CHAPTER 7

Chat Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A fancy car parked in one of the most luxurious apartments. The driver stayed inside the car, playing her phone while smiling once in a while as she was reading the group chat seemed so lively recently due to the arrival of one of the members.

She woke up from her thought when somebody entered her car and sat right beside her. She was stunned to see the woman with a Tosca nightdress that fits perfectly in her body, with a cute ribbon with the same color on her head. She is a perfection, the most beautiful creature ever created by God.

“Unnie… I’m sorry. Did I make you wait too long?”
“Oh… That’s… That’s okay. Really….” She felt stuttered. It’s been a while since she fell for that woman, the woman who woke her up from all the thoughts.
“You should’ve just come to my room and wait there… Why don’t you?”
“It’s okay, Hyunnie. Shall we go now?

Seohyun nodded softly to reply as Yoona drove them right away from the apartment. Not long after that, they arrived in a hotel, a hotel where all the secret meetings are usually held, the place where not even paparazzi could find them. Yoona tightened up her jacket, covering her head with a hoodie, and put another blazer and wrapped it on Seohyun’s waist.

“Hyunnie, Gaja! Let’s go out.” Yoona said.

After showing the hotel’s member card, they were welcomed by all the staff. With a big face on his face, a hotel staff brought them to a restaurant Yoona booked for both of them. It’s a fancy restaurant, filled with a lot of celebrities and looks a little like a kingdom, where they’re being treated exactly like a king and queen, indeed.


“Hey, Noona!” Somebody shouted at them. It was D.O.
Yoona and Seohyun glanced at him while throwing their warm smile, also other hoobaes who were greeting them.
 

That night, Yoona picked a special spot on the rooftop to enjoy the dinner with Seohyun.
“Is it okay to be on a rooftop like this?”
“Gwenchanayo, Unnie… Actually, it looks so beautiful up here. Seoul is so beautiful tonight, don’t you think?”

Seohyun took off the blazer Yoona gave her and put it aside the chair.

“You don’t feel cold?”
Seohyun shook her head. Later she took the menu book then looked at it for a while. After looking carefully, she made the order for both of them.

“A bottle of Malbec, please,” Yoona added the order.
“Andwaeyo! You can’t drink alcohol when you have dinner with me, arrayo? I don’t want you to get sick like Taeyeonnie.” Seohyun stopped me right away when I tried to order a bottle of wine for us, or for me.
“Gwenchana… I’m gonna be okay.”
“No, Unnie. Can’t you listen to me?”


Yoona left in silence while glancing her sight at Seohyun. Later she nodded softly to agree upon the request made by this beautiful woman. It didn’t take a long time for the dishes to be ready on the table. Seohyun ordered a plate of steak for Yoona while as usual, she ordered a salad for herself.
 

“Unnie…” Seohyun started the conversation. “Do you like me?”

Yoona, who was chewing the meat, felt like choking on herself. She took a hard effort to swallow it all, the meat and question. She tried to calm herself down and stared deeply at Seohyun, but still she couldn’t reply to it.


Before Yoona could even reply, Seohyun started another one.
“I know how you feel for me. I know you like me, even I knew it for so long. I keep on silent. I was pretending to.” She gulped a little. “Actually, I’m too scared of it all. I’m afraid if I fall deep there for you as it might change our friendship forever.”
"Hyunnie..."
“All the Unnies think that I’m being insensitive, right? You too.” She looked at my eyes so tenderly. “No, Unnie. I knew it, from your act, from the way you gave me all the comfort.”
“Do you feel comfortable being with me?

Seohyun was stunned for a while when the question was left out. She was thinking if that was the right decision to ask Yoona about her feelings, but as she has been holding it for too long, she couldn’t do it anymore. She had to ask her. Receiving no answer, Yoona determined. She had to confess it all that night. She stared deeply at Seohyun who really looked beautiful in her eyes.

“That’s right, Hyunnie. I like you. I really like you.”

Seohyun felt like her heart was jumping out of its place. She could feel the bloodline walked faster than ever, from the top to toe. She felt something warm on her cheeks as she started to blush over the confession. The big mark question has been answered, but then she was so confused about what to do next?

Yoona added. “The feeling itself, I feel it for a long time and it’s never been to anyone else, but you. Is it wrong? Well, maybe it is. I should’ve controlled my feeling so I didn’t fall any deeper, but it looks like I’m too weak for that, Hyunnie. I have to admit that I’m weak cause I couldn’t control it so that the feeling grew even stronger than it has to.”

Yoona looked so serious while glancing at Seohyun and it was different from the face she showed every time she did the shooting in front of a camera. There was a sincerity radiating from her eyes from her, Im Yoona.

Seohyun looked down instantly as she couldn’t afford herself to look at Yoona for more. She tried it so hard to refuse all the feelings and promised herself not to get weak in front of Yoona.

“I’m afraid. That’s all what I’ve been thinking of, Unnie.”

Yoona looked around. The restaurant was getting crowded and it wasn’t wise to actually talk about that private moment there. Yoona asked Seohyun to go from there, and brought her somewhere else, where they could talk privately. 

Along the trip, both remained silenced. They both were fighting their own thoughts. Well, silence is a new best friend.
 

Yoona opened the car door and walked to her apartment.

“I’m sorry that I ruined the dinner.” Yoona took off the jacket while Seohyun acted awkwardly for being together in Yoona’s apartment, just both of them. It wasn’t the first time, but that time, it felt so different.
“That’s okay, Unnie. If you’re still hungry, I can cook for you. You still have some food for me to cook? Didn’t I give you some?” Seohyun tried her attempt to break the ice.
“Of course… Nobody will cook, unless it’s you, or Sooyoung and Sunny Unnie.” She handed a glass of mineral water to Seohyun. She realized that the woman needed it to clear up all the awkwardness.


In a casual tone, Yoona started to reconnect the conversation they had at the restaurant. “So, you’re really afraid of me?” She smiled gently, didn’t want to make Seohyun feel like she’s being put in a hard situation at all.
“It’s not like that, Unnie. I’m afraid if I ever replied to your feelings for me, then everything will change. I don’t want it to happen. I don’t want that one day you might be a stranger to me. You see what happened to Taeyeon and Jessica Unnie after their relationship has ruined back then? I don’t want to experience it at all. I don’t want that to happen to us.” Seohyun looked serious while spilling out everything she felt inside her chest. “But I couldn’t deny the fact that I feel so comfortable every time I’m with you, Unnie.” She added, almost with a faint voice.
“Alright… I got it. Totally understood. It’s all up to you, Hyunnie. I just want you to know this, my feelings for you. We both know it now. Also, I understood your concern. So, let’s not talk about it anymore, shall we?
“You’re not gonna change, will you?” She bit her lips. She felt so stupid with the question she gave to Yoona. Ahhh… I’m so stupid. She murmured.
“Maybe I should be asking the same question? Now that you know that I like you, will you change it? Will you avoid me?”
“Anniya, Unnie!” She shook her head quickly. “Unnie…”
"Hmm?"
“About Seunggi-Oppa… Did everything you feel for him is real? I just… wanna know. You can choose not to reply.”
 

Yoona sighed deeply, a bit upset with the question. She didn’t quite understand why they should be talking about her past, Lee Seunggi, the one who filled her life for a while.

“That’s because of you, Hyunnie… I wanted to forget how I feel for you. Seunggi Oppa came to my life and I thought it was a good chance for me to move on from you, but…” She bit her lips. “But I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter