Chapter 2

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Yoobin

 

Tears quickly filed the small girl's eyes as soon as Yoobin called her name.

"BINNIE!!!" Seunghee shouted as she leapt in the air and into her open arms, causing her to drop the ice cream that she had just opened.

She fell on her but despite the pain lingering on her bottoms, all she could register was the girl's familiar warmth and voice.

"You're Hyun Seunghee right!??" Her friend asked, shocked. It was then did Yoobin remember that Sooyoung was still there. Albeit staring at them with her jaws dropped and eyes wide open.

She frowned. "How do you know her?" 

If Oh My Girl didn't exist anywhere, then how did her friend know the girl?

"Everyone in Chuncheon knows who Hyun Seunghee is Yoobin, have you been living under a rock?" The girl answered, making her realize a very important detail that she must have forgotten.

Seunghee has been famous since they were young, it's nothing new for people to recognize her.

"Wait. How do you know her?" She asked, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

And Yoobin, despite how smart she was when compared to the rest of her members, could only respond with a, "Uhhhhh....."

"We've been close friends since we were young!" Seunghee interjected, much to her relief.

Sooyoung's look of suspicion quickly turned to excitement the moment the pink haired girl talked to her. The latter of the two stood up as she held her hand out for a shake, the former squealing as the two of them made contact.

"I've been a huge fan of you, Yoobin has never mentioned that you guys knew each other. Can I please have a selfie?" She asked.

With a charming smile and professional poise, Seunghee approached her friend to take a picture.

Wow, she's like a celebrity. She thought.

Oh wait, I am too. Yoobin realized.

Even though no one in the world but them knew about their true identities, finding her unnie somehow gave her a little bit more hope and relief about their situation.

At least, she wasn't alone. Figuratively.

Right now though, she was alone. In the ground, with the pain from the fall now dawning on her.

"Unnie." She whined from the ground.

The girl gave her a warm smile, holding her hand out to pull her to stand up.

"Thanks." She breathed out, making eye contact with the older girl. Seunghee pouted, ready to cry.

A loud ringtone brought them out of their trance, causing the girl to jump.

"Oh god, it's my mom." Sooyoung freaked, quickly ending the call in a hurry.

"Why did you end the-"

"Nice meeting you Seunghee and bye Yoobin, I'll see you at school tomorrow!" Her friend quickly blurted out as she rushed out of the store, leaving the two girls and her now melting ice cream on the floor.

She pouted at the pink haired girl. "You made me drop my ice cream."

Seunghee chuckled as she wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder.

"Come on, I'll buy you another one."

 

..........

 

"Did you text your mom that you'll be staying here overnight?" Seunghee asked, setting up a small table in her room for the two of them.

The girl had refused to let her go ever since they met at the store, something about losing her again and being all alone. She said that it was the worst experience of her life.

"Yeah, she even seemed excited that I was spending the night with a friend." Yoobin rolled her eyes. What Sooyoung said was true, her mom really did want her to socialize more.

"Hohoho, I guess the Bae Yoobin here is the same introverted girl who'd rather stay in her room than be reckless." The older girl teased, causing her to glare at her.

"Hey! I can be reckless!!" She refuted.

"Yeah. Says the kid who can't even confess her feelings to her crush." Seunghee chuckled, causing her face to burn red.

She bit her lip, head hanging low. The girl was right, how can she be reckless when she can't even confess her stupid feelings.

"Hey hey, don't be sad Binnie. I'm pretty sure that Jiho feels the same about you." Seunghee gave her a pat on the back, her eyes widened in shock.

"Unnie!!! Be quiet someone might hear!" She whisper shouted, causing the pink haired girl to roll her eyes.

"Come on, it's not like anyone in this neighborhood knows who Jiho is. Even we don't know where that brat is." She crossed her arms.

Yoobin pouted, the reality of their situation dawning at her yet again. "What do you think happened to us? The last thing I remember was falling asleep after the practice."

Seunghee looked up as she tried to remember the last thing she did before she woke up in her room when her mother screamed at her because of her bright pink hair.

"The only thing I remember is Hyojung unnie pestering me for taking too long in the shower." The girl said after some thought.

Binnie held back a smile. There was always something about the two main vocals bickering that she found adorable, especially when you know how the two truly felt about each other.

"Oh wait. I think YooA was planning something with Jiho, they were behaving weirdly but I couldn't catch them because Hyojung unnie called me." Seunghee frowned at the memory.

The girl had just gotten out of the bathroom, her hand drying her wet hair with a towel.

"What are you doing?" She asked, staring at the girl confusedly. Yooa jumped, immediately putting her hands behind her back. 

"Uhhhh"

Seunghee stepped closer as the other girl backed away to avoid her, she was hiding something. "What do you have there Shiah?"

"Nothing." The girl innocently answered, her hands still behind her back. She narrowed her eyes at her.

If it was any other member, she would've easily let them go but Yooa was quite... dangerous. All the members knew not to leave the girl alone if she was acting suspicious.

Unless they wanted to destroy the dorms and sleep in the street.

"Come on, shiah-shiah. Hand it over." She approached the girl carefully, hands opened wide. Yooa shook her head, lips pursed in refusal.

"Hand it over or I'm gonna-"

"Unnie!" A voice startled her, causing her to lose her focus on the girl. Shiah used this as an opportunity to escape, hiding behind Jiho who just came out of their shared room.

Seunghee frowned at the girl, her hands on either side of her waist. "Jiho, she's hiding something."

The younger girl looked at what Yooa was hiding, not surprised at all. "I'll take care of it unnie, haha. Go to your room, Hyojung unnie has been waiting for you."

She narrowed her eyes at the two girls. The pink haired girl normally would have easily trusted Jiho to take care of it but something about her behaviour was weirdly awkward.

"Are you sure?" She pressed on, stepping closer.

Has Yooa finally brainwashed one of them to follow her stunt? Was Jiho an accomplice?

Seunghee felt like her suspicions were something that can be trusted when she noticed that the girl's eyes widened in panic as she got closer and closer.

"HYOJUNG UNNIE, SEUNGHEE IS DONE SHOWERING AND SHE'S PESTERING US!!!" Yooa suddenly shouted, causing her to jump back.

"You little-" She started, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter