Chapter 4

My girlfriend is an exchange student (on hold)

When the two woke up later, it was already dark outside. Juri straightened and then looked at the wall clock. It was just after half past eight. Then she looked at Yeonhee and smiled when she saw how she had snuggled up to her. "My love, wake up. We should go down and eat something. We slept through lunch." Juri said to her and shook her gently to wake her up. It took some time for Yeonhee to sit up and rub the sleep from her eyes. "What time is it?" Yeonhee asked and yawned. Juri smiled and kissed her cheek. "We have just after half past eight. I think my mother has already finished dinner." it came from her. When she got up she helped Yeonhee to her feet and the two left the room. When the two arrived below and were in the dining room a little later, they saw Juri's father was about to set the table. He looked up when he saw the two entering the room. "I would have come to wake you up here. Your mother didn't want to wake you up when she saw you both sleeping." said Mr. Takahashi. "Where's Mum?" Juri asked her father now. Before he could answer her, her mother came out of the kitchen. "Here I am my child. Could you help me carry the plates in?" she said to her daughter now. 

Juri helped her mother carry the plates in. After that was done, they all sat at the table and ate. "What are you two up to now after you finish school?" Mr. Takahashi asked the two of them. The two looked at each other, if they were honest they hadn't thought about it yet. "Frankly, Dad, we haven't thought about it yet. We're still thinking about what we want to do." Juri said to her father and he nodded. He could already imagine something like that. Now he looked at his wife before looking at his daughter again. "Your mother and I discussed something. You know I have been considering expanding my company for a long time. I will open a second company in Seoul and I want you to become the CEO. And I would hire Yeonhee as your secretary. What do you say would you do that? " it came from Mr. Takahashi. Juri and Yeonhee both looked at each other in shock because they hadn't expected anything like that. "Are you serious, Dad?" Juri asked him now. When she saw him nod, she jumped up from the chair and hurried to her father. She hugged him and he had to laugh at this action. 

"So what do you two say?" Mrs. Takahashi asked the two now. "It would be an honor for me to work for you." Yeonhee said now. "I'll take the offer to Dad too." it came from Juri when she sat back in her chair. They continued to eat and talk about various things. When they were all finished eating, Juri and Yeonhee were washing the dishes. After the two had finished, they went into the living room and sat on the other couch. "How about we do something together tomorrow? We could take Yeonhee to the onsen. Then you two can relax a bit. Before your father takes both of you into the company." it came from Mrs. Takahashi. "It's a great idea, Mum. If you excuse us, we'll go back upstairs. I wish you both a good night." said Juri and she kissed her parents on the cheek. The two went back upstairs to Juri's room. The two put on their sleeping clothes and went to bed. Yeonhee snuggled up to Juri and she put her arm around her. "How did you like the food?" Juri asked her now and looked at her. Yeonhee looked up a little so that she could look at Juri. 

"The food was very tasty. It was a good difference to the Korean food. Your mother cooks very well. And I'm really looking forward to tomorrow." Yeonhee said to her and Juri smiled when she heard this. "I'm glad to hear that. Tomorrow will be a nice, relaxing day. Good night, my love." it came from Juri and she gave Yeonhee a good night kiss. "Good night, Juri." Yeonhee murmured before falling asleep. Juri switched off the night light and a little later she fell asleep.