Prologue

Zodiac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 5:00 AM when you woke up from your sleep. As a Taurean, it is already drilled into your brain to wake up early and sleep late but that doesn’t mean that you are not tired and lazy. You were still lazy to actually sit up but the blaring red lights of your alarm clock and it’s annoying sound, made you groan in protest. 

 

It was time for you to go to your university. The first day of your first year, an you are not by any means excited. 

 

“Y/n! Wake up!” The door opened with a loud bang and you childhood friend, Chaeyoung entered her black suit fit perfectly on her lithe frame. You rolled your eyes, turned off your alarm clock and went to your restroom.

 

“Why are you here so early?” You groaned. Your friend only smiled at you and shrugged, sipping her newly brewed coffee.

 

“It’s the first day of uni, why not?”

 

“ you’re annoying me.” She huffed before resting her head on your priced possession, a massage chair.

 

Now dressed in your best attire which is actually just a white suit with a green tie to pair, you went down with Chaeyoung and was greeted by your mom sipping her daily dose of coffee. “Morning Y/n. Are you excited on your first day?”

 

“Not really. I don’t want to meet a lot of houses in one place.” Chaeyoung nodded beside you and your mother chuckled at the both of you. 

 

“Well it can’t be helped now, can it?” 

 

You both shrugged. “How’s your Star-stock?” 

 

Chaeyoung sheepishly grinned, “Actually lost a million won last week.” 

 

“Why am I not surprised?” You muttered but got elbowed back. You glared at her before nodding at your mom, its time to go. 

 

“Good-bye darling! Take care!” 

 

“Bye mom!” 

 

Now that you guys are riding the space shuttle, Chaeyoung was excitedly trembling beside you. You gave her a small smile, patting her head before pulling out your wireless POS and swiping your blotter -a credit-card like device that sends holographic images and messages that are sent to your account. 

 

A holographic image of the Star-stock market emerged from its end, and you stared at it, analyzing the latest trend. “Ugh you boring piece of .” Chaeyoung groaned, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter