Fin.

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started from a joke one of them had mindlessly thrown at the other.

"Oh?" Yongsun said, a hint of amusement laced in her voice as she eyed the slender figure from head to toe, jokingly (not really) checking her out as the woman casually made her way into the unit.

It has been a routine for Byulyi to visit the older at the break of dawn just before the sun rises, an unspoken rule neither of them would like to break. They found the mere presence of one another comforting and starting the day seeing their safe haven seems just right.

"No hair extensions today?" 

Yongsun raised a brow, following the woman into the living room as she plopped down on the couch just beside her visitor.

"Uhn." Byulyi nodded in response. "Moomoos have been asking for it" She continued, fiddling with the tip of her hair.

"Does it not... look nice?" Byulyi smiled sheepishly, suddenly feeling concious about revealing her new hair. 

"You're always beautiful, Byul-ah" Yongsun replied nonchalantly, teasing the other woman in a sing song voice.

It might sound as if she didn't mean it but both of them knew she did. Damn yes, she did.

The moment she saw the younger at her doorstep, she had refused the urge to tackle to woman onto the ground, hold her fragile frame against her body and litter her face with gentle kisses.

She couldn't. It was wrong. 

They were -best friends-.

She stared at Byulyi fondly, wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter