DOS

Miss President Myoui

 

two months. two months since nayeon started to pursue mina and it was great. at first, nayeon didn’t really know what to do so she searched it up on google and it was quite funny for mina because im nayeon, doesn’t know how to court someone even with her confident attitude. it was awkward at first. the whole skinship thing because they weren’t used to it, i mean, from enemies to lovers? yeah things could get awkward but after a few tries they managed to surpass it. it even confused the principal. mina, who hated im nayeon’s guts is seen together every chance they got. even the students, a delinquent being all clingy to the president? it’s a new view for them. 

 

 

nothing really changed. nayeon is still the same— taking money from students and mina taking her to the principal’s office. mina had to do it anyways since she’s the president and it was her duty and nayeon wouldn’t change that. 

 

 

but sometimes, mina would help nayeon get out of trouble because she’s tired seeing nayeon at the principal’s office everyday getting yelled at by some strangers. 

 

 

she remembered the time when nayeon drew mustaches of the students’ posters who were running for president (since they were about to graduate) and got detention for a week straight. also the time nayeon brought a lost dog into their school and let it roam around. 

 

 

if you think dating a delinquent is hard, for mina, it isn’t. she can boss nayeon around and nayeon would just follow. tell nayeon to study and then she’ll study. tell nayeon to pay attention to class then she’ll pay attention. just one look from mina and nayeon will get scared. she’s so whipped for mina. 

 

 

it’s only mina who can tame the beast in nayeon. 

 

 

when mina agreed to let nayeon pursue her, nayeon never failed to give mina a gift everyday. it was either a big one or a small one. she didn’t mind. it wasn’t an expensive gift either but she knows it came from the heart and nayeon worked hard on it. she treasured all nayeon’s gift. but when mina noticed how nayeon only eat a biscuit and a juice box for lunch, she asked the girl and nayeon told her because she was saving her money for mina’s ‘everyday gift’. and of course, mina scolded nayeon and told her it wasn’t necessary to give her a gift everyday. and they both agreed to only give a gift when it’s their birthday or if there’s any occasions. 

 

 

 

 

 

“im nayeon!” 

 

 

a loud scream echoed through the whole hallway and a troublemaker running from the laboratory with an angry teacher following behind who’s face seemed to have been burned. 

 

 

mina who was walking around saw this commotion (and the running nayeon) and approached the teacher. 

 

 

“what’s happened, mr. lee?” 

 

 

“you! you tell your girlfriend not to play with fire in the lab! this!” he pointed at his face, “is all her fault! a chemical exploded right in front of my face!” he cries checking his face from his pocket mirror.

 

 

well that explains it. 

 

 

now it’s time to find nayeon. 

 

 

she knew where nayeon could be hiding because she was once brought by her there. it was just in their own school mini park behind a big tree with a view of an open field. this is where nayeon would hide the most whenever she gets in trouble. she’ll ran to her to laugh her off and sleeps after that. 

 

 

mina had to scold nayeon because they will be graduating soon and nayeon needs to have good grades in order to get in a university. 

 

 

she spotted nayeon leaning on the tree, eyes closed while singing a song. mina stood in front of her but wasn’t noticed until she cleared . 

 

 

“nayeon, what was that?” mina frowns and sat beside nayeon. “you always get in trouble,” she leans her head to nayeon’s shoulder. 

 

 

“it was just an accident,” nayeon snorts.

 

 

“playing with fire in a lab? really nayeon?” 

 

 

“okay, okay. you got me. but admit it, it was funny,” nayeon held mina’s hand. 

 

 

“it kinda was,” mina agrees and closes her eyes to rest it for a bit. 

 

 

they stayed like that for a moment enjoying each other’s company. nayeon looked at mina again and see the girl sleeping in her shoulder. 

 

 

‘maybe i should kiss her,’ nayeon thought.

 

 

she moves her head to face mina’s, placed both of her hands on mina’s cheeks and stared at her for a moment. 

 

 

mina looks so beautiful. no wonder she has many suitors but nayeon thinks she’s the lucky one since mina gave her a chance and liked her back.

 

 

she started to lean in and closes her eyes once she felt her lips against mina’s lips. mina opened her eyes in shock. i guess she wasn’t sleeping at all. but didn’t push nayeon away rather she kissed back wrapping her arms around nayeon. 

 

 

once they pulled away, nayeon went back to her previous position and said, “i like kissing you. you’re better than the other—“ she stopped herself. god, she shouldn’t have said that. she prays for the ground to swallow her and disappear forever because she just made a huge mistake.

 

 

“others?” mina turned her head to nayeon. “you’ve already kissed other people?” she frowns then looked away.

 

 

she was jealous. nayeon had kissed someone else before.

 

 

“y—yeah,” nayeon croaked, “b-but it was before you transferred here,” she cleared . “it was just a silly game of truth or date,” she fakes a laugh trying to light the atmosphere.

 

 

“okay,” was all mina could say before she stood up and started walking away. nayeon wanted to beat herself up. why did she have to say that! 

 

 

nayeon knew mina is the one who easily gets jealous from the two of them. she knows how mina can be insecure she tried herself best not to let her fell that but she failed today. she wanted to explain it mina but as she just about to follow mina, she was already gone. 

 

 

she went back to the building with herself looking like she hasn’t slept for days. she regretted telling mina that. she really does.

 

 

just when she was about to enter her room, she spotted mina talking to someone. she looked to happy. and that made nayeon angry. she walked to mina and to the stupid boy— probably confessing— grabbed mina’s hand and dragged her away. 

 

 

“nayeon, let go of me! what the hell? i was talking to someone!” mina yanks her hand away from nayeon’s grip. 

 

 

“why? do you like him too?!” nayeon managed to maintain her anger. 

 

 

“no! what are you talking about?!” 

 

 

“mina..” nayeon’s voice softened, “i’m sorry please, i shouldn’t have said that.” she took a step closer to mina, “p-please. you know how stupid i can be and say stupid things,” tears forming around nayeon’s eyes. “please don’t leave me,” 

 

 

“nayeon, baby,” mina placed her hands on nayeon’s cheeks wiping the tears, “i’m not going to leave you..i was just— i just got jealous okay?” she kissed nayeon’s cheeks. 

 

 

“and you know what?”

 

 

nayeon looks at her. 

 

 

“you don’t have to wait for me anymore,” mina smiled.

 

 

“y-you mean you’re my girlfriend now?”

 

 

mina nods smiling, “yes, i’m your girlfriend now,” 

 

 

nayeon placed a quick peck on mina’s lips and hugs her tightly ignoring the students that were looking at the weirdly. 

 

 

“i promise you i will try to not make you jealous and i promise you to love you with all my heart! and i also promise you to never leave by your side!” nayeon rambles making mina laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

meanwhile... 

 

 

 

“ms. sunmi what are you looking at?” sana asked the principal that was looking out from her door. 

 

 

“oh you know, the delinquent im nayeon and the student council president myoui mina, sharing a kiss in the middle of the hallway.” sunmi smiled at the two girls, “and i just hope this relationship will make nayeon stop being a troublemaker,” sunmi and sana shared a laugh. 

 

 

“ahh, young love..” 

 

 

fin.