Things in her mind

Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      A/N Before that, I just wanna send my apologize to anyone who's felt uncomfortable with some content of this story. It's part of my mistakes that I didn't put some warnings before. I'll try to fix it and decided to put this story only for subsribers. In case you didn't read before, this part contain some events which actually happening to our Kim leader. If you didn't wanna through this kind of thing, you can skip it.   In the first chapter, I just want to express how would Jessica's reaction over the news. This story was mainly focused on Taeyeon and Jessica's friendship and how they deal with some difiiculties in their life. There will be a lot of drama and some childish fight as many as their awkward moments.   Please take a note that this is only a fiction with some real life events mixed in. I hope you guys enjoy this.   Happy reading...    

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Jessica read the news. Eyes widened, mouth agaped, and heart skipped a beat. Just one sentence, and she felt like her soul got trapped in her phone screen.

 

 

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon’s father has passed away.

 

 

Expression that she wore in her face is unreadable. That breaking news is really heartbreaking. Her finger just continue scrolling while her eyes are nerveously scanning every sentence that’s written in her phone.

 

 

 

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon’s father has passed away today due to a heart attack.

 

The release date of her single ‘Happy’ will be delayed.

 

Taeyeon is currently preparing the funeral with her family.

 

Fans worried, Kim Taeyeon is mourning in her birthday.

 

 

The last sentence hit her really hard. She checks the date. 9 March 2020. Then she remember, it’s her birthday.

 

She doesn’t know what to feel. She doesn’t know how to react. The only thing she can be sure is that she can feel her own abnormal heartbeat. She laid her back on the bed after putting her phone somewhere, and then start staring at the ceiling with a big sigh.

 

Sometimes she wonders, why her body still got stiff everytime she heard or read the name of her ex-group. And it effects got twice worse if it’s about her ex-leader.

She knows that they ended with a bad note, but it doesn’t mean that they’re enemy. Things will always be awkward between them. And she thinks again, when was the last time they not awkward with each other?

 

She tried to close her eyes, but sleep doesn’t come to her easily this time. Not with the thought of her friend. Are they still can be considered as friends?

Jessica doesn’t know actually. Yes, they were fighting, they once yelling, even avoiding when still in the same group. But now is a different story. Hearing about each other through the media and knowing that the other is still exist via SNS, that’s not a very friend-like relationship.

But, even after all these years in perfect silence, she can’t help but felt her heart ached when she’s thinking about what the other would feel right now. The thought of her crying her hearts out losing the loved one is enough to make her day become dark, cloudy even rain. Right, even the sky is crying right now for her dear leader.

 

Jessica finally get out from the train of her thought when she heard her phone’s ringing. She answer it, still with eyes closed and hugging a pillow.

“Hello?”

“Unnie, are you busy?” Her eyes snapped open. She takes a quick look at the caller’s name on her phone. It’s Yoona.

 

It’s been months since the last time they contacted each other. Yes, Jessica still keep in touch with the group’s center, even not often. Years passed and both of them had grown up. Bickering, understanding, and forgiving, those were a part of life. After all, who can separate the mother from her daughter for too long?

 

“Hm.. no. I’m at home actually. Why?” she answer it after putting back the phone to her ear, eyes closed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter