Chapter 3

My girlfriend is an exchange student (on hold)

"I can’t believe we’ve graduated." Yeonhee said as she hugged Juri. Juri smiled as she put her arms around Yeonhee. "My love, I have to tell you something. My parents invite both of us. My mother would be happy to see you again." it came from Juri when she looked at Yeonhee. "You want me to accompany you to Japan?" Yeonhee asked her now. "Yes, I want to. My parents have invited both of us. I would like to show you my hometown." it came from her. "Of course I will accompany you. I would be happy to see your parents again. When are we going to fly?" Yeonhee said to her. She was really excited, because it was the first time that she would visit Japan. 

"Our flight is the day after tomorrow. So we still have enough time to pack. I hope you will like my hometown." Juri said to her and then kissed her. Yeonhee returned the kiss and Juri smiled into the kiss when she realized where Yeonhee's hands were going. "What are you doing?" Juri asked her when she released the kiss again. "Before we pack, maybe we can do something else?" said Yeonhee and Juri knew exactly what she meant. Juri took her by the hand and left the graduation party with her. When the two had entered their room a little later, Juri then pushed  Yeonhee on the door and kissed her passionately. Yeonhee whimpered into the kiss when she realized what Juri was doing to her. "Please ..." was all that came from Yeonhee. Juri had to grin when she heard Yeonhee begging. "Have a little patience, my love." it came from her now. Still, she didn't keep Yeonhee waiting too long and gave her what she wanted. The two spent a very hot night together.

 

Two days later the two were on the plane together and were on their way to Kashima, Japan. "Are you all right my love?" Juri asked her, realizing that Yeonhee was so quiet. "Yes, I'm just a little nervous. Sorry if I worried you." it came from her and she put her head on Juri's shoulder. Juri took her hand in hers and soothed the back of her hand. "Everything will be fine, I'm with you." Juri said to her and gave her a kiss on the head. 3 hours later they landed at the airport in Kashima. When the two left the airport with their heads, Juri's parents were already waiting for them. "Juri my child, it's so nice to see you again. The same goes for you, Yeonhee." said Mrs. Takahashi. "Mom." it came from Juri when she hugged her mother. Yeonhee looked at the whole thing and then felt a hand on her shoulder. When she looked to the side, she saw Mr. Takahashi standing next to her. Before she could say anything, he had pulled her into her arms. "It's nice to see you again, daughter-in-law." he said and Yeonhee blushed. 

When he saw this, he had to laugh and this drew the attention of the other two to them. "Dad what did you do again?" asked Juri as she walked towards the two with her mother. "I didn't do anything, I'm just glad to see my daughter-in-law." he said and laughed again when he saw that Yeonhee was getting redder. Her mother had to laugh too and Juri pulled Yeonhee into her arms, where she buried her face in her chest. After everyone calmed down, they got into the car and then drove home. 

When they reached the house a little later, they got out of the car. Juri took the two bags they had packed. "Juri go to your room with Yeonhee and have a rest. I'll call you when the meal is ready." Mrs. Takahashi said to the two. "Ok thanks mom." it came from Juri. Then she took Yeonhee's hand and entered the house with her. She led her up the stairs and down the aisle. A little later she stopped at a door, opened the door, and then led Yeonhee to her room. "Welcome to my room. I hope you like it." Juri said to her. Her room was simply decorated, with a large king-size bed in the middle of the room. "I like it here. You had such a big bed for yourself?" it came from Yeonhee and she already sat on it. 

Juri put the bags on the floor and then walked over to Yeonhee. She sat down on her bed next to her, put an arm around her, and then pulled her back with her. Now both were lying on the bed and Juri pulled Yeonhee closer to herself. "You heard my mom. We should have a little rest. You didn't sleep much last night." Juri said to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You're right. And your mom will wake us up when the meal is ready." Yeonhee murmured and then yawned. She snuggled up to Juri and the two fell asleep a little later. Half an hour later there was a knock on the door. The door would now open and Mrs. Takahashi entered. When she saw the two of them sleeping so peacefully, she left the room again. She just didn't want to wake them up, they deserved the rest.