Off To Neverland

Neverland

Promise me Yong. Promise me you'll come back to Neverland one day. 

I promise, Byul. 

- - - - - 

Wheein (6) sat by the open window, her younger sister Hyejin (5) sitting beside her, the two stared at the clouds floating by. "Say, Hyejinnie, what do you think that is?" Wheein pointed to the object floating. 

"I- I don't know Wheenie, it looks like a ship!" The two little girls stared at each other before pushing off from the seat and running over to the door. As they were about to approach it, the door opened and Yongsun (18) peaked in. 

"Yongsun Unnie!" The two girls jumped up in excitedment. 

"Yes dearies? What's going on? Why are you two so excited?" She happily scooped up her two younger sisters into both of her arms and walked over to the window sill. 

"We saw a ship! In the SKY!" Hyejin snuggled her face into Yongsun's neck. 

"Oh? A ship was it?" Yongsun smiled.

Wheein pointed at the object slightly peering behind the clouds, "LOOK IT'S RIGHT THERE!" Hyejin snapped her head towards the sky. Yongsun placed the two girls on the bench by the window and stared to where the second youngest was pointing. Indeed, the clouds looked like it was exactly in the shape of a shipYongsun turned to Wheein and placed a kiss on her dimples and a kiss on Hyejin's forehead. "That's a very beautiful ship, isn't it. Right by Neverland too. Remember the story I read to you two about Neverland?" The two younger girls nodded. "Well, they say that on clear nights like this, when the moon is shining bright, we might be able to see Captain Moon's ship, and when you see Captain Byul's ship, it means.... It's time to sleep," Yongsun grinned and picked up Wheein and carried her over to the bed the two girls shared. She came back for Hyejin and placed her under the sheets beside her sister. The girls' mother opened the door and walked in, she sat beside the two young girls and smiled, her dimples looked similar to Wheein's with a touch of age. Hair as lush brown as Yongsun's with a few speckles of salt and pepper now, and eyes a beautiful shape like Hyejin. "My lovelies, are you ready for bed yet?" 

"Yes mother, I was just tucking them in," Yongsun sat down beside her mother and laid her head on her shoulder, her mother lightly patting her cheek lovingly. 

"Mother, do you think Yongsun Unnie could sleep with us tonight?" Hyejin tugged on her mother's sleeve lightly. Their mother slightly smiled and brushed Hyejin's hair out of her face, "You would have to ask your sister that question, my love."

Yongsun stared at the two pairs of puppy eyes that were now pointed at her, how could she resist? "Of course my sweethearts." She climbed into the bed besides the two younger girls when her mother stood up and walked towards the window. Mrs. Kim looked up nostalgically at the bright sparkle in the sky, Neverland. 

"Mother, is everything alright?" Yongsun asked. 

"Yes, of course dear, just admiring the clouds and the moon," Mrs. Kim closed the window and the curtains and turned back towards her daughters. 

"Mother, mother, we saw a ship tonight!" Wheein sleepily exclaimed. 

"Yeah we did! In the sky!" Hyejin giggled.

Wide eyed, Mrs. Kim stared at the two young girls and then over at her eldest daughter who had a skeptical look on her face, "A ship, I see. I bet it was a beautiful ship, wasn't it?" 

The two young girls nodded before both simultaneously yawning. Yongsun pulled them against her side and snuggled her younger sisters. Mrs. Kim leaned in and placed a kiss on all three girls' foreheads before moving towards the door, "Good night my loves." 

"Good night mother," The three girls responded quietly before slipping into a deep slumber. 

- - - - - 

"What is it Bells? Do you see it?" Jin asked, he flew up to the window that Bells was pointing at and peered in. Inside it was all dark but Jin could slightly make out the general looks of a nursery thanks to the moonlight. "Are you SURE Bells?" Bells nodded and fluttered around. "Ok then...." Jin lightly pushed at the window, surprisingly it opened. Making his way across the room, Jin quickly made works of looking for his shadow. Opening a random drawer, Jin's shadow popped out and started flying around the room, causing Jin to chase after it. 

Cornering his shadow, Jin was able to grab onto it, "I got you!" 

"And I got you!" Wheein giggled from behind Jin, her hand holding onto the hem of his shirt. 

"WOAH!" 

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Solar jumped up, her reflexes quickly chucking a pillow at Jin who managed to catch it before it hit Bells, "Wait. WAIT. NO WAY. Jin from Neverland?! You're.... Real???" 

"HAHA That's me!" Jin posed proudly, he crossed his arms and puffed out his chest. He turned and looked at her funny, "Of course I'm real. Skin, bones, and all!" 

"What are you holding?" Hyejin asked staring at the thing squirming in Jin's hand, she climbed off the bed and approached the boy. 

"Oh, just my shadow," Jin plopped onto one of the seats by the wall and tried to sew his shadow back on. Seeing how he was kind of failing terribly at it, Solar chuckled and grabbed the needle and shadow from him. She sat down and patched his shadow back onto his shoe. "I always remembered reading stories about you Jin. Even to my little sisters, Wheein and Hyejin, and even tonight when we saw the moon we were just talking about how I used to tell them the story about Neverland and.... Wait.... Is neverland real...?" 

Jin hopped up from the seat and danced around a bit, making sure his shadow was attached and would stay attached. He turned and looked at the older girl, "Of course it's real. Where did you think I came from?" He grinned mischeviously, "You never introduced me your name." 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm Yongsun but you can call me Solar," Solar curtsied, "And this is my younger sister, Wheein, and youngest, Hyejin." The two young girls followed their older sister in (attempting) to curtsie. 

Bells flew around the two younger girls, seemingly taking a liking to the adorably squishy cheeks of the two younger girls. She plopped right onto Hyejin's shoulder. 

"Well, what do you say? How about.... WE GO TO NEVERLAND!" Jin jumped up excitedly. 

"We can?" Wheein jumped up excitedly, "Yongsun unnie can we please!!!" 

"Pretty please with a cherry on the top!" Hyejin ran over and hugged her older sister's leg. Even Bells seemed to want the girls to go with them to Neverland. (In this story when you reach Neverland, time stands still on Earth so basically Neverland = Days could go by but there's no change on Earth times). 

"I'm not so sure girls, what about mother and father?" Yongsun looked at the girls pouting at her. 

"They'll be fine, won't they Yongsun unnie. They're at their party right now, no?" Hyejin flashed her puppy eyes. Oh dear. 

"They are but..." 

"Don't worry, everything will be fine! Mothers? Fathers? Never heard of that before, but we definitely don't have them in neverland. Come, come, let's go!" Jin pointed out the window. 

"Well... Maybe for a bit then... But we come right back, ok girls?" The two younger girls nodded. "So....Jin, how exactly are we going to get to Neverland?" 

"We fly of course." 

"Fly?" 

"Yeah! You just gotta.... You just.... Hmm I never thought of this before...." Jin pondered in the air, "AH! Just gotta think of a happy thought!" 

"Anything?"

"Yeah, anything! Just think of a happy thought, and then you'll find yourself flying! It's easy, it's easy, give it a try!" Jin grabbed Solar's hand (who held onto Wheein who held Hyejin) and the four floated in midair for a good second. Before of course, the three girls fell plop down onto their bed. 

"Huh, what's the matter with you? Flying is easy, no need for wings. All you need is trust.... A HA! That's what I was missing!" Jin flew over to Bells and extended his hand. She grinned and hopped on. The two flew back to the girls and Jin let Bells flutter her wings, sprinkling pixie dust onto the three.

Next thing you knew, the three started to lift from the ground, they spun, they flew, they danced in circles in the air around their bed, excited about their new ability to fly. 

"How about it, let's go, go go!" Jin pointed out the window, "One, two, three, to the clock tower!" He grinned as he made a run towards the window, floating as soon as his foot pushed off the ledge. The girls followed suit, floating through the air, free as the birds. They zoomed around the house, over chimneys, under trees, even by their school and the nearby lake until they landed on the hour hand of the clock tower that read 9:00 exact. 

"You see that right there? Second star to the right and straight on till morning." The four held hands and Jin led the way as they flew to Neverland.