Chapter 24 - Zico

Crashlanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 - Zico

 

I watched Jennie walk away after I brushed her hair. I thought about the other day, when she made that sound when I ran my hand up her leg. I wondered what kind of noise she’d make if I did something else with my hand. The urge to slip it inside her bikini bottom and find out had been almost uncontrollable. If we were in Seoul, I wouldn’t stand a chance with her. But I was starting to wonder if, here on the island, I might.

 

 

Jennie and I swam back and forth in the lagoon, waiting for the dolphins. “I’m bored,” I said.

 

“Me too,” she said, floating on her back. “Hey, let’s see if we can do that lift like Johnny and Baby.”

 

“I seriously have no clue what you’re talking about.” 

 

“You’ve never seen Dirty Dancing?”

 

“No.” The title didn’t sound half-bad, though.

 

“It’s a great 80's movie. I saw it in high school. 2010, I think. 

 

“I was six years old.”

 

“Oh. Sometimes I forget how young you are.” 

 

Jiho shook his head. “I’m not that young.”

 

“Well anyway, Patrick Swayze played this dance instructor named Johnny Castle at a resort in the Catskills. Jennifer Grey played Baby Houseman, and she was there with her family.” Jennie paused for a second and then said, “Hey, I just thought of something. Baby and her family were spending their whole summer vacation away from home, just like you.”

 

“Was she pissed about it, too?” I asked.

 

Jennie shook her head and laughed. “I don’t think so. She got together with Johnny and they spent a lot of time in bed.”

 

Why have I never seen this movie? It sounds awesome.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter