The Hoodie Guy

Is this really happening?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Boy 2:
*buzz buzz*
“ughh” turning off the alarm, he looks at the time. Yup, it 5 am, way too early for his liking. He didn’t finish packing his bags until 4 am. It wasn’t like he had a whole lot anyway, but he put it off until the last minute. His flight was at 5:50 am if it wasn’t for the fact that he been close to the airport he wouldn’t have slept for an hour. 
Picking up his bag he walked out the door. He like this place, next time he comes back here for vacation he will be sure to pick this room again. It was the only one that was mainly dark, black curtain, black bedsheets, black kitchen, even the couch was black. 
Within 5min he was already at the airport, since he travels so much it doesn’t take him long through security, he knew the drill. He times it so that by the time he gets the waiting area for his plane he would only need to wait for 5mins top. What he did not know was that they overbook his seat, and the other person was there before him, without any other seat available he was going have to take another plane. 
The blonde hair girl sitting behind the counter looked more and more anxiety. Letting out a sigh, she looks at him in the eyes, smiling “I’m so sorry about the overbook, to make up for the mistake we will update your seating for free, if you are fine with waiting until the next available flight, I can upgrade and give you your new ticket now.”
The man just stood there looking at the blonde, he wasn’t happy with the fact they overbook, nor the fact the plane was full, was it true, that there wasn’t any other seat free? He needs to get back to South Korea, he still has a week before he needed to be back, but the time difference was going to take at least a week to fix. 
The blonde was getting anxiety, this handsome brown eye guy was frowning without saying a thing, this was only her first day without a supervisor watching her every move, and it been 20min since she started her

Please log in to read the full chapter