Mr and Mrs Yoo

With you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now I present you the finale :). Thanks for the votes a comments!

 


The sunlight was shining against Nayeon's skin as she happily woke up to see the birds chirping. She opened the curtains and was interrupted by the girls all dressed up ready to help her get set.

 


"Today's the day"

...

Jeongyeon was pouting the whole time as he waited at the church with the guys.  He had to sleep over Tzuyu's house which wasn't a pleasant stay since he couldn't be with Nayeon a day before the wedding. 


"Cheer Up hyung. You'll have more fun later on" said Dahyun as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

"And please get dressed, you've been in your boxers for the past hour" muttered Chaeyoung as he threw Jeongyeon his suit.


"Y'all just jealous you can't get a piece of me" winked Jeongyeon as he went into the bathroom to change 

...

Mina and Momo had changed the twins into their clothes. Gahyeon had a white dress with a gold plated flower crown. Jaehyeon had a small tuxedo on with a gold bowtie on.  Tzuyu quickly dropped by and took the twins to the church to wait for Nayeon's arrival. Nayeon had already put on her dress, the girls gasped as the dress had gold stars embroidered around with glitter. The tail of the dress had a gold flowery pattern. Nayeon let her long black her cascade down her shoulders. She was glowing. 

"Wow" was all that Sana could say.

"There's something missing" continued Momo

"The crown" said Jihyo as she pulled out a shiny crown with jewels on it. She placed it on her head and smiled.

"Jeong got that for you" smiled Mina.


Nayeon looked at herself in the mirror and grinned. I'm ready to become Mrs Yoo.

... 

Jeongyeon was finally at the altar wearing a white and gold baroque designed tuxedo. He looked like a king as his waist had a gold belt and his collar was also gold colored. His crown matched Nayeons. All he needed was his queen to arrive. 


Soon everyone sat down as the doors opened revealing Nayeon and her dad walking towards the altar. Gahyeon and Jaehyeon were holding the tail following behind. Mr Im handed Nayeon over to Jeongyeon. The two kneeled down as the priest started speaking. They couldn't keep their eyes off each other. The guests couldn't help but smile at the sight. The time came as the priest declared them husband and wife.

Jeongyeon stood up and pulled Nayeon closer to him and kissed her. The crowd clapped and the twins were smiling.

...

At the reception Nayeon and Jeongyeon were slicing the cake while letting the photographer take pictures of them. Nayeon took the slice and fed Jeongyeon a piece. Dahyun silently gagged at the sign. Momo just elbowed him in return. Tzuyu was massaging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter