Pporappipam 1

Pporappipam (Purple Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this will be cut into 3. Enjoy!

 

I was walking at the shore, yesterday afternoon when I saw a woman dancing wearing a training suit, I’m contemplating whether to watch but I’m already late at my dental appointment so I left. The following day I decided to go there again, but I didn’t find her. So, I return home with a dejected feeling.

 

 

 

“Joo-hyun, you’re back, how was your walk? ” her roommate asked.

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t find her,” Joo-hyun walks towards their kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where did you saw her yesterday?” Joo-hyun continue to cook,

 

 

 

 

“At the beach yesterday,” She shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Maybe you’ll find her again tomorrow,” 

 

 

 

 

 

“I hope so, come on help me set up the table already so we can eat,” Joo-hyun stated.

 

 

 

 

 

The following day, Joo-hyun is walking from her workplace, feeling angsty, that morning, the actress her production crew who they are working with, is late from the call time, followed by series of unfortunate events, the props are not well set, lightings are too much, and lastly it rained before they can even start, so she decided that they will postpone the shoot for tomorrow. But after they have packed the rain stops already, her bluntly saying “ this day,” she thought that the day can’t get any better anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

As she is walking holding her big cup of carbonated water, a glimpse of hope arrays to her way. She is there again dancing like she doesn’t have any problem, and here is Joo-hyun staring like a lovesick, the latter stops at the middle of the pavements to stare at the girl, she is enjoying the view until she heard someone calls the girl but she didn’t get to hear the name, distracted she didn’t saw car driving into the puddle near her, too late she is soaking wet with water and mud she shouted to the driver and turn around again to the girl and boy, she wasn’t there again.

 

 

 

 

 

“ this day, it is worst, hm… maybe no? Cause I saw her again, next time I’ll get her name,” she said to herself.

 

 

 

 

As soon as she opens the front door Wendy saw her, “goodness, Unnie! Happened to you?” Wendy asked her covering her nose.

 

 

 

 

 

“I got splashed with the mud puddle while walking, ” Joo-hyun replied, removing her shoes and socks, the former is this covering her nose, and when Joo-hyun look up she saw her, and asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do I stink?” Wendy nods at her, and with a smirk, Joo-hyun walks towards her causing her to take a step back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, Unnie you wouldn’t do that right? don’t you?” Wendy asked but Joo-hyun smirk at her and run to her.

 

 

 

 

“Joo-hyun Unnie, don’t do this take a bath already, and yes you smell,” she then runs to her room and lock it, she heard Joo-hyun laughing at her with footsteps fading away.

 

 

 

 

 

At the bathroom, Joo-hyun stands under the shower, thinking about the girl she saw at the shore.

 

 

 

 

 

“I hope next time I saw her I’ll know her name,” she told herself while scrubbing the dirt away from her skin, a knock disturbs her self-talk.

 

 

 

 

 

“What!” she shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dinner is ready, do yourself later, I’m so hungry to wait for you to finish doing yourself,” Wendy shouted back laughing at her statement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shut up, Wendy, wait for me at the kitchen I’ll be there,” she heard Joo-hyun so she didn’t reply and just walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the kitchen, both are eating peacefully when Wendy asks her how come the puddle of mud splashes to her, didn’t she saw it coming her way, but Joo-hyun timidly looks at her and says, “I was staring at someone that’s why I didn’t saw it coming,” Wendy nods at her and concluded, “You were staring at someone else, now you are a ert,” Joo-hyun looked at her and throw a piece of rice to Wendy’s face.

  

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not a ert! I saw her again at the beach,” Joo-hyun explained.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The girl I’m telling you about,” Joo-hyun replies and gestures Wendy to resume eating again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy nods to her and just continue to eat, while Joo-hyun continued to tell her why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Everything that happened today is so horrible, so I was walking, but then I saw her there again dancing her heart away until someone calls her, but then this idiot car driver, drives so close to the pavement resulting to the splash, that idiot driver,” Wendy laugh at her and took a piece of meat to stuff it in Joo-hyun’s mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, forget about the driver, at least you saw her again,” Joo-hyun nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You are right, come on let’s eat so I can finally take my beauty rest, so when I see her again I’m pretty.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie!” Wendy exclaim and both laugh continuing their food already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The following morning, Wendy said that she’ll be leaving first, her Unnie nodded at her but got confused about why wendy is leaving so early in the morning but she fixes herself and goes to her work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seulgi! Are you ready to shoot?” Wendy asks Seulgi as she enters her house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Not yet, Wendy!” Seulgi runs to her and tugs her to her kitchen asking her to cook for her, which the latter complied with.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you not yet ready to shoot, Seulgi?” she asked as she continues to cook, while Seulgi is staring at her back.

 

 

 

 

 

“I still need to practice,” She explained.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why? You have already mastered the choreography.” Wendy places the plate in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Something is missing when I dance to it,” then she eats her food leaving Wendy to her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

“Seung-wan, do you want to eat?” she offered her, but Wendy shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me watch what you have recorded,” Wendy asked her, Seulgi stood up and grabs her recording camera and passes it to her, the latter smiled her and said that she may continue eating.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think I know what you are finding,” Wendy stated, which made Seulgi turned her head and says even with a mouth still full.

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t have the proper emotion you want to convey,” Wendy pointed out, Seulgi looked at her then to the video and nods her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think you are right about that, let me try again later and I’ll tell you when I’m ready okay?” Wendy nodded at her and bids her goodbye saying that she needs to do something else.

 

 

 

 

 

That afternoon, Seulgi is wearing her grey training suit, first, she stops at the convenience store to buy some energy drink and water, then she goes to her usual practice place. The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter