Jiyong and Dara

Jiyong and Dara

 

Once upon a time a silly little girl named Dara was feeling really sad because she just got over a bad breakup.

She found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her, she actually saw him kissing another girl. 

Dara got all depressed and was crying a lot.

One day she went to hang out with her best friend CL to have a sleepover for some cheering up.

CL's brother Jiyong, who was about the same age, started texting her.

Dara never took Jiyong seriously, after all, they grew up together and were close friends and that was it.

But as they were texting and getting to know each other,

Dara suddenly look at him from a different angle.

He was tall, handsome, polite young man -  how did it happen that she never acknowledged him as a dating material? 

 

After some texting he asked her out and they had an awesome date.

Dara all but forgot about her cheating boyfriend and wasn't depressed anymore.

She was enjoying this newly found relationship with the guy she knew since they were babies.

'You can't see forest for the trees", she thought. 


After that first date there was a second date and before Dara knew it, she was married to Jiyong.

They truly loved each other and everyone could tell.

One day they were walking on the beach and Jiyong said "Look, I got a confession to make".

Dara felt scared because he was so serious and she didn't know what to think.

So Jiyong said " I was in love with you for so long but you never looked at me twice. I didn't want to confess because I was afraid you'd make fun of me and I would lose you forever. So I paid money to this girl so she would make out with your boyfriend and you thought he was cheating. I knew that you would come to Jane and that was my chance to get closer to you and make you see me for what I am"


Dara thought for a while and answered "Let the past be the past. Whatever you did, you did for love and that all that counts. I love you and I always will"

Dara and Jiyong kissed.

 

THE END