Date?

IDOL TINDER (Baekhyun Story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

Yesterday I received a text from Siwon hyung

Today is our date, I did a last round of check of the car, actually not mine but one of EXO's company car. It has more privacy and more space to eat.

I dressed casually, a white tee, some cargo pants, my mask and bucket hat.

I also made sure to tell Y/N that I'll pick her up at her company so that it would just be seen as if she's going for her schedule. 
 

Choi Y/N pov

Today was my date with Baekhyun oppa, Yoojin unnie went all mommy and sister figure at the same time to me when we were shopping for clothes yesterday. She was like "our dear Y/N is going on a date...." in a singing voice, thank hor there wasn't anyone around us.

We bought a few pieces of clothing, some are co-ord pieces, some dresses, tees and skirts. Yoojin unnie got rid of any pants and shorts that I have chosen as she deemed that training clothes not applicable for going out for a date since I always shorts to practice and wear them practically everyday. Even my pajamas are pants and not a dress.

We picked up some cute accessories, little heart earrings and a crescent necklace and lastly a plaid beret.

I chose a mint blue Chanel crop top and some black wide pants and some sneakers to wear for the date today.

I put on very minimal makeup, some concealer for my almost permanent dark circles, drew on a thin eyeliner and a ombré reddish pink lipstick colour. I let my hair down naturally, just did a bit of heating on my bangs to make them stay in place.

Now I was waiting at my company for Baekhyun oppa to arrive, I am scrolling through Instagram, checking for the latest feed and replying to some of the DMs from my fans. This is what I do when I'm bored, I like to see my fans reaction when they see me reply them, it's heartwarming to know that someone like you this much.

I heard a car horn, then I looked up, I saw a big car, the window of the front seat wind down and Baekhyun oppa appeared.

"Hi Y/N! Come on in"

I once again felt my cheek heat

Please log in to read the full chapter