Chapter 3

That office where I used to love you.
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Yuna's pov]

I woke up the next day and held onto my heavy head.

"Where... this...."

A old housekeeper entered, holding onto a tray.

"Oh, you're awake! Good afternoon. You were so drunk last night."

I looked around, "This is..."

The old lady smiles, "This is the Park's mansion. I am their housekeeper, you can call me Grandma An."

I bowed politely as she comes over to my side.

"Here, your hangover soup."

I took the bowl off the tray as I drank it.

"Young Lady was worried about you and she requested me to get you hangover soup."

"Young Lady? Miss Jihyo?"

The old housekeeper nods, "Indeed. You are in the room of Mr Park right now. You were carried in by Young Master last night."

I panicked. What would she think of me... Oh no...

"Is there a bathroom?"

The old housekeeper nods and shows me the way. I entered it and closed the door behind me as I looked at my messy hair.

"Oh no... Miss Jihyo must be so mad right now."

I quickly fixed my hair and also washed my face before heading downstairs. Grandma An was preparing a meal for me.

"Miss! Come over and have a meal!"

"Ah- no... I'm..."

"Yuju, stay for a meal. Oppa won't be happy about it if you just leave like that."

I turn as I see Miss Jihyo, "Miss Jihyo, I'm so sorry for last night... I was so rude."

She chuckles and pats my shoulder, "Alright. Don't be sorry, it was fun seeing you cling onto my fiance."

"I- Miss Jihyo... I'm so sorry about it."

Grandma An looks at Miss Jihyo, "Young Lady, did you prank this nice lady again."

Miss Jihyo then laughs, "Grandma An, I told you she's cute."

Grandma An sighs and then turns to me, "Don't be worried. She's just pulling a fuss on you. She's not any fiancee of Young Master. In fact, I don't think Young Master even has a girlfriend."

I looked at Miss Jihyo, "What? Then..."

Miss Jihyo approaches me and puts her arm on my shoulder, "I am Park Jimin's younger sister, the second lady, Park Jihyo. Nice to meet you, future saeeonni."

"Ah?"

Miss Jihyo then smiles, "Right. Let's eat. After we're done, we will go shopping together!"

I bowed awkwardly as she pulls me to the dining table before going to her seat opposite me. She takes a seat and then starts eating. My mind was processing the information. So, she's just the sister...

"Yuna, really interesting. My Oppa's first time even having interactions with a girl." She then turns to Grandma An who was washing dishes, "Grandma An, don't you think if Oppa and her have a kid it will look pretty."

"Yes, Young Miss. Indeed, it will be very pretty."

I blushed and she giggles.

"Are you done Yuna?"

I glance at my empty bowl and nod as she grabs my wrist.

"Let's go then."

I quickly grabbed my purse as Miss Jihyo then gets her purse too.

"Thank you for the hospitality, Grandma An!"

Mis Jihyo brings me to the garaage. The lights open and there were so many cars inside.

"Wow..."

She smiles, "Let's go!"

[Jihyo's po

Please log in to read the full chapter