the weekend

Unexcpected Love

The boys were so happy because its time for them too go to the lake. their so happy it's time. But something stops G-dragon he sees the most incredible neclace to buy yoona and it has 9 beads and their the colors blue yoona's favorite color and number and it say love. so he buys that for her so he was behind schedule. so they were all at the lake before him. they all decided that their all gonna go shopping for presents for the girls because this tuesday is valentines day. so jaeboom gets yoobin a really big panda that has a heart that says "i love you." while kim junsu gets sohee a big huge heart that has chocolate in it.

G-dragon: your so cheap kim junsu.

kim junsu: oh shut up what did you get yoona

G-dragon: i got her a $50 neclace that has her favorite number and color.

(silent with kim junsu frowning) now their done shopping thankfully. they all go guy shopping because of all of that girl shopping. while all the boys are shopping all the girls are meeting at the mall to go boy shopping for their valentines day so yoona buys G-dragon a really big hard poster off his singing group. that she'll think he'll like. while sohee gets jaeboom a nice key chain that said jaeboom. and sohee got kim junsu a huge chocolate heart.

yoona: wow girl your so cheap

sohee: oh shut up you got G-dragon a poster.

yoona: yea but do you know how much that cost it cost $40

(sohee frowning just like kim junsu) so now it's the same as the boys they get to go girl shopping.all the boys were shopping for was colone and awesome pants. while the girls buy perfume and stuff that girls like to buy. their all shopping until they all meet each other at the same store aeropastole.

yoona: Hey guys

G-dragon: hey

yoona: you guys doin here

G-dragon: oh you know just guy shopping. you

yoona: you know just girl shopping

(all of them looking disapointed) their all shopping with each other it's turning dark we better get home.