Performance

IDOL TINDER (Baekhyun Story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Choi Y/N pov

Today we are at music bank, in awhile we will be performing our recent release, Adios (A/N: adios from everglow) today's outfit was black and metallic colors. My outfit is a crop rose bomber jacket with a black leather halter top and black shorts with black thigh high boots.

             

Now we are just waiting for the performance call, I'm on my phone, I'm in a dating app that only consists of celebrities. I've never dated before, call me desperate but I really want to date someone.

As I was swiping I saw my long time crush.....Baekhyun Sunbaenim. I've only met him once during my trainee times at SMent. It was when he just entered the company, I saw him at the cafeteria with Suho oppa.

"Blaze Members, please prepare for your stage now, we will be heading up in 5 minutes."
Manager unnie said

I quickly swipe right on Baekhyun sunbaenim and kept my phone in my bag as we do a last hair, makeup and outfit check.

"Let's do a group cheer"
Yoojin unnie, our leader said

"B...L...A...Z...E, burn the stage!"
All of us cheered

Now we are up on stage, we performed adios and our sub track, Pit a Pat. When we finished performing, we stayed on the stage for awhile more and greeted with our fans. 

Baekhyun pov

Today is our rest day, I'm just lazing around in my room. I was watching music bank to just tell waste time. A group called BLAZE started performing.

Halfway through the performance, one of the member caught my attention. She hit the high note so effortlessly, I was drawn to her after that high note. I kept my eyes on her throughout the performance.

She looked super familiar, then I realized that I've seen her in the dating app. I quickly opened the app on my phone and tried to search for her, turns out she liked me. So I decided to match with her too.

I went to watch a lot of her groups performance and interviews. Som

Please log in to read the full chapter