Chapter Two (Final)

Ariel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany put down her scuba equipment before her phone beeping. It was a text from Taeyeon

 

Taetae: Fany, are you done with the work today?

 

Fany: Almost. Why?

 

Tiffany walked to her locker to change her clothes while texting Taeyeon

 

Taetae: I'm at the entrance right now. Surpriseee!

 

Tiffany's eyes went round as she read the text. They usually will meet on the weekend as both had to work on the weekday. As Tiffany remembers, they still have three days left before the weekend.

 

Fany: You are here?! Busan?! Aren't you working today?

 

Taetae: I am, I clocked out a bit early today and went straight here after work. Take your time. I'll wait for you at usual place.

 

Tiffany decided to not reply anymore as she quickly changed her clothes

.

.

.

 

"Tae!" She called out as soon as she saw the girl sitting on the bench. Taeyeon looked up from her phone and stood, smiling when she saw Tiffany jog to her way.

 

"What are you doing here?" asks Tiffany when she stood right in front of Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon had to chuckle before she pulled Tiffany into a warm hug.

 

"Hi to you too," She snuggled into Tiffany's neck and inhale her sweet scene

 

Tiffany senses something unusual with Taeyeon today. It has been three months since their first meeting. As promised, Taeyeon always came to Busan every weekend just to meet Tiffany and there was a day where Tiffany will come to Seoul. And they never miss every single week to meet up.

 

But it was surprising Tiffany when Taeyeon suddenly appeared in Busan today during the weekday.

 

"You okay?" Tiffany asked in concern as she patted Taeyeon's back gently

 

"Hm. I just miss you..." Taeyeon mumbled

 

"We just met the last two day, Tae," Tiffany smiled.

 

"I know, but I can't wait to see you again"

 

Tiffany had pushed Taeyeon back a bit. She burst out of giggle when she see the pout on Taeyeon's face and place a light kiss on her pout lips

 

"What's wrong? Wanna tell me?"

 

"Later. Can we find food first? I'm hungry..."

 

"Arraso, let's feed this baby shark first" Tiffany patted Taeyeon's cheek gently.

 

"Why am I the baby shark now? You called me a dolphin last week" Taeyeon intertwined their hands together and walked away.

 

"Because you're hungry. Wanna me show you how they feed the sharks inside the Aquarium?"

 

"No thanks. I think I would faint from just seeing it" Taeyeon shivered, making Tiffany laughed

 

She had a rough day at work after one of her juniors made a small mistake and her boss raged her at her for a mistake that wasn't even hers. Her works become double with a short deadline. And Taeyeon was so frustrated that day. The only things she has inside her mind the whole day is Tiffany. All she wanted is to call and talk to the girl and forget everything. But it won't be enough just to talk over the phone. She misses her already. So then it doesn't take too long for her to think and buy a ticket to Busan after she leaves the office earlier than usual.

 

.

.

.

Later, that night at Tiffany's apartment.

 

Tiffany sneaked under the blanket on her bed after taking shower, feeling refreshed after the whole day being inside the big tank. She's observing Taeyeon beside her in silence who was sitting on the bed, resting her back against the bedpost while typing on her phone.

 

"What are you doing?" Tiffany decided to ask.

 

"Hm?" Taeyeon placed her phone on the nightstand before lying on the soft bed, facing her body to Tiffany. "Nothing, just texting Sunny about I'm taking the half day off tomorrow" Taeyeon moved closer, wrapping her arms around the girl and resting her chin under Tiffany's head, feeling so warm and good when hugging the girl.

 

"Are you feeling better now?" Tiffany's thumb caressed Taeyeon's neck softly. She could feel Taeyeon nodded

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes, "Thanks for listening to me today. You've helped me,"

 

"Anything for you, Taetae"

 

"I like it"

 

"Hm?"

 

"When you called me Taetae. I felt special"

 

Tiffany chuckled "You're weird today"

 

"Should I call you Ariel again?"

 

"Wow, I haven't heard the name for so long..."

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath before she speak again

 

"Fany-ah?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Should I move to Busan?" The sudden question from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter