CHAPTER 13

Chat Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Where else do you plan to go other than Milan, Taeyeon-ah?”
“Just Milan, I guess.” Taeyeon, the kid leader, replied to Sunny’s question while packing her stuff.
“For the whole month? Are you sure you’re going to stay in Milan? Don’t you think it’s going to be a little boring?” Sooyoung jumped into the conversation. Later she pouted because Hyoyeon grabbed the snack from her hand so quickly.
“Guess they’re gonna spend more time in the hotel room, right?” Hyoyeon cut off the question with a little chuckle. In a sec, a cute cushion flew over and hit right on her face, it was Taeyeon who did that. Hyoyeon laughed so hard to respond.
“Our main destination is Milan, but let’s see...” Taeyeon threw her body to the fluffy couch as she finished with the packing.
“Take care of yourself! Since you both will go without Manager Oppa or a bodyguard, make sure nothing would happen to both of you. Remember, you both are famous.” Yuri with her advice, as she cares a lot for her members. She handed Taeyeon a glass of water.


Four of them agreed to help Taeyeon to pack her stuff for her holiday she’d like to spend with Jessica this time, in Milan. Also, it’s a great chance to meet each other after a while at Taeyeon’s apartment.


“Where’s maknae?” Taeyeon realized, 2 members were still missing there.
“They will drop you to the airport tomorrow, but not today, they couldn’t make it. Both of them are having a schedule.” Sunny threw her body right on top of Taeyeon’s who looked annoyed with that action, meanwhile for Sunny, it was so comfortable to do so.


Hyoyeon grabbed her phone and checked something on it.
“Actually… Last night Yoong called and told me that she’d meet Hyunnie on the day they drop you at the airport. That’s why…” Everyone was surprised to hear the information. Actually, they felt so happy to know that there might be a bright spot for them to finally fix the relationship.
“It seems that they will be ending the cold war between them soon.” Sooyoung gave a short comment about the maknaes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The small girl didn’t seem to know how to stop smiling while staring at her own phone. Yuri started to complaint at her.
“Geez… Let her sleep now. It’s midnight already there. You both are gonna meet soon.”

Taeyeon didn’t budge, but Yuri kept on complaining. She stayed at Taeyeon’s apartment that afternoon.

“Aigo… Don’t let her get sick during the holiday, would you?” She added. Taeyeon glanced at her and put down the phone, leaving the chat she had with Jessica. She stood up and walked closer to the dining table, where Yuri located.
“You worry about her?” Yuri glanced at her while narrowing her eyebrows. She didn’t quite understand the question Taeyeon just threw at her. “Jessica. You worry about her? It’s a clear question and of course, we’re talking about Jessica. Don’t act like you’re stupid...”

 

Yuri groaned softly. Later she realized that Taeyeon stared at her with such a hostile gaze that made her super uncomfortable with that. “Her? Not just about her, but you too…” She replied. Both were standing against each other. Later Taeyeon pulled Yuri’s arm a bit roughly.

“Now tell me… Do you still care about her?” Taeyeon shot it right away. “It’s not that you care about her as a friend, right? This must be something else. Are you still into her, Yul?
“And what for?” Yuri asked her back. She pulled out her arm and tried to grab her bag to actually leave from the apartment.
“You’re lying! If you don’t have any feelings anymore for her, then look at me. Prove me!” Taeyeon scolded her with such a high note. Yuri turned her body back to face her. She moved closer and stared blankly at Taeyeon.
“Take care of her. Don’t you dare to hurt her for the second time.” She replied. “You have no idea how it feels to actually worry about somebody when they hurt cause somebody they love cheated on them. You clearly have no idea.” There, Taeyeon realized that it was true. Yuri was worrying Jessica a little too much and she knew why.

Yuri left right away, leaving Taeyeon behind with her busy mind. She tightened up her fist and tried to calm herself down. Nothing she could do but talk to herself and it gave her nothing other than wanting to fall down on her own knees.

 


‘Yul… Seriously? You’re still into her, don’t you?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

The white Volkswagen Scirocco R, it’s still the same car that accompanied her since 7 years ago. Like that day, that car of one of Girls’ Generation members, parked in the basement of Taeyeon’s apartment.

“Should I contact Taeyeonnie or should we just wait here, Unnie?” A figure beside Yoona asked the question. Before, Yoona picked her up to go to that place.
“Just wait… She asked us to wait in the basement…” She replied shortly.


Not long after that, Taeyeon showed up with 2 men behind her to carry her luggage.
“Yoong… Hyunnie… Did you wait for a long time here?” Taeyeon entered the car.
“No. We just arrived here, Unnie.” Seohyun replied. Yoona started to drive them to Incheon Airport. “You brought only 2 luggage? Aren’t you going to stay for a month?”
“Yeah… Only 2. Later it’ll be 5 luggage. Just see.” Taeyeon laughed a little, remembering the behavior that or her members always do whenever they went for a vacation.
“By the way… Are you guys really free? Is that okay to drop me to the airport?
“This is the weekend, Unnie… Besides, I asked my manager to reschedule it for me.” Yoona replied and Taeyeon nodded to it. “What time is your flight, Unnie?”
“4.40 PM.”
“We still have some time to eat… You want it?” Seohyun offered her idea.
“No need, Hyunnie. I’ll eat at the airport instead. I just don’t want to trouble you.”
“Gwenchanayo!” Yoona and Seohyun replied together as it made the situation get a little more awkward than before.

Yoona drove the car fastly heading to Incheon Airport and in around an hour, they finally arrived. Yoona and Seohyun helped Taeyeon to carry all the luggage up to the departure gate.
“Unnie… Take care of yourself!” Seohyun hugged her warmly.

Unlike the other days, Taeyeon walked to the public gate, and to actually trick the fans, she wore a hoodie, skinny jeans, and of course, a mask to cover her face. Also, she asked manager Oppa to actually inform the fans that she’d have some schedule in Seoul so they wouldn’t know Taeyeon went for a holiday. It was a good strategy actually so she could avoid any speculations that might come. Same thing for Yoona and Seohyun who wore a thick scarf so half of their faces were covered. Yoona put a black hat while Seohyun put on her hoodie.

“Send our greeting to Sica Unnie. Don’t fight, okay?” Yoona added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After dropping off Taeyeon at the airport, Yoona drove her car to Samcheong-dong as that time, she really wanted to spend her time with Seohyun since it’s been quite a while since the last time they had quality time together. That day, Yoona planned to confess it all, right she told Taeyeon and Jessica in the chat room previously. She parked her car in front of Muksidonna Restaurant, a restaurant with red as the main color, the one who’s really famous for their tteobboki.

They picked the corner spot so the people wouldn't be aware of their existence. Of course, they’re too famous so they had to be more careful.

“Unnie, are you okay? You look so pale.” Yoona glanced her sight at Seohyun. She nodded softly later. Seohyun stood and walked to the cashier area right away and came back handling glass of water.
“Drink it, please… It’s hot ginger water for you. You look so pale.” Yoona took the glass and started to drink it. “Let me drive. You can sleep, Unnie. Okay?” Seohyun put her hand on her forehead, making Yoona feel a little awkward. “You got a fever. Since when? Why do you push yourself to meet me?
“Hyunnie… Calm down, please… I’m afraid somebody might notice us.” Yoona looked at the surroundings, checking if somebody paid attention to them. Shoo… She’s right. Some pairs of eyes realized their existence already.
“Eat faster and let’s go from here. Look around… They realized already.” Yoona whispered, putting back the cap to her head, eating everything on the table faster.

 

For just around 15 minutes, they finished it. They decided to get back to the car and drove themselves somewhere unclear.
“Stop it… Let me drive!” Seohyun looked a little panicked to see Yoona who indeed looked so pale as she sweats a lot. Yoona didn’t budge it and kept on driving the car. After a while, she parke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter