I wish, I wish, to do a concert!☆

From Staff To His Lady

It's just a normal midnight in Seoul. A calm breeze surpasses the city, people are enjoying the night life, and some, are just sleeping. 

Kim Euna meanwhile, is standing on her balcony after a long busy day of work. She had to do some work for Boa. 

"Gosh, that was such a long day of work..." Euna let out a sigh. 

"Onee-Chan!" 

Euna was scared by her little sister hugging her from behind. 

"Yah! Min! You scared me to pieces!" 

"Sorry Onee-Chan..." She let go from her sister.

"What are you doing Onee-Chan?" 

"Just thinking about tomorrow." She looked up to the stars, her hair shining as bright as a shining star. 

"What's up tomorrow then?" 

"Another meeting at SM." 

Euna was thinking of what she would direct this time. She really hoped it was a big project this time. 

"Ooo directing something again huh? I really hope it's a big project this time!" 

"Thanks for cheering me on." She hugged her little sister. 

"No prob. I love to see my Onee-Chan smile. 

Euna looked at the sky while being hugged. She heard a whooshing sound. 

"Look Min, a shooting star!" She pointed at it. 

"Come on. Wish for something!" 

Euna looked down and wished with her eyes closed.

"I wish to direct a concert..." 

She then looked up to the sky again.

"Did you wish something Onee-Chan?" 

"I sure did. It's getting late though, let's get back inside and ready ourselves for bed." 

"Ok Onee-Chan!" 

With that, they got back inside. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gotta check my email..." Euna muttered to herself once she was in her room.

                              KMAIL

Messages received: 10

5: SM Entertainment

1: Lee Soo Man

2: Kim Gaeun

2: Lee Miyoung

 

"Oh my gosh! I missed so many emails from SM! And even one from Lee Soo man? Well, I'm in trouble tomorrow..." 

She then read the emails through, one at a time, one focus at a time. A lot of them were SM Ent just telling her that her work was great and reminders for tomorrow. Lee Soo Man's email was telling her to not be overly excited for tomorrow and to just be calm and at ease. Her friends emailed her for good luck. 

"Phew... those emails were ok!" She wiped the sweat off of her forehead. 

Right then, her phone rang. It was Gaeun. 

"Annyeong, Gaeun! How are you doing?" 

"I'm great! Just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow." 

"Thank you for wishing me good luck!" 

"Should me and Miyoung come tomorrow to await you?" 

"I don't mind. Do what you want!" 

"Ok! Be there tomorrow, annyeong!"

"Annyeong!" 

With that, Euna hung up. She then went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth. Excited thoughts were ringing in her head as she walked towards the bathroom. She got into the bathroom and the shower. She then undressed herself and stepped into the shower. 

"Who knows if I'll get a big project? Gosh, so many groups I want to direct a concert for..." She scrubbed herself while she said that. 

More thoughts were ringing in her head as the warm water flowed over her body, the thought of getting fired rang in her head as well. The water slided off of her body in separate ways, just like her getting fired; first she's doing great and then, she and Lee Soo Man separate ways. Maybe this was a sign!? 

 

            A while later☆...

 

Euna stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed. Her phone was ringing telling her that she got some new likes on her photo. She dressed up in her PJ's and walked out of the bathroom. 

She then plopped on her bed. She then got her phone out and checked out the new likes she got.

"Well atleast I have some new fans..." A smile appeared on her face, "Should I share my possible journey with my fans?" She got to thinking.

The door then opened with a huge bang. Standing there was Min, Euna's little sister. 

"Euna! Someone's at the door!" 

"This late!? Who could it be?" 

She then raced down the stairs. She hoped it was Gaeun or Miyoung. Once she got downstairs it revealed her two friends.

"Annyeong, Gaeun and Miyoung! What are you doing here this late?" 

"Well, we just wanted to stay here for a while." Gaeun smiled. 

"And we can't sleep!" Miyoung rubbed her eyes. 

"It's okay! Stay here for as long as you want!" 

The door then closed. A man was standing outside too. 

"Is that Gaeun's friend? Gotta get more information from her tomorrow..." With that he turned his face and walked on. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was giggling in the room while they did some karaoke. It felt like a sleepover while it was them just staying over. 

"So, which group or idol do you want this time for your little project?" Gaeun asked. 

"Hmm... I have no idea. All of them are unique in their own way! Although I've gotten Suju alot so I would like someone different than them." Euna thought a bit then smiled, "Which group or idol do you guys want for my project?" 

"SHINee!" Gaeun and Miyoung replied in unison. 

"Ooo sounds pretty great! I love to help some rookies make it into the big world!" 

"I heard that SHINee was gonna have a big project soon." Gaeun looked at her phone. 

"OMG! Maybe that's what your doing!" Miyoung jumped a few times around the room.

"Guys, let's just await tomorrow. I, I mean, WE don't wanna get our hopes up too much!"

"She's right, let's await tomorrow!" 

The girls then sang along to more songs, more songs and more songs until they were tired and went home. 

"Ah... that was a fun time..." Euna turned her lamp off. 

"Please for the love of god, be a concert..." 

With those words she fell asleep and awaited the morning. 

    DURING THE NIGHT☆°~

"I can't wait to meet Lee Soo Man!" With that Euna walked into the office. 

"Annyeong, Lee Soo Man!"

"Annyeong, Euna. We have some things to discuss." 

He then sat down. Euna did too.

"Well what is it?" 

"Well... I don't know how to say it... it's just that..." He struggled with his words.

"That what?" Euna gave him a face.

"It's ju-just that......... you're fired!" Lee Soo Man put his hand on the table. 

"I-I'm what?" Tears started flowing down Euna's face.

"FIRED! Now gather your stuff." 

"O-ok, Lee Soo Man..." With that she got her bag and left. 

"I can't believe I'm fired..." She waited to cross the road.

"Well, goodbye SM... and hello road I got hired on..." 

A car was passing by while she was mumbling to herself and she didn't even notice it. When she did, it was centimeters away from her. 

"Huh? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

She shook awake in her bed. She was sweating and breathing heavily. 

"Please don't tell me it's another sign of getting fired! Well, I'm one of his best staff members so that wouldn't happen so suddenly, right?" Euna pulled a thinking face.

"What time is it anyway?" She then checked her phone.

                         6:30 AM

"Oh golly! Gotta wake up. Not how I would wanna start my day, but I gotta get ready!" 

She raced to the bathroom to take a shower. 

"Hmm... noona neomu yeppo~" She was singing in the shower. She rubbed soap on her while she sang the second verse. 

She then got out of the shower after a while. She then got a bathrobe, put it on, and then went back to her bedroom. There, she got her clothes ready. 

"Elegant and cute! I hope it will suit today like a charm!~" She hummed a bit, "I really should get going now!" 

She got her bag and got downstairs. She then headed out the door and breathed in the fresh air. The sun awaited her along with the beautiful flowers, a sign that it truly became spring.

The streets weren't that busy yet. Only locals started filling them in, most for their street food stalls. Planes weren't flying as well, it was busy hour after all in the very early morning. 

Euna walks to SM cause she wants to embrace the flora and fauna of the city. She also loves catching some fresh air rather than the filtered air in transport systems. It's a bit far, but worth the time. 

Meanwhile, she's almost there and can smell the effort of every practicing idol. The thoughts of excitement fill too. She was now standing infront of the building, bag in hand and ready to go.

"Well, I guess this is it. Either fired or project..." She then walked into the building.

The building was big and possessed the latest technology. There were people walking by with props for a music video, food or other stuff. You frequently saw idols walking around the building too, either going to their dorm, practice, MV shooting or other stuff. 

Euna took the stairs and after that took the door to the right, to Lee Soo Man's building. She then knocked on his door.

"Yes, who's there?" He asked.

"Hello. It's me, Kim Euna."

"Come on right in! I was expecting you!" He opened the door for her.

The office was big occupied with a tv, mini fridge and most importantly, a PC. It was also designed with calm colors to give people a calm feeling. 

"So, Soo Man, what's what you wanted to talk about with me?"

"Well, you see, we recently announced a big project for a group here at SM and we think that you're the perfect fit for it!"

"You really think so? Thank you for giving me this opportunity! What IS the project, though?" 

"The project? Don't tell anyone but, we've been planning for SHINee to have their own world tour."

"OMO! I get to do a world tour!?" She was shocked.

"Yup. I've seen your talent back in the day of directing. You were really good at it for being such a young age."

"Young age? What do you mean? I didn't meet you till like 2006!"

"Well, you thought wrong. I saw you before. You were amazing and still are now. You're one of our best staff members and yet you're younger than most of them. True born talent!" 

"Thank you!" She was a bit flattered. (A/N:Hope I'm using that in the right way ^^')

"Now, there is something you'll have the option to do cause of your amazing growth." 

"What is it?" 

"You have the option to bring two friends of course!"

"T-two friends? But I have so many friends!" 

"Well, you'll have to make a decision and tell me before Wednesday, and that's in two days as today's Monday." 

"I'll make my choice. Once again, thanks for giving me this opportunity!" 

"No problem. I'll give you more information about this matter through Kmail and through the mail. Your free to go." 

She then picked up her stuff and went outside, excited and relieved she didn't get fired.

"Wait till I tell Gaeun and Miyoung. They're gonna be so stoked!" She already thought about their reaction in her head. 

She then saw Gaeun and Miyoung outside so she began running to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeong, Gaeun and Miyoung!" She ran to them.

"Annyeong, Euna!" They said in unison.

"So, spill the beans, Euna." Miyoung said.

"Well, so I'm not fired!" 

"Did you get a project?" Gaeun asked.

"I sure did! And you might like it..." Euna gave a smirk.

"Is it a MV?" Gaeun asked again.

"Nope!" 

"Is it a special drama?" Gaeun further asked.

"Nope it's not." 

"Is it a-" 

"GOSH JUST TELL US WHAT THE IDOL IS AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!" Miyoung cut Gaeun off. 

"Well... guess you can do that for yourselves. It's the group you talked about yesterday~" Euna gave a wink.

"Yah! Euna! You expect us to have a photographic memory or something? I can't even remember what I last ate for dinner!" Miyoung pouted. 

"Well, I'll get to thinking." Gaeun smiled. 

"Oh come on you guys! This group shines like the su-" 

"SHINee!!!!" The two screamed in unison. 

"Yup! It's them!" 

"Omo, are you directing their leaked project? Gaeun asked.

"Sure am. I heard from Lee Soo Man that it's a world tour!" 

"OMGGGG- Wait who's Lee Soo Man?" Miyoung asked.

Both Euna and Gaeun hit her.

"Are you kidding me or are you joking? Lee Soo Man is SM Entertainment's CEO. Everyone knows that!" Euna replied.

"Oh yeah! It was that guy..." Miyoung replied.

"Anyways, I'm so jelly that you're doing a world tour! I wish I could go along!" Gaeun pulled a sad face.

"Look no further!" Euna pulled out a form.

"A form? What's that gonna do? Form a ring around us to ban us from here!?" Miyoung over exaggerated.

"No of course not silly! I just need to fill your names on this form so you two can go! Just ask your parents and if it's a yes, then you guys get to go with me!" Euna replied.

"I'll ask right now! My parents promised me that they'd say yes if it was about meeting SHINee so here it is!" Gaeun got her phone.

"A world tour? Around the world? I've gotta beg my parents for this one." Miyoung pulled out her phone as well.

Both of them decided to call their parents for permission. Gaeun expected a yes while Miyoung expected a no. Gaeun had a very short call with her parents and ended the call with a smile on her face, while Miyoung had a long talk and then exclaimed tears of joy. 

"Are you guys allowed to go? Miyoung, I really hope you can go this time..." Euna was praying for Miyoung to come along.

"Mhm! I sure am allowed to go!" Gaeun jumped from happiness.

Miyoung had a sad face and was turned her back on the other two.

"What's the matter, Miyoung? Are you not allowed go?" Euna looked worried, "Gosh, won't your parents let you go to your FAVORITE idols?" Euna mumbled.

"Well, yea...I'm... allowed to go!" Miyoung started crying tears of joy.

"REALLY? Miyoung, we're so happy for you!" Euna and Gaeun exclaimed at the same time.

"I know right! I can't believe it either!" Miyoung was still crying.

"While Miyoung is crying, may I know when the flight is going?" Gaeun asked.

"Hmm... I don't actually know WHEN it's going. The only thing that I know is that I must give this form tomorrow." Euna replied.

"Well, why don't we go in and then you say that you found friends to bring along?" Gaeun suggested.

"That's a great idea, Gaeun! Then I can introduce you to SM as well!"

"TO SM!?" Miyoung wiped her tears away and fixed her hair.

"Where are those idols?" Miyoung blinked and tried to show off.

"Uhh, Miyoung, let's just stick to getting to SM and Lee Soo Man's office..." Euna suggested.

"Well, ok" Miyoung replied.

"Anyways, our names need to be on the form, don't they?" Gaeun asked.

"Yes they do!" I'll put them on it right now!" Euna began writing the names on the form. 

                     A while later...

"And they're on there! I'll get back in Lee Soo Man's office now." She began walking towards the entrance.

"WAIT EUNA!" The other two yelled.

"Yeah, what?" Euna stopped.

"Please let us go along with you!" The two begged.

"Hmm... sure!" Euna replied.

"Omo! I can't wait to get into SM!" Miyoung exclaimed.

"Finally I get to see what's going on in that building." Gaeun replied.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get in!" 

After that the three of them entered the building. Euna was used to it while the other two were amazed by the technology and decor. They were even more honored to be here since their favorite idols trained here to debut and still do.

"Wow... this building it-it's beautiful..." Miyoung'Miyoung's eyes went wide.

"It's even more beautiful then on google..." Gaeun looked around. 

"Come on guys! What are you looking around for? Follow me to the office!" Euna ran up the stairs.

"Oh come on, the stairs? Theres literal elevators right next to us!" Gaeun pointed at the elevators.

"But we're gonna travel by plane, car, train and anything you can imagine! You've gotta get a bit fit in this world tour." Euna replied. 

"Oh yeah that's right... well in that case we'll follow you!" 

After that they followed Euna to Lee Soo Man's office. They stopped along the way cause they bumped into someone.

                       

                         ???'s POV

 

I was just walking inside the SM building. Like usual, I wore a mask and cap to not get recognized. I was walking alone since I came late, my members already started practicing for our newest song. 

I was walking in a fast pace, trying not to get recognized, and not trying to get spoken to. 

Because I saw no one was there, I sped through the hallways because, who doesn't like some fun once in a while?

I speeded and only payed attention to my feet, I didn't wanna get injured after all from racing like a cheetah. I sped some more, and more, and more, till I bumped into someone. 

"Owww... my head..." A female voice groaned.

"Are you ok?" I asked, getting up and lending her my hand.

"Y-yeah I am..." The female got up as well.

The female looked beautiful. She had medium-long brown hair , in this case with a side ponytail, and had beautiful earrings under those bangs to top off the hair department. She had twinkling brown eyes which could brighten up your day in a hot minute. She also had a slender body and a outfit which honestly looks so cute to me. And to top it off, she had lips which looked as soft as marshmallows. 

"Huh?" Her face became red. 

Have I perhaps scared her by my stare?

I immediately looked away from her. 

"J-Jaejoong?" She showed a slight smile, trying not to burst from happiness.

"Well... uh..." I didn't know what to say.

"It's ok! I work here and, well, I'm not one of those crazy fans!" She said.

"Well in that case, nice to meet you." I showed a smile.

"Omo! Who are you talking too?" Some other girl got up too.

"Guess who.. TVXQ... the one who got the girl in the Hug MV..." The female showed a smirk.

"OMO JAEJOONG!?!?" The other girl burst from happiness.

Help.

Me.

"MIYOUNG! Calm down! I can't believe it as well but we don't want him feeling uncomfortable!" She showed her caring side.

She turned to me.

"Anyways, nice to meet you Jaejoong! I'm Euna, Kim Euna." She shaked my hand. 

"Oooooh is that the Euna they're talking about? The multi-talented director? Well nice to meet you too, Euna!" I shaked her hand too. 

Another girl got up and nudged the crazy-fan's arm.

"I sure am that director! I'm directing a world tour for SHINee, starting tomorrow!" She smiled.

"TOMORROW!???" The two other girls exclaimed at the same time.

"Oh yeah... those two are Gaeun and Miyoung! They kinda are SM-geeks." 

Ah-hah... so that's the crazy girl and nudging-arm girl... interesting...

"I would love to talk more but I gotta go to practice, bye!" I waved at the three of them, mainly Euna. 

"Bye!" The three also waved goodbye to me.

 

                       END OF POV

 

"Omo, can you believe it? Already meeting Jaejoong? EEEEEEEEP!!" Miyoung jumped 10 times.

"And Euna was the luckiest here..." Gaeun pouted.

"Is this some kind of fate? I don't know but, they get together at first sight... I have the feeling this is a friendship, or more... I don't know..." Miyoung was thinking hard.

"Thanks for your word, Love Detective Miyoung but what about TOMORROW being the first concert? Euna lied to us!" Gaeun exclaimed.

"Yeah! What about that, Euna?" Miyoung agreed with Gaeun.

"Well, the first tour is in Seoul tomorrow and the second tour is in Japan, another country, that's why I said we would be going in two days so you could already pack!" Euna replied.

"Ooooooh, smart Euna, as always..." Gaeun said.

"Anyways, we have a office to get to!" Miyoung pointed at the form.

"She's right, let's go!" 

All of them then ran to Lee Soo Man's office. They took the stairs to possibly get a look at the other idols too...? If that would make sense. 

"Uh, Euna, why are we going up the stairs?" Gaeun asked.

"To get a look at the other idols of course! The doors are closed in an elevator!" Miyoung replied for Euna.

Euna nodded to that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while later, they arrived at Lee Soo Man's office.

Euna knocked on the door.

"Come on in!" A voice was heard from the other side.

They then got in his office.

"Annyeong, Euna. I see you brought your friends?" He questioned.

"She sure did! Hi I'm Miyoung!" She shook his hand.

"Annyeong Miyoung." He replied and shook her hand.

"Annyeong, I'm Gaeun." She bowed and shook his hand.

"Annyeong, Gaeun."He shook her hand.

"Well now to answer your question, I'm sure you've already met them!" Euna giggled, "Anyways, here's the form." She gave him the form.

"Thank you Euna. Now I'll give you this. You'll need this for tomorrow." He gave her a envelope, "Also, flight information is also included in there." He added.

"Ooo I can't wait to see it!" Miyoung already got excited.

"Me neither! We're so lucky to have you as a friend!" Gaeun hugged Euna. Miyoung soon followed.

"Yeah, you're sure lucky to have a SM staff member as friend!" Lee Soo Man laughed a bit.

Anyways, my team will be ordering tickets and some goods for you guys. Thanks for coming!" He waved at them.

"No prob!" Bye Lee Soo Man!" They waved back.

They then got out of the office and then the building. They went to Euna's house to check the envelope out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                AT EUNA'S HOUSE...

"What would be in there?" Gaeun questioned. 

Euna then got on her bed and layed the envelope infront of her.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find that out now!" Euna replied

Euna proceeded to open the envelope slowly. Miyoung and Gaeun looked over her shoulder. 

"I see lots of Pearl Aqua!" Miyoung said. (Pearl Aqua is SHINee's official fan color)

"Me too! This is a 100% confirmation that it's SHINee!" Gaeun added.

Euna pulled a form out of the envelope.

"What's that?" Gaeun questioned.

