Chapter 1

You Don’t See Me

Characters:

Kwon Eunbi - Student council president

Miyawaki Sakura - gamer girl

Kang Hyewon - obsessed with food

Choi Yena - a true duck

Lee Chaeyeon - dancing machine, feather

Kim Chaewon - “straight” 

Kim Minju - dating Yujin

Yabuki Nako - nico nico niiiii

Honda Hitomi - uwu

Jo Yuri -  *hits high note*, smart student

Ahn Yujin - dating Minju, Wonyoung’s best friend

Jang Wonyoung - Yujin’s best friend 

All the girls are similar in age. Do keep in mind that they are all in high school.I didn’t specify a grade, but you can kind of tell depending on their age order.

Actually story starts below:


Wonyoung’s Pov

A/N: Normally talking - normal

        Thoughts in head - italic

 

*beep beep beep* *beep beep beep* *beep beep beep*

 

 “Ughhhhh… Stupid Alarm.” Welp, here I go, another day of school with her. I was about to get off my bed and go take a shower, and you know do my daily routine (brush teeth, put clothes on, etc), but then *beep beep beep*. Wait. Why is it going off again? I go back to my nightstand and see that Eunbi unnie is calling, and of course I answer it. (A/N: Eunbi, Wonyoung) “Unnie why are you calling so ear- YaH! Jang Wonyoung! Why did you decline my first call!” “What?!? You called two times?” “Yes I did!” “Ok, ok I’m sorry Unnie, I probably thought it was my alarm. Also, stop yelling it’s still early in the morning. I could probably hear you from a mile away right now.” “Fine, fine. But anyways, I won’t be able to pick you up because I have some student council stuff to do and I have to be there early. So, I asked Yujin ok?” “Yay! Ok Unnie. Thank you!” *beep* What’s with the change in mood? She’s telling me to quiet down and now she’s thanking me? Teenagers these days.

 

Yay! I get to walk to school with Yujinnie. We’re best friends, and you would expect that to be normal for us but sadly no. Yujin unnie is always with her. She offered me to walk with them multiple times. But I know I will just hurt myself doing so, so I decline every time.

 Anyways I go downstairs after picking out my outfit, and find my mom in the kitchen as always. “Good morning mom.” 

“Good morning sweety. I made some pancakes for you, I hope you enjoy them.”

“ I will mom, and thank you.”

 

I already know my day will be bad, so I’ll just at least enjoy these pancakes while I can. Mom’s normally so busy she never has time to do these things. I just eat breakfast and go through Instagram while waiting for Yujin Unnie. 

 

Small time skip...

 

*ding dong ding dong* 

“Coming! Just a sec!”


 

Yujin’s Pov

Eunbi Unnie told me to pick up Wonyoung today. It’s earlier than normal for me, but at least I can walk with my giant baby Wonnie. Today is a special day and I need to ask Wonyoung-ah for some advice. I was so immersed in my thoughts I didn’t even notice I was already at Wonyoung’s house. Well here I go.

 

*ding dong ding dong* 

“Coming! Just a sec!”

 

I couldn’t help but just slightly laugh as I heard her voice. She sounds like a baby, as always.

 

(Yujin, Wonyoung)

“Oh, Yujinnie you’re here already.”

“Yea Eunbi Unnie told me this time. Am I too early?”

“Oh, no you just didn’t tell me if you were on your way or anything.”

“Oh ok. Well, let’s get going shall we?”

“Ok!”

 

“Hey Wonnie”

“Yea?”

“Today is a special day”

“Oh it is, what day is it?”

“It's me and Min- actually I will just wait until we get to school so I can tell others as well.”

“Oh ok”

 

She got quiet. Why though?

 

“Hey Wonnie. Are you ok? Did I say something wrong?”

“No, sorry I was just spacing out”

“Oh ok. Are you sure? Because if Wonnie’s not happy Yujinnie is not” I was doing some aegyo of course.

“Ew.. And yes I’m fine, now stop doing that before I throw up”

“Ok fine I will. Well, at least I know you really are fine.”

 

It was silent again, but I just decided not to push it. Wonyoung didn’t seem to be in the mood. I know she said she was fine, but something seems off. I really hope I didn’t say anything that made her like this. Anyways, I took this time to just enjoy our walk you know. We rarely do this, and when we do I want to just enjoy it. I look over and see Wonyoung looking at the flowers and trees every now and then, smiling for a second and then going back to looking sad. Eventually our eyes meet while looking around and all I could do was smile, hoping it would cheer her up (Stan Twice) a little. Believe me I want to ask what’s wrong, but I really don’t want to ruin the moment anymore if I have. I assume we are getting closer to the school as I can hear voices growing louder.

 

“Yujin!! Wonyoung!!”

 

I turned around to see a….. duck.

 
A/N: Hi guys! I hope that wasn't too long or too short :3 The next chapter will be Wonyoung's POV so you can know what she was thinking throughout this wall as well. Hope you look forward to it. Leave any comments or feedback if you'd like :3 bye!