End.

Last Days. Final Hours. A New Beginning.

Sorry for the short update I'm trying to finish off typing the end of all my uncompleted stories ^^

 

 

It’s late in the evening and the hall is quiet. The section where Taemin currently stands holds the vase urns of many. But he is only looking at one spot. Minho’s urn. A smiling picture one of Minho’s best beside it. 

 

Taemin the picture and smiles. 

 

‘I passed my Nursing course. And I got offered a job to start on Monday’. He sighs. ‘It’s thanks to you, that  I went into this line of work. Helping so many people like you make me feel better. The people I have met. I shared your story and motivated them in their distress. I’m moving to the kids unit and I already work with a little kid called Yoogeun who has a stoma, he reminds me of you. Every three days I go by and change it for him.’ 

 

Someone walks by and Taemin goes quiet. He looks at his hand. He wears his wedding band on his right hand now. And he wears Minho’s on his thumb. An item that is twiddled often when he is nervous or stressed. 

 

Taemin then takes a deep breath. 'I hope you don’t mind… I met someone. You know them actually, we have lots in common and we get along. Jonghyun asked me on a date... I said yes, I like him. Don’t know if I Love him yet but...you approve right. We understand that we both have first loves. He thinks about Jinki all the time but...well. We’re single and well I think he’s Kinda Hot'. He laughs to himself. ‘Don’t deny it you thought so too’. 

 

He stays silent a little longer and finally says goodbye to leave. 

 

Taemin did eventually go onto marry Jonghyun. They adopted three children. One named Jinki. One named Minho and the third was a girl. Who they named Rose. They had a healthy marriage and there was a special bond between Jonghyun and Taemin. And they both knew that their love was special. Even though they once loved another. 

 

Many years pass by and an elderly Taemin sits on his favourite chair. Jonghyun had taken the grandkids out for ice cream. Taemin hasn’t felt well and is relaxing in the quiet. He feels tired and rests his eyes. When he opens them he feels as young as ever. He gets up and turns to his elder frame in the chair and realises. There is a glowering light. And he is drawn to it. Knowing everything is going to be alright. As he passes through he is overcome with joy as he sees Minho there. 

 

Minho as if he has just come through the light too. He smiles. ‘Hey’

 

Minho smiles too. ‘Hey’. 

 

‘I did well right?’ 

Minho nods ‘You did great'.