. Who the hell wakes up still looking like a goddess and sounding like an angel? Was she actually dead and sent to heaven? Oh right and lastly (3) she was extremely gay and panics at the sight of any attractive girls. So not only is she nervous, guilty, and an extremely useless gay but she also couldn't speak.

"Hmm~? Are you okay dear?" The girl says in her sing song voice once more but now with concern lacing every word.

"Holy crap did she call me dear? Holy crap is she worried about me. Holy crap she's actually an angel. Holy crap you're prioritizing the wrong things Sakura. Holy crap, stop panicking."
"Dear... I don't know if you're trying to say this out loud but... I can hear you though I do appreciate the  compliment~!" 
"Can the earth swallow me whole already..." Sakura says dejectedly as she slumps back on the bed, the culmination of her headache and interaction with the pretty lady beside her is enough to knock her down for a couple of minutes or truthfully a couple of more years would be fine. Sakura doesn't think she can ever face this girl again.
"Awww don't worry dear. Though I'm quite surprise, you were a lot more forward last night. You gave me quite a bit of a shock." The girl says still quite in a cheerful mood, still quite oblivous to the fact Sakura is at the moment having a breakdown while fighting off a giant headache. 
"Ugh..." Sakura groans in pain, not able to make a proper response.
"Just lay down properly and get a bit of rest. Its still quite early... OH I know how to cure a bad headache!" 
"What do you me-"

The mystery girl promptly spoons Sakura, bringing Sakura's head closer to her chest while she slowly brushes the girl's hair while her legs tangle themselves with Sakura's. 

"Sakura~ Don't be too tense. Lean in to me and wrap your arms around me. I promise me this is a sure fire way to remove hangovers." Even before Sakura could malfunction and shutdown completely, the mystery girl's voice rang out.

Sakura doesn't really fully understand why but she would by all means pass out by now or panic and throw herself to the floor begging for forgiveness. However, she doesn't, her bodies moved by its own. Following the instructions of the girl, Sakura tangled her arms and legs with the mystery girl. 

The mystery girls hums in satisfaction, resting her head on top of Sakura's head as she hums a simple tune. Sakura on the other hand was feeling well... extremely well. It felt like the mystery girl miraculously managed to sap away all the pain and sickness she was feeling from her hangover. Additionally, this girl was really soft and smells nice. She smells like a boquet of fresh flowers, her body against Sakura's felt like the fluffiest pillow in the  world was hugging her plus this girl's voice sounded quite heavenly even if she's only humming. Sakura could getused to this... until she remembers the screaming elephant in the room.

"I-um-I who I-sor-" 
"You forgot my name didn't you?" the girl says with a teasing tone.
"Y-yes..." Sakura bashfully says but instead of slowly moving away to apologize, she buries herself deeper into the mystery's girl embrace. 

"You are not only a completele but you have the gall to snuggle deeper into the girl that you forget the name of." Sakura's inner self screams at her, wanting to break out and good her *real self* a good whack in the head.

"Hahaha. Its fine Sakura~ Its quite funny, last night you couldn't stop screaming me and my girlfriend's name. I'm quite surprise you don't remember our names by heart by now." 
"G-g-g-g-g-girlfriend?!" 

"Eunbi-baby? Breakfast is read- oh." The bedroom door swings open, revealing another girl that Sakura can only assume to be the girl she's currently cuddling with girlfriend. Sakura's eyes turns dim, her life and world is shattering before her. She was royally , if she comes out of this situation alive, forget hurting her friends. She will straight up murder them the next time they see each other... but for now Sakura needs to survive.

Ignoring all the pain her body was sending to her brain, Sakura jumps away from Eunbi's embrace and throws herself  to the floor. Not caring whether or not she was dressed properly or not. She positons her hands on the floor,  followed by her bending down untill her forehead touches the top of her hands on the floor.

"I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR SLEEPING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. I-I-I-I WAS DR-UNK BUT THAT'S NO  EXCUSE. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T INTEND TO. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME FOR SEDUCING YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUT I PROMISE IN MY RIGHT MIND I WOULDN'T. I'M A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND I DON'T DESERVE YOUR FORGIVENESS BUT PLEASE IF I CAN DO ANYTHING TELL ME. I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT U-." Sakura continues to belt out her apology until she felt a hand on top of her head, caressing it slowly and comfortingly. 

"Sakura-dear? Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream? Eunbi-baby, what happened to her?" 
"I don't know darling... She was quite tense and scared the entire time she woke up as well. I tried snuggling her to calm her down but she's still a bit scared. I'm worried, should we call a professional?"
"I'll call Yuri and Yujin, maybe they know something about the people she was with last night. Maybe they'll know how to help us?" 
"W-wait, wh-what?" Sakura says completely confused by the situation. She half expected to be beaten to a pulp of Sakura tea but she's now being reconciled and comforted by Eunbi's girlfriend.

"Sakura-dear, raise your head please." The girl says in the most endearing and softest voice Sakura ever head.

Sakura swears, these two girls she just met are not human. For whatever reason, whatever they say or ask of her she can't help but follow through. It almost felt like a cardinal sin if she goes against whatever they say. Nevertheless, Sakura raises her head from the floor to the stare at the girl before her and by god she was absolutely gorgeous as well. How the hell did two of most angelic and beautiful people in the world manage to date each other. Life isn't fair. 

"There you go~ I expected you to look like absolute crap especially after getting hammered last night but I'm  surprise to see you look as cute and pretty as you did yesterday. Isn't she Eun-baby~?"
"Yeah~! When I woke up I couldn't helpt but be mesmerized by her, she's super adorable isn't she? I couldn't help spooning her, I just reasoned that my hugs were magical hehe~" 
"You little manipulator aren't you? I'm sorry Sakura, looks like Eunbi took advantage of your situation."
"Awww don't put it like that Chaeyeonie~ Ask Sakura she enjoyed being cuddled!"
"I-I d-did... wait what's happening... my head hurts..." Sakura groans in confusion as she fights back another round of headaches. She wanted nothing more to return to bed and in the arms of Eunbi, she might have been joking but god it felt like pain in her body was gone when she was Eunbi's arms. She also wouldn't mind Chaeyeon joining in and cuddling her from behind while she presses soft kisses along her neck and bac-

"What the am I thinking." Sakura slaps herself for getting lost in her imaginations again.
"Sakura?! Why did you slap yourself, are you okay? Why the hell did you do that..." Chaeyeon screams in worry as she quickly cradles Sakura's face, massaging it lightly to alleviate the pain.

"I-i um sorry... My head hurts like hell and wasn't thinking clearly..."
"Clearly... you scared the living hell out of me." Eunbi interjects, leaving the bed and helping Sakura back on her feet."
"I suggest we go eat breakfast and discuss everything first?" Chaeyeon suggested to which the two other girls agreed.

Sakura doesn't know what the absolute hell she did or what the absolute hell is happening but as soon as Chaeyeonsaid breakfast, her stomach to grumble loudly, earning a earful of laughs from the two other girls. Sakura honestly doesn't mind since their laughs were music to her ears. She was more than confused than anything but she hopes  everything will be cleared up during breakfast.
 

A/N 

This will be a short fic, hope you will enjoy it~