"Info for tomorrow!" Euna replied.

"Ooo! What does it say?" Miyoung questioned.

Euna then showed the two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Kim Euna (And friend(s)),

Here's the information for tomorrow! You'll need it for tomorrow's concert. 

Where: KSPO Dome, Seoul, South Korea 

When: (General concert) Start: 7:30/19:30PM End: 10:30/21:30PM Midnight

When to come for staff or invited special guests: 3:30PM 

Prohibited items: Guns, scissors, substances, shovel, knifes and mainly violent items.

Seat Number (s): 2D, 2E, 2F

Additional information: Food Buffet for staff and invited special guests starts at 5:30/17:30PM. You're allowed to film backstage. 

This is all you need. Furthermore, a limo will come pick you (and your friend (s)) up at your house so please tell them to be there. If not possible or forgotten, then tell the driver to make a stop, it won't be that big of a deal if you're late cause of that. I'm very happy for you getting this opportunity and I hope you'll work with SM for many years to come!

Sincerely, Lee Soo Man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KSPO Dome? Didn't SM Entertainment have their SMTOWN Summer tour (2007) there last year?" Miyoung asked.

Gaeun then looked it up.

"Yup, they did! You're getting SMarter and SMarter everyday!" Gaeun smiled.

"I'll let you in on a secret," The girls got closer to Euna, "It's rumored that TVXQ will have their tour there!" Euna whispered. 

"Yay! After a one year hiatus? Finally!" Miyoung jumped some times.

"Calm down Miyoung! And, one year hiatus? They recently released Mirotic! Is your head in 2007 thanks to that SMTOWN Summer Tour?" Gaeun asked.

"A bit yeah..." Miyoung shrugged it off.

"Anyways, I think it'll be a mirotic tour. It is their newest single after all!" Gaeun said.

"Great point, Gaeun. But we should focus on this form in it's whole! Not just the venue it's performed at!" Euna pointed at the form. 

Euna then pointed at the last paragraph.

"Look, the limo will pick us up at my house so we gotta be at mine by then! And since the venue hall is open for us at 3:30PM, we gotta be at mine before that. Only, which time?" Euna was thinking.

"130PM! Then we can also eat Euna's speciality, Sushi, as a snack before we go! Then we might also be able to create art for the members!" Gaeun suggested. 

"Euna's sushi!? Yep, I'm in." Miyoung surrendered already.

"Well, for one time, I'll make some SHINushi!" Euna smiled.

"Yay!" Gaeun and Miyoung both exclaimed at the same time.

"So, be at my house at 1:30PM for some SHINushi, ok?" Euna said.

"Ok!" Gaeun and Miyoung replied.

With that everyone went home. Everyone, especially Euna, was thinking this was all a fever dream that ended within a blink. Euna then stopped by the convenience store and got ingredients for her SHINushi. 

After shopping, Euna got home again and sat on her couch. She was thinking about the amazing opportunity. 

"Aish, I can't wait for tomorrow. All SHINee members are so talented and produce such great music..." Euna said.

Suddenly thoughts came in of her meeting with Jaejoong.

"Ahh, Jaejoong, we've never crossed paths before but this sweet meeting is already getting to me..." With that, she went upstairs to pack, do some chores, eat and listen to music. She then went to bed.

"If you're nervous SHINee, just think that they're all there cause they think you're amazing. Don't question it. For tomorrow I'll wait. SHINee, fighting!" With those words, she got to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this it it, the first chapter of From Staff To His Lady! I had lots of fun making this. It was so nice to write about SHINee or even on here after such a long time! I apologize for being gone for a long time as well. I just forgot SHINee at some point and moved on to another fandom. Recently though, I got back into SHINee. It was weird seeing their faces after such a long time, but I couldn't help but smile. Also, I might not remember as much details about SHINee as I did a few months ago. This is due to moving on I guess. Luckily, I still remember much so that's ok! Saranghaeyo and subscribers and I'll see you on the next chapter. Annyeong! ~SoyUnTaerito