Stalking the pink-haired boy

Is this really happening?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Boy 2: the hoodie man

The hoodie man just stood there, debating what to do, he did not want to stay here for three hours. As he made up his mind to go for coffee, he hears someone speaking louder then he needed too: “MISS, DO YOU WORK HERE?” It was the pink-haired boy that he bumped into. He started to walk toward the pink-haired boy, not because he wanted to talk to him, but because the coffee shop was behind him. As he got closer, he could hear the conversation.

Pink hair: where is the seating area for this *showing her the plane ticket*

Worker: *taking the ticket she looks at the boy, double look at the tickle* umm if you go straight…

Pasting them, the hoodie guy chuckle, why is the boy in a hurry doesn’t he know there still three hours before takeoff time. But it, not his problem, he needs a cup of coffee and a place to sleep. Standing in line at Starbuck, looking at the menu. He pretty much always gets the same thing, but he wanted something different this time…he thinks. Finally, his turn, “one large Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino with almond milk, two Strawberry Overnight Grains, and one Spinach, Feta & Cage-Free Egg White Wrap.” In the end, he still orders he usually drink, he has always been someone who orders the same thing no matter how many times he goes to the restaurant. Stepping to the side, he looked around, where to eat, where to eat. That looks like a good…huhhh isn’t that the pink hair boy, what is he doing here?

The hoodie man watches as the pink-haired boy looks around, looking up at signs, looks down at his ticket, spinning around in a circle, hand go flying to his hair, ughhh!!!

Order 59, order 59, hoodie man looks at his order receipt, yup that would be his, quickly he grabs his order and looked for the pink-haired boy.  The boy hadn’t gone far, hoodie man followed the boy to see what would happen next, will he find the sitting area that he needs, will he scare another worker, or will it take him the whole three hours to find the place?

Hoodie man did not realize it himself yet, that he was drawn to this man, nor the fact he has a small smile on his face, as he follows him through the airport. He is not the only one to be smiling as he sees the pink-haired male directionally challenged antics through the terminal. Since hoodie man had nothing better to do, he figures why not follow the pink hair. Staying away enough that he can still see the pink hair, but not close enough to hear anything he says, he holds the bag of food in one hand while drinking his coffee in the other. As he is following the boy, he notices that two other people are watching the pink hair boy, one is a tall elf, and the other looks so familiar, he knows the other dude, tall honey tan skin.... pink hair? Hoodie man titles his head to the side, it the same shade of pink as the boy he was following, but that wasn’t what hoodie man focus on, it was that this tall honey skin guy was someone he knew. The boy name is on the tip of his tongue, he knows that know him, but how and why.

Shaking his head, he looks for the pink-haired boy that he was following, the boy was walking and it looks like he waving his arm around from his point of view, guessing that he might be pointing in the order of the way to go so he didn’t forget and scars another worker. Watching the arms movement hoodie guy believe that they are going to be sitting in around the same area, at that moment the pink hair stops moving, he leans his head forward, started walking toward whatever he saw, stopped shaking his head, goes back in the correct direction. After asking three other workers and an hour later he finally gets to the seating area. Sure, enough his and the boy waiting area is fairly close to each other, his guess is they are getting on the same plane, a different section of the plane. The hoodie guy turns half away around getting readying to goes to his waiting room when he hears “WHAT!!!!!!!” 

 

Hoodie guy started giggling, without a doubt that was the pink hair boy voice, no need to look that was the boy, he quickly turns back around to see the boy putting the phone to his ear, answer..answer..come on answ... Then quite for a moment, ahh the other person must of have answered the phone he though, he has a gut feeling this phone call even one side would be funny. Seeing there is a table nearby he goes there to sit down to listen to this phone call. At the table is the tall elf, the elf see this hoodie man coming toward him, did the man know that he was “stalking” this pink hair, but from what he saw this man was also “stalking” the pink hair, he must be here early too and happened to bump into the pink hair and found it amusing. He pulled the seat next to him out, as the hoodie man sat down, the tall elf, say “amusing, isn’t he?” Hoodie man moved his shoulder up and down once in reply.

Bro:  being annoyed he speak in a higher tone than normal; you told me the wrong time! You have any idea how much longer I could have slept! Another two hours!

Bro: ha ha ha very funny! Waiittt….YOU DID THIS ON P…

Bro: ughhhh!! And what I’m going to do for the next 3hrs!!!

Bro: haha, noo it way too early for that.

Bro: This is all your fault if onl…*beep beep* DAM YOU, YOU HANG UP ON ME!!

The two guys sitting at the table listening laugh during the short call the boy had with whoever he was talking with. The pink hair boy sits down debating on what to do, should he listen to his sister and work on the class project that the teacher asked him to do, or should he wander around the airport. Loss in his though he still doesn’t realize that there have been three guys watching him.

 

The tall elf phone goes off, he looks at the screen and sees that his lover calling him.

*phone call between elf and lover*

Elf: hey babe, why you calling?

Lover: I miss youuuu, when will you be back??

Elf: I miss you too babe, I’m at the airport now, I still have three hours before my plane takeoff

Lover: why are you there so early.

Elf: haha I set the wrong time, I look at the time that I would be arriving home and not the takeoff time.

Lover: haha I guess you miss me that much *muhaa* can’t wait for you to get home, I got a little surprise waiting for you.

Elf: a surprise what kind of surprise??

Lover: not telling!! *hang up*

The elf face started getting red, he hoping the surprise is a naughty boy waiting to eaten, the more the elf picture his lover waiting in nothing but an apron with a bow in the hair “surprise baby, do you like it, I’m the surprise, you can do annythinggg to me *winky face*” Ohh he can’t wait to see what the surprise is!

Please log in to read the full chapter