Pporrappippam 2

Pporappipam (Purple Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The following day, after Joo-hyun got Seulgi’s number from Wendy. She had a dozen draft messages on her phone she the poor lovesick oldy is having a panic just to send a message to her long term crush.

 

 

 

“What the hell, I didn’t know that trying to reconnect with someone in the past is this hard,” she told herself, scratching her head.

 

 

 

“Unnie, shut up and send a simple Hi,” Wendy but in as she walked passed through her, the older one looked at her contemplating were to just say hi or send a length message to her, but before she can send one her notification beeps.

 

 

 

 

“Joo-hyunnie, How are you? Save my number, got yours from Wendy,” Seulgi sends her a massage.

 

 

 

“Wendy!” Joo-hyun shouted and Wendy is running to her thinking that something happens to her.

 

 

 

“What happened, Unnie?” she asked, then she heard Joo-hyun giggling.

 

 

 

“I got a message from Seulgi,” Joo-hyun squeak, Wendy rolled her eyes and left without even saying anything to her, she looked at Wendy’s fading shadow.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be at my room okay, don’t knock if it is unnecessary,” Joo-hyun walks to her room locking it in the process, she drops her body at her bed and started to compose her messages for Seulgi.

 

 

 

“Hi, I’m fine, don’t worry I’ll save your number,” then she sends it to Seulgi.

 

 

 

“Are you busy, today,” Seulgi replied, making her blush for a couple of minutes making her unable to reply quickly, the ringing phone makes her conscious again and answers the call.

 

 

 

She lifts it timidly to her ear, “Hello, Seulgi?” she heard a laugh from the other line.

 

 

 

“Joo-hyunnie, no need to be shy, it just me, Seulgi,” Seulgi stated still laughing at her.

 

 

 

“I’m not!” Joo-hyun exclaimed.

 

 

 

“Yeah, so I was asking you if you are busy today?” 

 

 

 

“Nope, I’m not why?” Joo-hyun finally calmed down.

 

 

 

“Can I invite you on a date today?” Seulgi finally asked her, the older one smiled at her even though the young one can see her.  

 

 

 

“Today, what time?” 

 

 

 

“Maybe now?” 

 

 

 

“Now?!” Joo-hyun exclaimed and jumps out of her bed.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I’m here at the living room,” Seulgi said, 

 

 

 

“No! You are kidding!” Joo-hyun and with disbelief.

 

 

 

Seulgi laughs at her and says, “Wendy, Say hi to Joo-hyunnie,” Joo-hyun heard a commotion and Wendy’s voice,

 

 

 

“! She is here, really!” she shouted to herself and fixes her clothes forgetting that the call is still on.

 

 

 

In the living room, the WenSeul duo were laughing out loud because of their Unnie.

 

 

 

“So where are you going?” Wendy asked her,

 

 

 

 

Seulgi is eating the cookies that Wendy just baked, the latter just looked at her and told her she can just take a couple because those are for the youngsters.

 

 

 

 

“I think at the tent store, just near the park, why?” she then asked her, but Wendy just shook her head and proceed to pack the cookies, and here comes a running Joo-hyun almost tackling Seulgi when she bumps into her back, but the latter caught her before she falls.

 

 

 

“Hey, careful,” she pushes her back to her feet and Joo-hyun looks away from her and says,

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go now, I’m ready, Wendy, Don’t wait for me okay look the down, I have my keys,” she then pulls Seulgi out.

 

 

 

 

After successfully pulling her out, Seulgi standstill making her sways back to Seulgi, the younger Korea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter