You and her

Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you really fine with her?” One question surprised her.

“W-what do you mean, oppa?” She was confused as why her brother, who’s been silent all this dinner time, suddenly asks something.

“You do know what I mean, Taeyeon-ah. You, and Jessica.” This is it. She can’t escape from that stare her brother has. Beeing the older one and now the only man in this house, Jiwoong felt like he has the responsibitily to protect the whole family.

“Oppa, you’ve read too many articles.” Taeyeon chuckled a little bit and decided to laugh it off, in purpose to let this matter go. She didn’t want to talk about this, atleast not behind the other person’s back.

 

Where did Jessica go? The Jung was helping Mrs. Kim to do the dishes, which leaves the 3 Kim siblings alone in the dinning room after Taeyeon not-so-ceremoniously being pushed away by her own mother. She’s back and then meet with the scary aura her brother has.

 

“I have read too many articles because you never said anything.” Taeyeon have to swallowed her own saliva, eyeing Hayeon who’s staring back at her. She sighed.. feeling cornered.

“I never complained about your entertainment-singing life. It’s your dream.” The second born keeps listening. “But, if it effects your real-life, I can’t just sit down and watch.” There’s some irritation in Jiwoong’s words, and Taeyeon didn’t like that.

Hayeon doesn’t even try to open . She knows, when the 2 olders were talking, she better keep her silent.

 

“Oppa, I know what you’re talking about. But please, let’s not talk about this. Not now.” Taeyeon keeps the tone down, afraid the person in the kitchen might heard their conversation.

“So, when are you going to talk about any of your problems with me?” The leader became mute, she didn’t have a valid answer to that. “I just ask you a simple question, Taeyeon-ah.” Those demanding voice, she really hates it. “Kim Taeyeon.”

“I’m fine, oppa. It’s been years, I already used to it. Besides, we were friends.”

“I know, Taeyeon. You two WERE friends. But, I can’t forget the fact that she was one of the biggest reason as why you got yourself a million of haters in span of a day.” Jiwoong stated a fact. The youngest started to panic, not liking where this will lead to.

 

“That’s part of my job, oppa. I’ll get myself a bunch of haters with or without her departure. I’ll always have them anyway. It’s a normal thing.” Taeyeon didn’t get it, why her brother still mad at things that was happening more than 5 years ago.

“Normal thing, you said? So, threat messages and those hateful comments were just a normal thing?! Those messages was clearly written by some of her fans.”

Taeyeon exhales loudly, so did Jiwoong.

“I never hate Jessica, trust me I don’t. But, seeing her here just make my anger boiled up. Why is she even here? I have learned about your group, Taeyeon-ah. Your fight rumor with her just increase my suspiciousness.”

Once again, Taeyeon sigh. This thing will just be going everywhere. She still didn’t make a comment, Jiwoong seems like he didn’t finish his words either.

“Honestly, I don’t like the idea of her being here.” His last sentence earning a questioning look from Taeyeon, but he still continued. “I just don’t get it, ok? If you two are not so close anymore, why is she here right now?”

At some point, she almost agreed. Some things that he said were make sense. But, his next words were too much.

“I was just thinking, what if she’s here just to laugh at your lost? What if she’s here only to have the front seat in purpose to see you suffer? We can’t know people’s heart after all.”

 

That’s it.

Her brother went too far.

 

Taeyeon can’t hold back her irritation. Her palms hit the table as she stand up, causing the chair to make an unpleasant sound as it collided with the floor.

Hayeon? She felt thrilled as she watched them throwing daggers through each other’s eyes. Even more when she saw her older sister clenched her teeth.

“Oppa, let me tell you something.” Taeyeon started, with a calm tone. “We are both girls, we got into arguments, things getting awkward and we’re just drifted apart. Nothing is abnormal about that. And, as you had said, that was just some of her fans, I get why they did that and we can’t blame her for it.”

She controls her breath, “Besides, I took her here, oppa. If she wants to laugh at me or just wanting to see me suffering, she would have done it right at my birthday.” Jiwoong keeps silent. “If you really have learned about my group, you would have known how straightforward she is, how impatient that stupid girl is, and how short tempered that person can be.”

At some points Hayeon confused, did her sister just exposed her former member? But, why it felt like she was defending her?

“Now think about this. Why would she have to wait until a month, and showed up at fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter