Disclaimer and Dedications

Born Again -- True Redemption

Disclaimer:

I do not own the concept behind the story. Plot and characters belong to the respective writers and KBS. I own the new characters and came up with the story ahead of the concluding events.

 

Copyright Notice:

Any part of the story can not be used, without the permission of the writer.

© 2020 Rebirth_99

 

Inspiration:

Guys this is going to be my first fanfic about any k-drama. This k-drama was the best on my 2020 drama list when it started, but everything went down after 10 episodes (or 20 if you count double episodes per day). Later I got to know about the change of writer in the middle of the series which added up to my sadness. Lee Soo-Hyuk and his acting made me watch this series till the end, and although I was hurt by the concluding scenes and rushed plot by the end, it was an open ending for me. This became an inspiration for me to write a fanfic which will be the "continuation" of the series. I will start where the drama ended. I want to write this for the purpose of Lee Soo-Hyuk's character, as I feel like only he was the one left really heartbroken. Also, I want to show more depth for Sabin's character which was lost in the middle of the series. I will be introducing a few more characters which will be crucial to the story I came up with. As the final remarks, I was supporting the Formalin couple (a.k.a. SaFo) till the end so I will be sticking with this ship. Lastly, thank you for being my inspiration Lee Soo-Hyuk and for the amazing portrayal of both characters!

 

Dedication:

I want to dedicate this fanfic to the youtube users who supported SaFo couple, and wrote amazing theories in the comments while sticking with the drama till the end. I don't know if they will be reading this fanfic or not but thank you guys for motivating me. Special thanks to 'Sakura Sumire', 'Gracie G', 'nor fazila mohamed', 'dzulaika athirah', and 'KU MARI'. I'm using their youtube usernames as of 14th June 2020, in case they change it in the future.