Killer instinct

Shoot me dead

 

In a dark grey underground car park a man lying on his arm pledging for mercy and forgiveness from the experienced assassin . Vick was what they called him , he knew his targets well but the targets never met them before . His shoes echoed as he walked closer towards the scared man on the floor , Vick lifted  his shot gun at his face slowly then  his finger push the trigger . Within a second the bullet shot through the victims head as the body fell back onto  the floor bleeding like a pool of leaking red wine . Vick  step back and vanish from the scene after he disposed the body in car trunk of a car  , his job again was done within minutes . when he went to get his car and drove home as he called it a day tonight .

At the headquarters top was assigned onto a new target who was famous for kidnapping children from all ages , Vick eyes scan the enlarged picture of a man with a a melon face type who had  small eyes the size of watermelon seeds . His clothes were all open loosely which depicted some traits of his personality .His un even and dirty smudges on his clothes suggested  he was just untidy or lazy . The kidnapper operated in different areas of the country from time to time , north  or even in europe and Asia countries .His activity was always scattered from suburbs to country sides .Vick stared at the map in the folder , red circles circled on different parts of the map some in korea and some in europe , he was  like an  animal looking food all over the place . 
 
He snap the folder closed and left building to get started , he follow the kidnapper around for the first couple of days as he watch from inside his car . Nothing much had happen in the first month or so but Vick noticed the kidnapper always stop at a abandon farm house outside of the town .Vick saw with his own eyes from time to time he drag bodies of girls into the farm house either over his shoulders or in a large bag . 
 
Vick blended in with the environment every time , so the kid napper didn't take any notice of him at all but when that day he went out to the city .Vick follow him closely until he a was drawn into a unknown street .  

A street name called " Anderson " was circled on the sheet in the folder from Vick memories as he turned around to reach for his folders in the back seat . Just before he touch could touch the file of papers a sudden feline scream echoed like a loud gun shot  suddenly outside as Vick swung around to see a girl on her knees on the floor . She stared right at Vicks car as the white van pulled open it's door and out came two men grabbing her ,Vick watched from inside as he watch the high school girl fight for her life.

----

You swear they was someone in that car as your eyes pick up a foggy dark shadow inside , your screams and attacks against them weren't working at all  . They were dragging you closer towards the white van if you were drag inside the white van you knew were going to be a goner . Your aimless kicks finally help you brake free as you ran towards the dark car  in front of you as the rest of men came after you from behind . Finally you saw the dark car door open as a tall pale man step out with a gun , you stop as you saw him raise his gun at your face . Just when you zone out for a second a sudden cold hard stick bought her to the ground on her side as she watch everything sideways .

----

Vick fired pin pointing the enemies reflex motions in human bodies their knees and arms were their weakness , all assassin had to memorize this as a requirement . Without using too much sweat he shot down all the men , kidnapper escaped out of the right car door and ran for his life . Vick jump onto the roof of the car and shot the kidnapper as he hadn't run  far yet , His eyes watch the victim fall to the ground .From a distance  he could hear  police sirens echoing from the main road , Vick jump down and notice the girl lying on the floor  as he instantly picked her up and laid her down in his car at the back of the seats .
 
He u turn quickly and drove out to main road smoothly . His eyes stared at the car mirrors as he notice her forehead was bleeding .Thats when vick figured out the kidnapper had a thing for girls with black hair thats why all the victims who had died were mostly black hair girls . 
 
A smooth texture against your cheek  once or twice soon woke you up as your eyes are blur to the level of camera blur  , your breathing slowly caught up with your eye sight .While your  head was still hurting and ringing plus a increase in dizziness has suddnely kick in now , in seconds you could hear someone's voice . A keep dark smothering voice it sounded like at fast but your body was to weak to even stand up or reach for anything . You just didn't bother to move but stayed lying on the couch . 
 
You can see a tall slim dark shadow standing in front of you  .The tall dark shadow had a voice of a deep sandy rusty sound  but  also had a smooth end to it  at the same time. You found it hard to concentrate as you fell back into deep sleep.
 
------
Vick was on the phone  .

Vick knew this girl was one of those Rare issues that assassins  deal with at times , for example : when a person constantly stares at you for more than 3 sec in the eye they're the type to question you .

  • but if it's more than 3 sec they're the type to remain silent about the incident and not ask a single thing about it instead they'll mostly avoid it .

 

  • another cause is when their start screaming straight away then we assassin shout them in the non virtual points of their body but as long it brings them down and being quiet .

 

But different assassin have different ways to  dealing with hostages many leave them to die  and some like to play with their hostages and watch them slowly die from the trauma .

----