Boy 1

Is this really happening?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Boy 1:

*60mins ago*

“I’m glad I come earlier, getting past secured took way longer then I liked. If only mom had reminded me not to wear any type of metal. *Sign* now to find my waiting area.”

As he took out his ticket someone in a hoodie bump into him cause him to drop the ticket. The hoodie man picks up the ticket handed it to him then walk off while saying sorry. He looks down at his hand to see the ticket there again, turn around to get a look at the hoodie man, but he was gone.

“whatever, it not like I’m going to see him again anyway, now what part of the airport do I need to go too.” This is his first time being to the airport, not knowing where to go, he starts walking in the opposite direction that he needs to.

*20min later*

“finally! Huh? How come there hardly anyone here, doesn't the plane take off in the next 10mins?” Taking a closer look at the ticket, Time 10:15 am. He takes his phone out to check the time 7:20 am, double-check the time on ticket 10:15. “WHAT!!!!!!!” Quickly calling his sister, he can’t believe that she told him the wrong time!!

-Phone call-

Sis: hehe helllooo??

Bro:  being annoyed he speak in a higher tone than normal; you told me the wrong time! You have any idea how much longer I could have slept! Another two hours!

Sis: ohh come down baby brother, at least you don’t have to worry about missing your plane *laugher*

Bro: ha ha ha very funny! Waiittt….YOU

Please log in to read the full chapter