Fourteen

With you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Nayeon was already on maternity leave she decided to go grocery shopping as she was craving some pickles. Why? Who knows. She doesn't even like pickles. She was walking down the aisle as she felt a sharp pain below her stomach.  She clutched her stomach as she started feeling her pants wet. She looked down as she saw a puddle forming around her. She turned her head to see if anyone was near. She took a pickle jar from the shelf and smashed it on the floor to make it look like it was just pickle juice. She walked away with cold sweat starting to form. She quickly opened the door and started driving to the hospital.  Her phone connected to the car system and quickly called Jeongyeon. 

"Hey Baby I was about to cal-"


"I'm on my way to the hospital"


"Why?"


"Jeon- aawk!"


"What's wrong?!?"


"JEONG THE BABY IS COMING!"

 

" NAYEON I'LL MEET YOU AT THE HOSPITAL "

...

Nayeon parked infront of the hospital. She couldn't feel her body anymore. Jeongyeon quickly noticed her and opened the door. He saw how pale she was. He carefully carried her as he told Irene to get help. Soon Yeri came in with a bed rolling Nayeon away to the delivery room. Jeongyeon quickly got changed and went straight to the room.  Seulgi was already with Sooyoung asking Nayeon to push.  He made his way to her and grasped her hand.  

"Woah I see the head already" exclaimed Seulgi

Nayeon pushed harder and heard a cry

"Your baby girl is here, Sooyoung take her and hand her to Yeri." Seulgi quickly cut the umbilical cord because the other baby was coming already.

"Your boy is coming out fast. You're doing great"

Nayeon was feeling dizzy already.  She crushed Jeongyeon's hand hard as she gave the final push delivering their baby boy.  Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter