Update! (Plus a Euna drawing)

From Staff To His Lady

 

Annyeong everyone! SoyunTaerito here. I'm so sorry sorry that Chapter 2's taking so long! As I've entered High School this year, updating this story is hard. The amount of homework I get is crazy and the amount of mini exams is too (We got 4 this week 0_0). With that, I create birthday drawings for people on a social media app called Amino so I'm also busy with that as well. 

 

            Progress with Chapter 2

 

So far, I'm done with half of it. I'm on the part where they're meeting SHINee for the first time and getting ready for the concert. I'm planning Chapter 3 right now too where they're going to Japan. Anyways, Heechul and Leeteuk will make a cameo in Chapter 2. TOGETHER. I've recently been on a SUJU and Knowing Bros spree and came to bias Heechul so I'm officially a petal now! Also, I know that Heechul and Leeteuk never hang out together. They only see eachother as business partners and polar opposites. But, in here, they'll give hanging out together a try, still showing that they want to become closer and showing they're, or were, still awkward with eachother. So for any SUJU fans out there, this is a miracle for you! 

 

                     Announcement

 

I'm proud to announce that this will be my first story to include drawings! This will include drawings to give you a scene of where they are or how they look like. No, I won't make a drawing for each segment though as I want you guys to picture where they are and what they look like for yourselves. I swear it's more fun that way! To accommodate this post, I'm gonna spoil chapter 2's drawing for you guys! It will be the cover photo so look at that. Thanks for reading this update! Saranghaeyo readers and subscribers!! ~SoyunTaerito