C03 : Somehow, we become close

Weird Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song mode :  A midsummer night's sweetness - san e ft rania

__________________________________________

 

Mirae sighed at the sight of the guy who was smiling widely while approaching her table.  The worst part is the other students,  mostly girls, was looking at her when Hoseok called her loudly.  

" Hi,  Mirae-ah " Hoseok sat in front of her.  

' Haish,  why he need to act like we're close ' Mirae sighed,  again. 

" Hi, sunbae "  Mirae tried to smile.  

" Yah, are you that unhappy seeing me?  " Hoseok asked as he sensed that bitter smile of Mirae.  " I guess I came at wrong time " Hoseok stood up.  " Meet you later " Hoseok smiled bitterly and walked away.

Mirae sighed.  She can hear some girls was cursing at her.  She stood up and took her books and phone,  scurried towards the older. 

" Aren't you hungry?  " Mirae make him stopped. 

" Of course!! "  Hoseok immediately exclaimed.  

" Let's go eat somewhere " Mirae said.  On the second thought,  Hoseok may be a good company to her for this dinner since she will eat alone.  

" Where ?  " Hoseok asked her.  

" Secret place but I can guarantee that you will not  be dissappoint " Mirae said happily.  

" Ok,  let's use my car " Hoseok also became excited. 

" Lead the way " Mirae giggled at his overexcited behaviour.

Hoseok grinned " This way,  young lady " Hoseok was about to walk when he turned back suddenly.  " Let me " He took Mirae's book from her hand making the girl quite startled.  He winked.  " Let's go "

Silently,  Mirae curse herself inside because she was blushing.

***

" Who is this?  Is he your boyfriend?  " the ahjumma asked while putting the side dishes on the table.  

" Not,  totally not" Mirae immediately denied while being flustered.  Hoseok also felt the same as her.

" Haish,  don't be shy.  He is your boyfriend,  right?  " the lady , wiggling her eyebrow.

" Isn't he cute,  eommonim ?  " Mirae playfully extended her hand and pinched both side of Hoseok cheek, making the guy become more and more flustered. 

" Aigoo " the old lady shook her head while laughing.  " Have a nice meal. Let me know if you need anything" she smiled and walked away.

" Ok, eommonim " Mirae said happily. 

" Y-Yah!  What was that?  " Hoseok asked.

" Don't worry.  She will not take it seriously.  She know I was joking.  If she's not the person I close to, I wouldn't dare to said it. I know you probably hate it. I'm sorry. Let's just eat " Mirae started to take the side dishes into her bowl.  

" How can you be so sure I hate it?  " 

" Then,  you like it?  " Mirae asked playfully, while shoving the food into .

" N-No!! J-Just eat " Hoseok put the side dishes that she was about to take, into Mirae's bowl.  Mirae was laughing because she make the guy flustered after he making her blushed just now. She smiled satisfyingly and continued to eat. 

" Ah,  by the way, you seems close with her "

" Of course.  She practically like my mother here. Me and my brother very close to her " Mirae stopped eating while reminiscing the old memories.  " When we first come here, she took us in and take a good care of us " 

Hoseok nodded, signing that he was understand.  " Can I ask where is your parent?  " 

" They died five years ago.  When my brother being accepted in the university here, he want me to follow him.  So, he brought me with him.  And here,  we met with eommonim " Mirae smiled.  

" Oh,  I'm sorry to hear that "

" It's okay " Mirae smiled and eat.  

" Ah,  by the way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter