Chapter 1

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Yoobin

 

She abruptly sat up, the unfamiliar tone of an alarm pulling her out of her sleep.

One of her hands busily patted her bed sheets to find the source of the noise, her other finding the thick frame of her glasses on the bedside table.

As she swiped up, the blaring alarm that sent panic down her spine suddenly stopped.

She frowned, noticing how her phone's wallpaper had changed. Not once in years had she ever changed it, a group picture of Oh My Girl from their debut had always decorated her home screen.

That's weird. She thought.

A loud knock shocked her out of her stupor, accidentally making her drop her phone on her lap.

"Bae Yoobin! Get up now or you'll be late to school, what's with you today? Are you sick, you're never late!" The familiar voice of her mother pierced through the door, sending her deeper into panic and confusion.

School!?

She looked around, only now realizing that she wasn't in her room in Oh My Girl's dorm. She was home, in Chuncheon.

That's weird. The last thing she remembered was dropping tiredly on her bed after a long day performing at an event and rehearsals for their upcoming comeback.

She looked around, suddenly noticing the little differences to how her room was normally decorated.

Gone were the polaroid selfies that she glued to her wall, gone were the box of letters that she had collected from fans, even the calendar with her schedules had disappeared.

Now her room was full of books and notes that a normal student would have, equations that she vaguely even remembered now plastered on her wall.

She shook her head, thinking that everything was just a dream. But the yelp that escaped when she pinched her thighs told her that this was all real.

Her head spun, not liking how suddenly nothing was making sense.

No. She had to calm down first and do what she can.

Yoobin quickly opened her phone with shaky hands, scrolling through her contacts to find the person she always contacts whenever things went out of her control.

The panic she felt inside her increased at not finding the number in her contacts.

Why wasn't Choi Hyojung in her contact list?

She scrolled from top to bottom, repeatedly. But with no luck, she found none of her member's names in her phone. Yooa, Mimi, Arin, Seunghee, Jiho, even their manager's number were all gone from her phone.

As if someone had wiped out her life and replaced them with unfamiliar and new ones.

She didn't like this. Not one bit.

But she couldn't do anything about it, not yet anyway. She needed more information, she needed to find her members.

But for now, she could only do one thing.

She needed to go to school.

 

.......

 

She pulled her backpack tighter over her shoulders, not used to wearing them. She walked through the familiar streets of her childhood home, thankful that she knew how to go to her own school because she loved to walked around when she was little.

Thankfully Yoobin, the one who lived this life, was exactly like her in everything besides the fact that she wasn't an idol and she didn't like singing.

A color coded schedule was written in her notes, with corresponding subjects and room assignments written on it. Thank god for other Yoobin.

"Yah, Bae Yoobin!" A loud voice made her halt in her steps.

Her eyes immediately went to the girl's name tag, happy that their school required everyone to wear them.

"Oh, S-Sooyoung-ah." She weakly muttered, silently hoping that she wasn't so awkward.

The girl frowned at her as she narrowed her eyes, Yoobin tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, suddenly feeling conscious.

"You finally cut your hair short! Wow, it suits you so well. I always knew that you'd look great with that length but I didn't expect you to look this good!" Sooyoung complimented her.

She's had this hair for years. Apparently, this Yoobin didn't.

"Y-Yeah, I got a haircut yesterday." She stuttered, slightly taken aback when the girl suddenly jumped beside her to link their arms together.

"It suits you so well! You pulled your skirt higher up too, you're really changing everything. I've told you for years that you look li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter