One

my queen, where are you?
SAMPLE ONE
ROYALTY // HAREM // ARRANGED MARRIAGE
 
 

 

 
Merania Kingdom was built on honesty and passion of the past Queens, and their empowering self had led the kingdom into a prosperous future. Its land was gifted with a vast ocean to the west of the kingdom, allowing traders from neighbouring kingdoms and empires to do business with them. If you talk about Merania, all people could think of was its abundant supplies of seafood and traditional street markets since it has the largest seaport compared to other kingdoms.
 
For many generations, Merania was also known to be led by a Queen instead of King and it was because the royal family was never gifted with a son. Mostly, the Queens would marry royal blood from other kingdoms or empires to sustain their family line until at one point, the seventh ruler of the kingdom named Queen Wongyeong had built an academy special for women only, giving them the right education and ethical lessons.
 
However, it stayed that way until the eleventh ruler, Queen Hyejeong, gave birth to a son who she named as Min Yoongi. He was the only male after so many generations. Even after trying to conceive a couple times more to continue the lineage, the attempts only gave Yoongi two younger sisters instead of brothers before finally giving up due to the Queen’s health priority.
 
It was also because of her deteriorating health that Yoongi was crowned as the next ruler at the age of twenty-one. With such a young age, for the first few years, he couldn’t rule the kingdom properly and the only thing he did was to take a few women from the prestigious academy to become his consorts. Now, outsiders might think he would only use them as toys for his own pleasure but honestly, they were treated just right, making them fight more for his attention at the end of the day.
 
The rumours spread around the academy, turning those women’s dream to become his consorts just to have that luxurious life and good treatment from the King himself. Who wouldn’t want that, anyway? Not only they got ual pleasure from their wealthy husband but also expensive stuffs and unlimited love treatment from the gentleman.
 
Nevertheless, Yoongi never intended to take one of them as his Queen. Even when he married a couple women with royal blood, they only stayed in his kingdom as his consort. They were once fueled up by their own greediness, fighting with each other to be his so-called Queen but Yoongi, having enough of their bull, finally raised his voice and scolded them, reminding them that nobody was going to sit beside him as the Queen.
 
Afterwards, the peace came once again but Yoongi knew behind all of their laugh and smile hidden a sinister glare, coming from their jealousy over each other. Nonetheless, Yoongi still treated them fair and square, visiting them one by one each night with gifts that might soothe their burning hearts.
 
It was until one day, a new story was begun and Yoongi had a new destiny to fulfil. After 5 years of ruling, Yoongi was now a good King. He knew his way already and on a business matter between the Merania Kingdom and Credia Empire, Yoongi was gifted a beautiful princess as his new wife. He didn’t mind either way as long as he built a good connection for the kingdom’s benefits.
 
Now, walking down the hallway in his imperial attire, he was scheduled to meet the royal family from the Credia Empire. They said it would be a nice introduction meeting between the newlywed couple as they had never met before but for Yoongi, it wouldn’t be a problem at all as he was going to treat his new wife just the same as his other wives after all.
 
 

 

Note: Usually, I would use original character where I have different names from my face claim's name but for this one, my partner prefer to use our FC's name instead. Also, this sample is a starter so if it somehow catch your attention and interest, you can tell me and we can use it for our own plot.