Fin

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fine Wednesday night, where they usually held their dates. A little questionable? 

 

Why Wednesdays?

Well, they've discussed it thoroughly.

It's the middle of the week, less people when they'll head out, they'll be meeting each other after a hectic monday-tuesday work day. They'll be less stressed when Thursdays come, 'cause they've already seen their better half. That's the reason they came up with.

In other words, it's their least hectic day.

And, a usual dinner date with her girlfriend, in their favorite restaurant or so she thought?

 

Gyuri was a little out of herself, Saerom thought. Is she sick? A busy day? Something happened at work? 

 

She doesn't want their dinner to be spoiled so she didn't ask, maybe later when they are in the comforts of their home.

 

She sighed, Gyuri didn't even notice that their food arrived, resulting in Saerom to do the little arrangements of the somehow cluttered table.

 

She also took Gyuri's steak and cut it herself, which Gyuri usually does for her. Maybe, her baby is a little too occupied to notice.

 

Gyuri was looking outside, Saerom heard the other girl take a deep breath.

 

"Saerom, this might be a little too impulsive but... Will you marry me?" Gyuri said, now she's looking at Saerom.

 

To say that she was shocked was an understatement, Gyuri was joking of course, but really? About marriage? She's out of her mind, really.

 

"What?" Saerom laughed it off and continued cutting Gyuri's food.

 

"I said, will you marry me?" Gyuri repeated the question, full of conviction.

 

Saerom's eyes widened, she unconsciously let go of the cutleries she was holding earlier, resulting in a loud clattering noise. The girl mumbled her sorry to the staff who hurriedly assisted them.

 

Her attention was back to Gyuri after the little incident, the girl was holding onto her, and looking at her intently with pleading eyes.

 

"Is it a yes or no, baby?" Gyuri asked.

 

Saerom sighed in defeat, " of course, yes. I will marry you." 

 

There's no doubt in that, she'd marry Gyuri surely. But, that was such a random question. Yes, they've already talked about marriage sometimes, but not like this. On a random time and a will you marry me question was just dropped too, it was just too unexpected.

 

"Then let's get married tonight." Saerom was bewildered. 

 

Tonight? As in.. right now? Wait what?

 

Gyuri pulled Saerom from her seat, but Saerom stopped her before the girl could run away. She held both Gyuri's arms and made her sit beside her, the girl was smiling from ear to ear. She was just so happy, Saerom can't even tell her to get her thoughts to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter