5201314

5201314

Omo ToT Lee Seunggi is really handsome uwu <3

I just got home from Lee Seunggi’s fanmeeting and I kid you not, but damn he’s duper handsome. Is he even real? Not only his face is handsome but also his voice. Heaven knows I love listening to his voice. He really got me 100%.

But, oh well, Lee Seunggi is only my lovable husband on my fangirl world. In reality, the one who makes my heart jump and flutter is my one and only Bǎobèi (dearest). He is my sunshine. And I’m thankful for he’s always with me and for loving me for who I am.

I rested for while on my couch, fished my phone out from the bag and sent a message to Jun.

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: (Bǎobèi) home already :)

Jun Bǎobèi <3: Good to hear that. How’s the fanmeet? Did you enjoy it?

Another reason why I’m so thankful and lucky to have a boyfriend like Jun is because he doesn’t stop me for being a fangirl, hence, he supports me. Just like today’s fanmeet, I actually thought I can’t attend it due to sold-out tickets. But Jun surprised me day after that sold-out news. He actually bought tickets for me and for my bestfriend. I was so happy. Although I want to pay him atleast the ticket he paid for my bestfriend but he denied. He said that it’s ok as long as he makes me happy. >.< Oh Wen Junhui stop spoiling me.

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Yep! Again and again, thank you for everything. You really love me, don’t you? Mwah! :*

Jun Bǎobèi <3: Well, you’ve been anticipating his fanmeet for years, and when the news came out about his fanmeet, I know you won’t miss this. You practically attended all of his fanmeet. I think you love him more than me :(

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Of course, Lee Seunggi’s my husband ^^

Jun Bǎobèi <3: Ouch 3

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Only in fangirl world… In real world, no one can beat you. You’re the only one I love the most. :P

Jun Bǎobèi <3: I know <3

Jun Bǎobèi <3: Well, I need to take a dump.

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Bring your phone with you. Still want to talk to you :(

Jun Bǎobèi <3: Babo kekeke. I’m going to take a shower after tho. Let’s just talk later, ok? Don’t miss me too much Bǎobèi. 5201314 <3

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: 5201314 <3

 

After that, I put my phone on the table and walk towards the bathroom to take a shower too.

 

>>>>

Wǒ yù yǔ jūn xiāngzhī cháng mìng wú jué shuāi. Aish, why is Mandarin so hard?” I rested my head on the table. I’m at the coffee shop right now near at the company where I worked at. I’m with my two co-workers since it’s our lunch break.

I’m currently memorizing a piece of Chinese love poem. Two more days and it’s already May 20. May 20 is like a Chinese version of February 14 and that is why I’m trying to memorize the poem with proper pronunciation and diction. Well my plan is for us to spend the day on my condo, to cook his favorite dishes, and to recite that poem to him, but how? My head starts to hurt when I just had started.

“That’s the consequence when you’re dating a foreigner, take note, a Chinese one.” I shot a death glare to Haneul.

“But dear, you should have chosen a Korean or English love poem instead of a Chinese love poem.” I scoffed at Sohee.

“I just want him to know that I really love him, that I will do everything just for him”

I don’t know how to speak in Mandarin. Actually, I met Jun when I joined the company where he worked at as an intern, and there, our love story started. I already met his parents, and God really loves me because they know how to speak in English, and that is the only foreign language that I can speak.

“You two are such a relationship goal. How come you’re still sweet at each other even though you’ve been dating for five years now? Have you ever been in a fight or something?”

“Of course, it’s only natural in a relationship to have a little fight and or misunderstanding. But the love we have for each other is much stronger. We chose to hold our hands together and overcome the problem we had.”

We encountered lots of love trials during those five years. From small fights to big ones. Well, there was a time that we almost broke up due to our pride. Nothing will happen if both of us won’t budge at all that’s why I gulped down all of my pride that day and asked for forgiveness from him. Well, it was also my fault why we had that big fight. Oh well, let the bygones be bygones. As long as we love each other, I know we can overcome every challenge we’ll face in the future.

“AH~ full of love. Why don’t you get married already?”

I sipped on my iced coffee. “We haven’t talk about it yet”

 

Lunch break is almost over so we decided to go back to the company. Haneul’s question about us still not getting married got stuck on my mind. …then why you’re still not getting married? It’s true that we still haven’t talk about it yet. Although there are times that we talked about our future but it was only once. They are right, why are we sill not talking about marriage? Both of us have already stable life, stable work, my parents already met his, we’ve also been through a love and up until now, we are still together. Sigh, that made me think.

 

>>>>

May 20 has come and I’m so fortunate for today’s work will only last for a half day. I looked at my wristwatch to check the time. Oh~ it’s already 1pm. I have to go to the grocery to buy some ingredients for later’s dinner. I told Jun that he can go at my place by 5.

I’m also happy that I got to memorize the love poem with accurate pronunciation and diction. It was really hard that I end up asking for help from Jun’s mother.

I fished my phone out of my bag when it suddenly vibrated.

Jun Bǎobèi <3: Bǎobǎo, where are yo?

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Grocery. wae?

Jun Bǎobèi <3: I don’t think I can go.

 

I stopped walking and got worried when I read his last message.

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Wae??? Something happened?

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Bǎobèi?

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: Jun?

Siyeon Bǎobǎo <3: WEN JUNHUI TELL WHAT’S WRONG?!!

 

I don’t want to think that something bad might happen to him. Geez, why isn’t he replying? Doesn’t he know I’m so worried to death here? I was about to call him when his caller ID pop-out.

“YAH WEN JUNHUI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHY AREN’T YOU REPLYING?” It was late that I realized how loud I talk. I quickly apologize to them and went back to the entrance. Glad I haven’t put any goods on my cart.

“Hey hey hey Siyeon-ah, stay calm”

“How can I? You made me worried”

“Tch, you really love me, don’t you?”

“Tell me, what happened to you? Why did you send that I-don’t-I-can-go message, eh? Are you ok?”

“Well…”

“Well?”

“I think I’m sick”

“What?! Wae? Do you have a fever? Where are you? Have you eaten already? Did y—”

“I can’t breathe”

“WHAT?! DID YOU CALL A DOCTOR?! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! I’LL GO THERE RIG—”

“Because my heart keeps on beating like crazy every time I think about you”

 

I paused. What the heck? Did he just fool me?

“Hey Bǎobǎo, you there? It was just a joke. Are you mad?”

 

I exhaled before answering him. “Ha-ha. Not a funny joke, Wen Junhui”

“I’m so sorry. It was really a joke. Sorry Bǎobǎo. I love you Bǎobǎo”

 

I didn’t respond.

“Hey, Bǎobǎo, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. Eh? I won’t ever do it again, I promise”

“Tch, be thankful that I love you. Where are you though?”

“Home. Come see me here please.”

“Oh yes I will so I can give you a super kick”

“Mian. Jinjja Mianhae, Bǎobǎo. I love you Bǎobǎo, my Siyeon”

“Tch. Alright, alright. I love you too. I’ll be there in a few”

 

We end our call and right before I started the engine of my car, my phone vibrated again.

Jun Bǎobèi <3: 5201314 Bǎobǎo <3 mwah! Hurry up but please drive safely.

 

I smiled. This guy’s effect on me is really something. Ugh, I hate it but I love him. <3

 

>>>>

 

I ring his doorbell for the nth time but I got no response from him. Is he inside? No choice but to barge in. I immediately go inside after I tapped his passcode. Woah~ Isn’t he here? Why only the dim lights are on? I stepped inside and walked towards the living room.

 

Will you marry me?

Will you live forever with me?

Whilst loving each other

I want to have a child that looks like me, another one that looks like you

And live, unhurt, for 1000, or 10000 years

 

The TV suddenly went on when I arrived at the living room. A familiar instrumental song echoed and I saw my random pictures at the TV screen. I think I know now what’s happening. This song is one of my favorites sang by Lee Seunggi.

 

To be honest with you, I like you more than you like me

And people say thats better between a man and a woman

 

There are also captions that are written on some of the photos.

The girl with pretty smiles

The girl who shines the most

The girl who believes in me

The girl who gives me strength whenever I’m exhausted

The girl who brings color to my black and white life

The girl that I love

 

I’ll love you more. I’ll take care of you

If you cry, if you’re having a hard time, if you’re hurt, I’ll hurt with you

I’ll love you forever, I’ll protect you forever

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you

I want to love only you everyday

Will you marry me

 

The next pictures and videos that is shown on the TV screen are our couple pictures and videos. From our first date to our latest picture were in there. It tears me up. I don’t know but I feel happy, nervous, and excited at the same time.

 

You’re like the light which lightened up my dark life

The sound of soup boiling greeting me

The rain that falls on my thirsty heart

The poem that contains the meaning of love

The string of destiny that the heavens have allowed

The meeting between you and I was meant to be

You’ll be irreplaceable even if I was given the whole world

You’ll be the only person in my life forever

If you cry, if you’re having a hard time, if you’re hurt, I’ll hurt with you

 

Just like earlier, some of our pictures has captions written on it.

I am so grateful that we met

I am so grateful that you held my hand and you never let it go

I am so grateful that you accepted and loved me for who I am

You bring out the best of me

You are my sunshine

You are my life

 

I’ll love you more. I’ll take care of you

I’ll love you forever, I’ll protect you forever

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you I want to love only you everyday

Will you marry me?

 

My Bǎobǎo, My Hwang Siyeon

5201314 <3

 

The TV screen suddenly went black but seconds after, a caption showed up.

 

Turn your back

 

When I obeyed it, I saw Junhui wearing plain white polo and black pants. He walked closer to me then held my hand. He then starts to sing the last part of the song he used on his slideshow.

“I’ll love you more. I’ll take care of you

I’ll love you forever, I’ll protect you forever

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you I want to love only you everyday”

 

Then he knelt his left knee, pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it. Even though I already know what he’s trying to do but still I cried. I’m so happy. I feel so overwhelmed with joy.

 

“Hwang Siyeon, will you marry me?”

 

“Before you hear my answer, please stand up first.” I said. I can see it in his face that he’s confused. After he stands up, I took a deep breathe. Bǎobèi, 들어봐 Jal dereobwa (listen carefully).

 

 

“Wǒ yù yǔ jūn xiāngzhī,

cháng mìng wú jué shuāi.

Shān wú líng,

jiāngshuǐ wèi jié,

dōng léizhèn zhèn,

xiàyǔxuě,

tiāndì hé,

nǎi gǎn yǔ jūn jué!”

 

I want to be your love for ever and ever,

Without break or decay.

When the hills are all flat

The rivers are all dry.

When it thunders in winter,

When it snows in summer

When heaven and earth mingle,

Not till then will I part from you.

 

“Siyeon-ah…”

 

“Yes, I will marry you, my Bǎobèi”

 

And this is the story of our 520.

He promised.

I promised.

5201314. I love you forever. <3