Prisoner

Shoot me dead

Vick loaded his gun into the draws acompanied with back up bullet case on the right side of the draw  , he watch her sleep in his bed . she slept like a little bee who made no nose or any movements , then he walk out of the room .

 
You woke up to the sounds of your stomach one day and to sounds of water tapping beside you , you open your eyes to find it pitch dark .You got up on your hands and sat in your bed as you notice it wan't your home at all , shoot straight up .
 
" where the .." you said stuttering as you leap off from the side of the bed .
 
The moment your legs touch the floor they reacted like broken parts of a robot , the numbness in your feet made you fall onto the ground as a loud bang echoed.Thats when you saw a shadow from behind the door standing there , then with one push the door was open and a bright light shined in your face . 
 
your head shot up so fast it made it even worse for your whole body , your whole body was unstable when a small flick went off .The light in the room came on , you stared at his face . His hawk eyes and hair made him look a meaner compare to you , a awkward moment of staring broke out between the two of you . 
 
" who are you ? " she asked .
 
" i am vick " he said in a cool voice . " you ? " 
 
" i .. don't remember .. " she said looking down . 
 
Vick mind suddenly remembered she must've lost all of her memory from the attack and before all that . 
 
" what do you remember then ? " he shot out a question at her . 
 
she went quiet for suddenly as Vick knew she wasn't faking her memory now  and it did look like she now has amensia .Vick gave some of his clothes to her as she bathed and changed , afterwards the two of them sat on the couch . 
 
She directly at him as his hands un wrap the bandages wrap around your head , as it slowly fell down she saw the colour of dried blood . She stared down at the blood for a second as she request Vick a question . 
 
" Do you know what my name is ? " she asked suddenly as he going to apply the new bandages around her head . 
 
He didn't know how to answer her as his mind search for a name  until his mouth shout out a chinese name . 
 
" Lou " Vick said as he wrap the bandage around her head now .
 
" Lou " she whispered  holding the dirty old bandage  in her hands .
 
When he pack away the bandages her stomach howl so loud Vick could even hear it , he stared back at her as her cheeks  flush red.
 
" you hungry ?" Vick suggested . 
 
She nodded . 
 
A few minute later he cooked her kimchi and noodles , she waited at the table as Vick sat next to her watching her eat . Vick saw Lou as she didn't even touch the kimchi at all but she stuck to her noodles .
 
" you don't like kimchi ? " he asked . 
 
" yeah its to chilli for me " she said looking up at him with noodles hanging from .
 
She sleep it all up until one of the juices from the soup bounced onto Vick's cheeks as he felt the sudden small drop , he wipe it away and threw the kimchi in the fridge . Lou wash the dishes by herself like what Vick would do normally , Then when he fell asleep on the couch next to her she blushed at his cute sleeping face .
 
Lou went into the room and grab a bed sheet and place it onto of Vick as she removed what he was reading , Lou placed it on a coffee table as she a skin coloured paper folder next to it . Stamp with a logo she didn't care about it but flip it open to find photography of street's and places and a face of a man .
 
She scan it for a second and closed it as it bored her with all the paragraphs of words and only a few pictures .