Four

Your are my psycho

Seulgi’s POV

“How did you know?” The vet’s face had almost turned into the same color as her entire clinic, I didn’t know that she was following me outside until she grabbed hold of my hand and stopped me in my track. I turned back and flashed a smile at her before grabbing the hand that she used to hold her phone in. I touched slightly at the power button and then the picture that I had seen before popped up on the screen.
“Which FORCE concert or fan-meeting did you go to? I’m a huge fan too and I’ve been to all of them but the background of this photo looked so unfamiliar. I’ve been following Kwangsoo for years and also learnt that he didn’t allow fan to take photo with him siding that he wanted to be fair to everyone. You are such a lucky fan.” I watched amusingly at the lady in front of me who had a hard time controlling her emotion. Her face had turned from nervousness into jealousy, she took her hand off of me and gripped mine tighter with her other hand. She didn’t even try to be nice.
“You followed him everywhere?” She asked, her eyes were burning and from the corner of my eyes I could see the receptionist behind the counter started to get a little uneasy, looked like it was not the first time she had seen this scene.
“Why are you getting so work up? He is an idol, there are rooms for both of us to love him right? It’s not like any of us would get a chance to be with him anyway.” I replied back trying to not get angry as long as I could, this maniac started to get on my nerve.
“I’m sorry, I think you should go. I still have many patients waiting for me.” She let go of my hand and politely asking me to leave. I didn’t mind going since I had already seen what I was here for anyway.

I was walking outside Joy’s clinic after making sure that Mickey was safely with her when I stumbled upon two people who were arguing with each other. The man was in his late 30s, he was talking loudly to the small girl in front of him. She was small but she was not a kid, might be in her early 20s and she was talking back to him as loud as he did to her. I didn’t pay much attention to what they were screaming at each other as I was never someone who wanted to be up in anyone’s business but when the man started raising his hand in the air and slapping the girl across the face, I decided to get involve. I walked up to them and told him to calm down before I arrested him. The girl didn’t say anything and just laid there on the ground probably too dizzy to get up.
“Officer, this girl had scammed me out of a lot of money and ran away, do you know how hard it was for me to finally found her?” I knew it, this type of case occurred at just about everywhere but I couldn’t trust this violent man to leave her with him.
“If that really is the case, there is no need for violent. You both will go to the police station with me and we will investigate her crime. We may be able to get your money back or put her in jail.” Hearing this, the man looked uneasy, he was hesitated for a while before dismissing my suggestion.
“There is no need for that. You you are lucky this time otherwise you’ll be in big trouble.” He screamed at her again and decided to just walk away but I didn’t let him.
“You can’t go anywhere. You had just assaulted another citizen, you need to get punished for this.” I replied and the blood started draining from his face, I loved scaring stupid bastards. Before I could put my handcuffs on him, he made a run for it and I didn’t make any move to follow him, after all I wasn’t serious about bringing him in. Why would I waste my energy on that when they just going to let him out again anyway? I turned to the girl who was still sitting on the ground holding her redden cheek.
“Do you have anywhere to go? I’ll take you.” She looked up at me and I finally got to see her face clearly. She didn’t look dirty and she was wearing a coffee shop uniform. I extended my free hand to her and helped bringing her back to her feet, she stumbled a little but she was fine to say the least.
“Can you take me back to my job? My name is Yeri by the way.” She said as she flashed a cute smile at me, now why did she look a bit familiar?

Yeri’s POV

It was so annoying that he found me, now I might have to move again. Just thinking about that gave me a headache, luckily this hot girl beside me helped keeping my mind off of it for a while. Too bad she didn’t give me her name nor her phone number, a hot police chick like her would be so fun to date. I sat down trying to pick one of the many excuses I had in my head on how to finally get her number before we arrived at my workplace. Then an idea that I knew she would never refuse surfacing in my mind.
“Can I give my sister a call?” She turned to look at me suspiciously as we stopped at a red light. In other to avoided failing my mission I lied that my phone was dead and I had to call my sister because she was the only one who could help me at this point. After contemplated for a while, she finally handing me her phone but not without glancing at me every so often. I wanted to call myself and lied that her sister didn’t pick up but knowing how clever she might have been, I decided to call my real sister who I didn’t even want to meet. Bae Joohyun.
“Hello unnie, can you come to pick me up at the Sky Café? Yes, I’m working there, please hurry.” I said faking my dramatic voice at her before hanging up the phone. I was putting her phone back when a text came in, my quick eyes caught its content immediately. The text read ‘Yah Seulgi, come back as soon as you see this text okay? We just got a new lead. Be careful not to drink coffee again, remember what the doctor said, you are caffeine allergy.’ The text was from someone called Seungwan, is she her girlfriend? Now I’m a bit jealous, how could this hot girl be taken already? As Seulgi was startled when another car rudely cut her off on the road, I decided to sneakily deleted the text.

“Thank you for taking me, would you like to come in for a drink? I wanted to repay your kindness.” Seulgi gave me an emotionless expression at my sincere request. What did I do wrong? Did she know I was deleting her text? I was losing in my thought when she cleared .
“Would you mind getting off? And please don’t think I’m doing this for whatever reason you were hoping for. I have no interest in dating beside someone like you can never handle someone like me.” She replied, why did she have to be so harsh? I had never feel more humiliating than this. I wanted to scream at her giving her my full wrath for being so arrogant to think that I would just stand here and take her rejection just like that. But before I could give her a piece of my mind, someone had pulled me into a hug and that person was none other than my sister. She was hugging me so tight that I wanted to let go and kept saying that she was looking for me everywhere but couldn’t find me, well how could she when I purposely hiding from her?
“Happy belated birthday, Yeri. I’m so glad you contacted me today?” She said as she kissed me on the cheek. I grimaced because frankly I didn’t like her one bit. I turned my attention back to the car beside me when I heard the door opened.
“You are the girl from last night.” Seulgi had got off the car and walked toward us, I was confused trying to figure out what she was talking about but her eyes weren’t on me, she was looking at my sister.

I was standing behind the counter doing nothing but glaring at my new found crush and my sister who were awkwardly staring at each other. Maybe I was mad before but now I’m overly annoyed, why do this always ended up happening whenever I’m around Joohyun? She was the perfect child, perfect student and perfect everything in everyone around us and no matter how hard I tried to escape her perfectness she always found ways to drag me back.
“Yah would you stop slacking off and getting to work already. Your sister and her friend had order two drinks, I already placed them on the tray. Go and bring them their orders.” My co-worker said breaking me from my sister hating trance, I sighed and walked up to the stupid tray thinking about dropping it on them instead but another idea popped into my head. I smiled evilly as I picked the espresso shots that were placed beside the machine before dropping them into Seulgi’s chocolate drink, now that one revenge that I would never regret taking.

Seulgi’s POV

“I’m so sorry about what happened last night. After you left, I found out about what really happened and I felt so bad for judging you unfairly like that.” The beautiful girl said, her voice was so soft and when her lips moved, she didn’t just sound like an angel but she sounded like one too. Honestly speaking, I had never feel so attracted to anyone more than her.
“If you really feel that bad, you shouldn’t show your face around her.” I looked up to see Yeri looking not so please with her sister. What is with this girl? Is she on her period or something? Why did she have to act like that to someone who care about her so much?
“Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind.” I replied before taking the drinks away from Yeri’s hand hoping she got the signal to leave us alone but she stood there for a while until I took a sip of my drink.

“Hmm that was delicious.” I mumbled, she smiled and then just left without another word. So I turned to Joohyun who was looking uneasy. I thought she was feeling bad about what her sister said so I comforted her saying that she shouldn’t worry about it.
“No, I mean I kind of getting used to being treat like that by her but you, you seemed so different from last night.” This time it was my turn to feel uneasy, did she figure me out already? Instead of answering her, I just put the straw in my mouth and quickly drained the content, maybe if she saw how much I enjoyed drinking she would ignore my weirdness.

We were sitting together for an hour just awkwardly making small talks, maybe I was waking up too early today but my head began to hurt and I felt sleepier than usual. I tried to pay attention to Joohyun talking about her being a kindergarten teacher and acted like I wouldn’t want to sleep right now before she excused herself saying that her lunch break was over. I wave her goodbye saying that the drinks are on me but she ignored my request and placed her money on the table and leaves. I was contemplating for a while if I should offer her a ride and before I knew it I was running out of the coffee shop toward her but I pasted when a car stopped in front of me an inch before running me over. I was beginning to get angry again before the window started rolling down showing the face that I would never expected.
“Hello again Ms. Kang, after what happened at my clinic, I figured that I was lucky to meet a fellow fan, so how about getting to know each other better?” She asked as she opened the door getting herself out of her fancy car. I looked over the hood of her car to see Joohyun getting into a taxi so I figured that my chance had past. What an unfortunate moment of my life. What is wrong with girls today? Why are they suddenly all over me more than they usually are?
“I’m sorry but I think I should get back to work lunch time is already over.” I replied rejecting her as polite as I could after all I still needed her to think that I wanted to be friend her to go forward with the investigation but I shouldn’t let my guard down, who know how dangerous she can be?
“Aw too bad, maybe next time then.” She flashed me a smile, I did the same before making my way to my car but my head hurt too much that I began to lose my balance. What is wrong with me today?
“Ms. Kang, are you okay?” Was all I heard before passing out in the one woman that I should put my guard up against today.

I didn’t know how long had I passed out but at this moment I was about to do it again because sitting in front of me was Park Kwangsoo, the missing idol that Seungwan and I had been running around trying to find today. I should be screaming in joy for finally solving the case without breaking too much sweat except for the man in front of me was no longer alive, his corpse was sitting in front of me wearing the most famous outfit that he wore in his solo album. I looked around the room trying to get my eyes off of the creepy scene in front of me and realized that my arms and legs were tied up to a dinning chair and I was seated opposite of him as if we were family having a meal together.