C02 : The day you caught my attention

Weird Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mode song : Only Then by Roy Kim

_________________________________________

 

Mirae walked towards the cafeteria after her class.  She immediately got her food and settled down on her favourite place,  at least for this past three day.  Yes,  she was the new first year student at the college. It was her first semester,  the beginning of her college life.  

She was grateful enough to get into the college as she was strugling for the college entrance exam.  She should be sat for the exam last two year but something happened to her making she postponed her third year of high school. And obviously,  she didn't want to remember the tragic incident.  

The girl was about to eat when her phone rang inside her bag.  She sighed when saw the name of the caller before answered it unwillingly.  " Hello "

" Yah,  what with that voice?  Do you really unhappy hearing my voice?  "

" Kind off "

" Yah,  this girl.  Wait untill I meet you.  Where are you?  " 

" Me?  Cafe " 

" Wait for me " 

She sighed at the overexcited guy.  She started to eat. Before her second time feeding herself,  someone came and sat in front of her.  " Oppa-" she looked up but someone else other than the guy she was expecting.  She smiled awkwardly and continued to eat,  didn't want to bother much about the guy who was currently sitting in front of her. Her hungry stomach is more important. She thought maybe the guy was just want to sit there. 

But the girl still can feel the guy's stare at her.  She looked up and met with the guy's eyes.  " W-What's wrong?  "

" Nothing.  Just continue to eat " 

Mirae nodded awkwardly and continued to eat.  Soon,  the guy started to eat but she knew he was stealing a glance at her.  But,  the guy's food almost done.  

" I'm so sorry but you make me uncomfortable " Mirae straightly confess. 

" I'm so sorry but I need your help " 

" What help?  "

" Firstly,  I'm Hoseok.  Jung Hoseok. And you?  "

" Mirae.  Yang Mirae "

" Okay,  Mirae-ah. You're first year student,  right?  " 

Mirae nodded while adjusting her glass.  Hoseok smiled and took her phone while the girl was tried to stop him and asked her to unlock it and immediately went to her contact.  He keyed in his number and called his phone.  

" What are you-"

" I'll call you later. I need to go somewhere.  Meet you later. Make sure to pick up when I call you " Hoseok smiled and stood up,  taking his tray and walked away.  

" What a weird guy " Mirae said while looking at him.  She then looked at her phone.  Hoseok have saved his number inside her phone.  She just shrugged and continued  to eat. 

" Yah,  who is that ? " Yoseob, her brother suddenly came and sat in front of her.  

" Ah,  you!!! " Mirae was startled.  Yoseob just grinned while looking at her. 

" Yah,  who is that? I didn't saw his face just now" he asked again while settling his bag beside him. 

" I don't know.  He said his name is Jung Hoseok.  You know him?  " Somehow,  Mirae heard people whispering around her, but she just ignored them. 

" Jung Hoseok?!! Seriously?  " Yoseob looked up at her.  

" Yes,  why?  " Mirae looked at him as if he was the weirdest person at that time.  

" You're lucky. You want to participate the dance club,  right?  He is one of the popular members.  He is dance machine.  His dance is " Yoseob make a two thumbs up. " Jjang "

" R-Really?  "

" Consider yourself is the lucky one " Yoseob started to eat, ignoring his younger sister who was in a deep thought. 

Mirae woke up from her thought when Yoseob asked for water.  " Yah, yah,here, here " Mirae gave him the water. 

Yoseob drank it as he was almost choked his foods.

" Tch,  can't you eat slowly?  " she looked at him worriedly.   " And,  why did you want to eat with me?  Where is Gikwang and Dongwoon oppa?  "

" Gikwang left me for his girlfriend and Dongwoon left me for his books.  Since I was alone,  it's better for me to spend my lunch with my cute little sister " Yoseob pinched both of Mirae's cheek.

" Yah!!!  Stop it.  " she slapped Yoseob's hand.  " From the start,  people's are staring and whispering " Mirae looked down and pouted.

Yoseob looked around and met eyes with some girls who was looking at them.  He smiled at them.  One of the girl bravely came towards the table and asked.  " Sunbae,  I want to take photo with you " 

" Okay " he smiled and scooted a little so that the girl can sat beside him. He asked Mirae to take photo for them.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter