0.01

Zodiac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your first few subjects before lunch was a blur, especially since you haven’t had a dose of caffeine in your system yet, so when the time came, you run towards the cafeteria with Chaeyoung in tow to get some; only to be disappointed.

You were frowning as you swirled the paper cup, the coffee was amber in color and you take note how awful it smells. “Why didn’t you just make a batch at home?” Chaeyoung asked as she watched you stare at the drink blankly.

Sipping a bit of it, you scrunched your eyebrows in disgust. “I forgot to get it from the fridge.” Was all you said, “I didn’t even think that the cafeteria coffee is that atrocious!”

Coffee has been your daily medicine, every Taurean loves a cup of coffee and they are pretty much an enthusiast so when its bad, your mood also drops. I mean who drinks a bad coffee and have a good day? Right? “ please you know that the Piscenes are the cooks! Of course they won’t know the art that is coffee!”

“I actually didn’t know!” You pouted, crossing your arms (which was a bad idea by the way) and watched with wide eyes as the paper cup -that still contains a lot of coffee mind you, got knocked over and poured into what seems to be a military uniform. Oh .

You took a deep breath and prayed to the Gods and Goddess that perhaps they may ought to save you from a disaster, before looking up and be greeted by a menacing glare. Black pools that calls for death stared you down, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

“You…” A shiver ran down your spine for her tone was as cold as ice. Your buddy who you were sending SOS to only chuckled at your predicament. You were scared as hell to a woman shorter than you and she swore you were like a puppy with your tail in between your legs.

“Irene-unnie!” The scary Ariean from what you had gathered (the military uniform gave it away) responded to the call by staring from her peripheral vision. This made you breathe for a bit, only to it back when she stared back at you.

“What is it Son Seungwan?”

“Stop scaring the poor freshman unnie!” ‘Irene-unnie’ scoffed, she has no time for the peace loving Piscenes to nag at her right now, especially at the fact that you had stained her favorite uniform. The ONE that she takes a lot of time in ironing. THE ONE that has a special fabric softener. God the audacity of some freshman ruining it makes her blood boil.

“Son, can’t you see that I’m busy here?”

“But unnie-!”

“You’re not the boss of me Piscenes.”

You watch the exchange of the two friends before facing your supposedly ‘friend’. Smacking her shoulder, you tried to stop her muffled giggles. “Why aren’t you helping me Chae!? Do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter