We Only See Eachother At Weddings And Funerals-Lisa POV

Umbrella Academy(Hiatus)

Unknown POV

“On the first day of October, 1984, forty-three women around the world simultaneously gave birth.None of the women showed any prior signs of

Pregnancy. Sir Yang Hyunsuk, eccentric billionaire and playboy adventurer, made it his personal mission to find and adopt as many of these children as possible.” A young man steps into a house. The cries of many different voices are heard throughout the mansion. The young man named to be Yang Hyunsuk looks at each room of the mansion. He looks into each cradle. “He got seven of them.” That had numbers ranging from 1-7 on them. He smiled knowing that he would be able to accomplish what he always had wanted to do. These 7 children will be his life’s project. His biggest accomplishment.

_____________________________________________________________

30 YEARS LATER
Lisa’s POV

Every single day is the same for me up here. Wake up, eat, check the rocks, and sleep. In that order. I have sent dad rock samples for the past 5 years but he never responds to me. He told me that is accomplishing the greatest feet for our world and that makes me giddy inside. It sure can be lonely by myself on the moon. But I never feel alone. I always feel like someone or something is always there with me. At all times 24/7. I was about to step out of my space shuttle when I heard a beeping on my communicator. Maybe dad was finally going to tell me what he found. Maybe he would tell me if I needed to go back for a mission. I was thrilled. I ran over to my communicator and it said that Gdragon, our dad’s personal monkey human hybrid was calling me. I clicked the accept call button and I heard Gdragon sigh on the other line.
“Lisa, this isn’t easy for me to say. But I need you to get home now. I will explain everything when I know you are here.” I just listened to Gdragon not speaking over him. When I figured he was done talking I asked him a question.

“Gdragon why hasn’t dad called me about his findings?” I asked worried that my findings for the past 5 years were just gone. He told me this was a mission only I could go on for the sake of this world. But now I feel unaccomplished. Nothing has happened and it saddens me. But maybe me coming back to earth will change that astronomically.

“I can’t tell you but come back today Lisa. I will see you young master in a bit.” Gdragon ended the call and I sat down at the control center. I started getting everything prepared. I closed all the doors and sat down. I would finally come home and father could tell me everything that he has found with those rocks. I was very excited. I am hoping that just maybe the others were alerted as well. I want to see them. BUt mostly her. I have missed her for the longest time. I only got to see her on TV and magazines. She aged well. Very well.

_____________________________________________________________

TIME SKIP

I stood outside the Yang Manor. It felt like I was finally where I am supposed to be. All the time up in that dusty control center I finally feel home. I walked up to the door and was automatically greeted by Gdragon.

“Hello master Lalisa.” Gdragon greeted me. I picked him up and hugged him.

“I missed you Gdragon and you know you don’t have to call me master nor Lalisa.” I was beyond happy to see Gdragon again. He felt like a second father for me.

“Gdragon do you know if fath- I mean Sir Yang Hyunsuk is up in his study.” I stopped saying father once I remembered all the cameras and mics that transport directly to father’s study for him to see and hear us. 

“I wanted to tell you this sooner Lisa. But your father is dead.” I looked at Gdragon with a blank expression. What does he mean he’s dead? This has to be some cruel and twisted joke.

“What do you mean that he is dead, Gdragon.” I said dumbfounded. I couldn’t believe what I just heard.

“I’m gonna go to the study Gdragon. I really can’t believe this right now.” I walked past Gdragon before he could say anything else. I quickly walked up the stairs ducking my head down from the low ceilings. It used to be easier to navigate this house. But being away must have changed that. I walked to my old room. Everything still looked the same as always.The planes still on the ceiling. The chest is still right in front of the bed. It’s like I never left home. I kept walking around the house and stopped right in front of dad’s study. I slowly opened the big double doors and stepped in. There was no one there. I kept walking around and stepped into the door that led to his bedroom. But he still wasn’t there. I looked onto his desk and saw a piece of paper that said “plan 0-Last Resort”. What could plan 0 mean and why is it his last resort? I stepped out of the room holding the piece of paper. I was planning on asking Gdragon what it meant. As I was walking down the stairs I saw the last person I wanted to see. I only saw her back but I knew it was her. It was Jennie. She looked different. I only thought for the rest of my life I would only see her on movie screens. It looked like she cut her hair shorter and she looked shorter from my perspective. I kept walking down the steps and she must have heard the creak of the steps because she turned around. I stopped in my steps. She looked at me with no expression for a second. Then she smiled at me. Her small smile made my heart flutter. My face started getting warm and I smiled back. I kept walking down the stairs and she walked over to me.

“Uh hey Lisa.” She put her arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. My heart was pounding in my chest. I have hugged her since her wedding day and that was years ago.

“You’ve gotten taller huh.” She giggled and I pulled away from the hug.

“Yeah I have.” I looked into her eyes and smiled. She looked into my eyes as well.

“How have you been up in space, Space girl.” I laughed at the nickname. Ever since my first mission on the moon the media nicknamed me Space Girl.

“I’ve been good Jennie. How about you?” I asked back. She looked at me funny.

“Not that well actually.” She said her expression changed into something I couldn’t comprehend. “Kai filed for divorce eight months ago.” She said staring off into space.

“What about Ella.” I asked her wondering about her daughter.

“He got sole custody.” She said looking down.

“I’m sorry Jennie.” She looked up at me. 

“When did you stop calling me nini Lisa?” She asked dumbfoundedly.
“When you stopped calling me lili.” I answered her honestly. She started looking at me with great intensity. I didn’t want her to think she still held anything over me. I looked back at her with the same intensity holding my ground. She looked away and walked over to the kitchen. I walked back upstairs to dad’s bedroom. I walked around the room searching for something. I didn’t know what. But realisation hit me like a truck. His hat. His hat was one of his most prized possessions. It had to be here somewhere. I searched in his bedroom and the study. But it was nowhere to be found. I just stood at the window looking outside of it. I still can’t believe that dad died. He couldn’t have. He was healthy and didn’t show any signs while I was here. They only thing that I could think happened to him was murder. My gut just tells me. I started fidgeting with the lock on the window.

“If you’re looking for the will, you’re wasting your time.” I looked behind me and saw Moonbyul standing at the doorway. I glared at her. 

“Moonbyul.” I said flatly.

“But you’re not looking for the will, are you? Mmm. You’re looking for something else.” She said glaring right back at me. She walked up to me and patted my shoulder. “Have you gotten taller Lis.” I shoved her hand from my shoulder. Moonbyul walks over to dad’s favorite armchair and flops onto it. Hanging one leg on the arm rest. 

“What do you want?” I asked irritably.

“To save you some time.” Moonbyul handed me a file. I opened it up and it said “Yang Hyunsuk:Autopsy Report”.

“And you have this why?” I was more annoyed that she was able to get her hands on this before me.

“Because I broke into the county coroner’s office. The point is, it was normal, boring old heart failure.” I looked at her, not believing her and still going with my gut feeling.

“I know that.” I lied effortlessly.

“So you’re checking the windows and doors for...fun?” I ignored her. “All locked, by the way. No forced entry, no evidence of a struggle.” I scoffed.

“Were you the first one on the scene?” I asked spectacle of her recent involvement with the way dad died. She looked at me and grinned.

“No Gdragon found him.” I wanted so badly to start asking more questions. So I did.

“What about Dad’s hat?” I asked.

“What about it?” She asked back confused.

“Do you know where it is?” I asked, glaring at her.

“Why are you doing this, Lisa?” She said ignoring my question.

“Asking questions?” I said

“Are you looking for a fight?” She moved her arms around the room. “There’s no mystery here. There’s nothing to solve, or avenge, or anything else. Dad got old, and he died alone, just like we always knew he would. End of story.” She said with no emotion in her tone. “I’m trying to help you.” She said quietly that if I wasn’t able to hear her you would’ve thought she was talking to herself.

“You should leave.” I said to her angerly. Trying to hold in my temper. I guess Moonbyul noticed this since she looked at me and tipped an invisible hat. Before walking out the door. I kept staring outside. The warm hues filling up the sky. I looked beautiful. But it was short lived thinking about how everything didn’t add up. Dad’s hat was totally missing. He would never just misplace it. It was his only one. I walked out the room. Maybe walking around will help me figure this out. I looked into each room until I saw her standing in front of some magazines that dad had with our faces on them. I walked up behind her and called her name. 

“Jennie.” She turned quickly. We met face to face. I saw her pick up one of the magazines that had dad’s face on it.

“He’s really gone, huh?” She said with only a hint of sadness.

“When’s the last time you talked to him?” I asked curiously.

“God, who knows. Before Ella was born, so, what, maybe seven years

ago? Eight? What about you?” She asked me putting down the magazine.

“He didn’t call much after I went to the moon.” I looked at her sadly. I then saw someone float into the room and I knew exactly who it was.

“You know what I love about funerals?” Jisoo floated into the room smiling. Holding what looked to be a wine bottle. “Everything I own is black” She laughed taking a swig out of the bottle. “If it isn’t my baby sister. Ooh,

and the mighty Spacegirl.” She said floating over to us.

“The name is Lisa, Jisoo.” I said unamused.

“The old man kicks it and the code names are the first to go. Shame.” Jisoo said laughingly leaving the room.
“So she’s still insane.” I said. Jennie grins.

“Is it weird that I find that strangely comforting?” I chuckled looking at her.

“Did you see Moonbyul?” She started laughing.

“With her stupid little mask? God.” We both were now laughing.

“You think she wears it in the bathroom? Like in the shower?” I asked, smiling.

“Oh, one hundred percent.” I was smiling until I remembered what brought us all together in the first place. I looked at her and saw her smile replaced with a frown. I sighed

“Okay. Wanna get this over with?” I asked and she nodded. I walked over to the door. But she hesitated for a moment.

“Hey, Lisa...? It’s...it’s really good to see you again.” She said.
“Yeah. You, too.” I said staring into her eyes with a sense of regret and longing. She looked at me and I could see in her eyes she felt the same. But I couldn’t. I’m not the same as I was 14 years ago. I couldn’t be the same. I dropped my gaze and walked to the dining room. I saw from the corner of my eye Jennie scurrying downstairs. When I got down there I saw Moonbyul, Jennie, Jisoo and last but not least Mina. I don’t get how she has the guts to come back here. She shared intimate details about all of us to the world. She shouldn’t have shown her face. I walked over to the head of the table.

“Can we hurry this along?” Moonbyul said unamused.

“I thought we could have the memorial service at sundown. Out by Dad’s favorite tree.” They all looked at each other. Then at me confused.

“Dad had a favorite tree?” Jennie asked.

“The big elm? He, um...he used to take me out there and we’d sit and...and talk about…” I said remembering how dad didn’t show that side to any of the others.

“It doesn’t matter. What’s important is there are things we still need

to discuss.” I said coming back from the awkwardness.

“Question. Will there be food?” I completely ignored Jisoo’s question and listened to what Jennie had to say.

“Like what?” Jennie asked confusingly.

“Like Dad. The way he died.” I could hear Moonbyul scoff.

“Here we go again.” Moonbyul said.

“I thought it was a heart attack?” Mina asked.

“According to the coroner.” I said knowingly.

“Yeah, well, I think he’d know.” Jennie said sarcastically.

“His heart stopped at 4:32 in the morning. We know the exact moment, because of his pacemaker.” I started rambling.

“Why does that matter?” Mina stopped my rambling.

“There are over 250 cameras on the property. You know how Dad was.” They all started throwing out random words.

“Paranoid?” 

“Insane?”

“Tall.” I shook my head.

“He died at 4:32. Three minutes before that, the cameras stopped recording. All of them. There’s a ten minute gap before they come back online.” I said pausing at the end to let it sink in.

“Wait, sorry, I wasn’t listening. What?” They all ignored Jisoo again, still letting my statement sink in.

“You’re saying someone killed him. Made it look like natural causes.” She looked at me confused.

“And then erased the footage.” I finished for her.

“Okay, hold up, confused. Who had that kind of access?” Mina asked dumbfounded.

“It’s the same system from when we were kids. Retinal scan grants full access. I tested it to make sure.” They all went silent.

“What...what does that mean?” Mina stuttered out.
“Please. Like it’s not obvious.” Moonbyul said looking at me. “You’re not telling us this because you want our help. Are you?” She said amused. “You think one of us did it.” Moonbyul said. I went silent. I saw Jennie look at me trying to find anything that made it seem like Moonbyul was just lying. I looked back at Jennie with an impassive stare.

“But there’s definitely no food?” Jisoo asked. Not being able to read the room and the tension.

“Uh Jisoo I might need to see if you could talk to dad.” I said looking at her.

“I don’t think I’m in the right frame of mind to do that right now little sis.” She said laughing.

“You’re high aren’t you Jisoo.” Jennie said flatly looking annoyed.

“Yeah who wouldn’t be when number 1 just throws something on us like that so quickly.” Jisoo said. I glared at her.

“Just do it before the funeral starts Jisoo.” I said walking out of the room wanting to be anywhere but in there. I quickly went back to dad’s study and sat at his desk. It was a nice mahogany desk that he loved very much. He wouldn’t even let us touch it at all. I started looking threw all the drawers on the desk. But I still couldn’t find that hat.

“Master Lisa.” I saw Gdragon limped into the study looking at me. I also saw him cradling something in his paws

“I’m looking for Dad’s hat. Have you seen it?” I asked Gdragon hoping that he had. 

“No. I would assume it’s with the rest of his personal effects.” I groaned getting annoyed at not being able to find this hat. I have looked everywhere. But it’s nowhere to be found.

“It’s not. Already checked…” I trailed off distracted. Gdragon cleared his voice to gain my attention. I looked at him and saw him holding a ruby.

“Your father left me with a specific set of instructions. In the unlikely event of his passing, he wanted you to have this.” Gdragon handed me the small ruby. It was cut in a weird shape. But I still took it smiling to myself.

“The Eye of Anubis. We took it from Boss Tutankhamun. First mission I ever led. It was the best day of my life.” I said the last part quietly so that only I could hear. Gdragon smiled.

“Perhaps that’s why he wanted you to have it, Master Lisa.” Gdragon said, smiling comfortably. I stayed silent turning the ruby in my hand.

“The others think I’m crazy.” I said looking up at him.

“In their defense, you did accuse one of them of patricide.” He said slightly sighing.

“So you don’t believe me either?” I was a bit upset.

“In my short time on this earth, I’ve seen incredible things from the children of the Umbrella Academy. I’ve seen courage and imagination beyond all reckoning. Moments of weakness, yes, of course. But what I have not seen is cowardice, or treachery. And to kill a man in his sleep is the ultimate act of cowardice.” Gdragon said passionately. Gdragon limped away. But hesitated for a moment at the doorway. 

“You should have faith in your family, Master Lisa. They still have faith in you.” He said as he ultimately walked away. I just kept sitting at the desk when I heard a loud rumble coming from somewhere outside. I saw a dark hue come from the window. I ran to the window and opened the curtains. I looked out the window and saw a dark blue void in the sky. I ran down the stairs and ran out to the back of the house. I saw Moonbyul, Gdragon, Jennie, Mina, and Jisoo all standing there staring at the void. I saw Jisoo start running back inside yelling things like. “I’m not dying today.” and “You can’t take me today.” As she ran.
“What is it?” Mina yelled so she could be heard.

“Get back. Don’t touch it!” I yelled.

“Yeah, no .” Moonbyul said back.

“It appears to be some sort of temporal anomaly. Or possibly a black hole.” I looked at Gdragon incredibly.

“Pretty big difference there, Gdragon!” As Moonbyul said that Jisoo came running out with a fire extinguisher.

“What the hell are you going to do with that?” Jennie yelled surprised. Jisoo started freaking out still looking at the void

“I don’t know! Do you have a better idea?!?” She said, trembling a bit. I looked back at the void and it started getting brighter. It looked like it had gotten bigger. We all had to start shielding our eyes from how bright it was.

“Umm...running? I vote for running?” Mina said ready to get out of there.

“Everyone get behind me.” I yelled over the crackling of the void. They all got behind me. I felt someone take my hand. I looked down and saw that it was Jennie. I was shocked and she just squeezed my hand. I heard one last loud whoosh and the void folded upon itself. The winds had also abruptly subsided. As the winds settled down we saw a tiny figure fall. The figure quickly got up and dusted themselves off. The figure was none other than Number 5(Wheein). But there was something off. She looked exactly how she did when she left. She didn’t age a day over 13. We all slowly walked over to her.

“Holy .” Jennie exclaimed.

“Dooooooes anyone else see the little Number Five? Just me?” Jisoo said wide-eyed. I saw Number 5 slowly and calmly check her surroundings. 

“Anyone care to tell me what year this is?” She asked calmly. None of us answered her and just quickly rushed her into the kitchen. She looked at all of us amused. We rushed her into the kitchen. We all went to the dining table while she went straight for the fridge.

“What are you doing?” I asked just looking at her.

“Making a sandwich. Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve eaten solid food?” I walked over to her and slammed the fridge door shut. Number 5 looked up at me with an annoyed look.

“You look ridiculous, by the way.” She said looking at me. I scoffed and paid no attention to her antics.

“It’s been 22 years, Number Five. Where have you been?” I asked and she rolled her eyes.

“It’s been a lot longer than that.” I looked at her confused. What does she mean that it’s been a lot longer? She was only at god knows where for 22 years. She opens up the fridge again and starts searching for items to use for her sandwich.

“What happened to you?” Mina asked the question we were all thinking. Number 5 got up on a chair so that she could reach the counter and started making her sandwich.

“What do you think happened? I decided to test the limits of my time jumping, see how far I could go. Turns out, pretty far.” She said slowly acting like none of us could understand. 

“Dad always warned me not to go too far into the future. On account of my jumps only working in one direction. This time, he was right.” She took a bite out of her sandwich. “Christ, I needed that.” I saw Jennie get up and sit across from Number 5 studying her features. 

“Then how did you get back?” She asked, confused.

“By projecting my consciousness backwards into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists in every possible instance of time.” I saw 5 say smuggly.
“That makes no sense.” Moonbyul mumbled next to me.
“It would if you were smarter.” Moonbyul quickly got up. But I stopped her with my arm. We didn’t need to see Moonbyul fight what seems a literal 13 year old.

“Granted, it did take me a little time to work out all the nuts and bolts of it…” I just listened to what 5 had to say. She was trying to give us answers and I appreciated that.

“How much time?” Jennie asked.

“Ahh...52 years. Give or take.” I looked at her with my mouth hug agape. What does she mean 52 years? She literally looks 13. There is no way she is 62.

“You’re sixty-two?” Moonbyul asked while I was still dumbfounded.

“No, my consciousness is 62. My body’s still thirteen. But, the point is, Dad said it couldn’t be done and I did it. So.” 5 started looking around the room. “Where is the old bastard, anyway? I want to rub it in his face.” 5 started grinning evilly.

“He died three days ago.” 5 just took another bite of her sandwich and looked at me impassively.

“Natural causes?” She asked, still eating.
“Yes.”

“We don’t know.” I said glaring at Moonbyul.

“Well. That complicates things.” 5 said looking between all of us.

“What kind of things?” I asked still confused.

“All kinds of things. What’s today’s date? The exact date?” She asked quickly, moving around the kitchen.
“The, uh, 14th. I think.” Quickly trying to take out her phone.

“Of what?” 5 looked at her.

“July.” 5 frowned and slid off of the bar stool.

“Hmm. Doesn’t leave us much time.” Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. She strolled out the room. Leaving us more confused than before.

“Time for what? We’re not done here!” I yelled out. But I didn’t get an answer. “Number Five!” I yelled once more still no answer. I started looking around the room helplessly. I saw on all their faces that they were just as confused as I was. Except for Jisoo who was just pointing at the sandwich ingredients left there.

“Is there more chicken?” She said helplessly. How could she be thinking about food in a time like this? Five is back and dad is dead. I needed to find out who did it before the funeral ceremony. We all dispersed and I went back to the study. I found photos of dad lying dead in his room. I took the autopsy report from my coat pocket and placed it down next to the photos. I studied each picture carefully looking for bruises or blood that could link his death to homicide. Something that I noticed in all the pictures is that he didn’t have his hat. Not one single photo was he wearing his hat. I was still very sceptical about this being just a normal heart attack. I then heard a creak of the floorboards. I looked up and met Jennie’s eyes. 

“It’s time. If you wanted to, you know. Get changed.” She gestured to the door.

“You do realize I can’t just buy anything off the racks, right?” I looked at her and noticed her frowning. “Are you mad at me?” I asked curiously.
“Am I mad? Do you even know how messed up that was back there? You

can’t just drop a bomb like, hey, I think one of you might have killed Dad, and just leave it like that.” She angrily. I didn’t know how to respond.

“I didn’t--” She cut me off.

“That’s exactly what you did.” She said annoyed. I started playing with my fingers under her intense gaze.

“I’m just saying, look how we turned out. Mina, insecure wreck. Moonbyul, ‘roid rage poster girl. Jisoo, barely keeping it together--” She interrupted me before I could finish my sentence again.

“What about Jennie? “Tabloid disaster?” “World’s worst mom?” She said looking ready to throw something. I wanted to tell her so bad that is not how I see her. That I don’t believe what a couple of lousy headlines say about.

“I didn’t say that--” She just wouldn’t let me finish anything that I had to say.
“You gonna blame Dad for the way I turned out? Or what about Number

Five? She just showed up, maybe you wanna go accuse her of murder!” I looked at her. She looked ready to cry. But what she just said about Five somewhat makes sense. 

“Yeah, and she just happens to show up today? That doesn’t seem like a

hell of a coincidence to you?” I said confidently. She shook her head looking disgusted.

“Dad’s not the victim here, Luther. We were. We all got screwed over. That doesn’t mean we have a motive.” She was infuriated. She leaned closer to me. “Why are you doing this? What, like all of the sudden we’re going to

break out the spandex again? Maybe go beat the out of Dr.Terminal?” She said mockingly. 

“You think that’s what this is about? The Academy?” I said getting very mad. I stood up from my seat and angrily brushed past her into the house's corridor. I could hear that she was following me.

“Then what? Why do you even care?” She asked, trying to walk at the same pace as me. But I was walking much faster. I turned around and punched the wall closest to me. I punched it hard enough to put a hole as big as a basketball in the wall.

“Because he sent me up there! He said, Watch for threats, Number One. He said, No one else can do this but you. And I trusted him! Four years, by myself, staring at a bunch of goddamn rocks. And every single morning I had to tell myself, ‘Don’t worry, Dad must have had his reasons. One day this will all make sense.’ And it was for nothing.” I said enraged. Jennie gazed at me sadly. She reaches to try and touch my arms. But I harshly slapped it away. “You wanna talk about motive, how’s that for getting “screwed over`?'' I turned back and stormed away. I looked back and saw her staring at me unhappily.

_____________________________________________________________

A FEW HOURS LATER

I grabbed a black umbrella and started walking outside with all the others. We walked over to the field 1 by 1. We stood under a towering elm tree. None of the 6 of us wanted to talk with each other. I was holding the urns containing Yang Hyunsuk’s ashes. Everyone else formed a somewhat circle around me. Gdragon was the last one to arrive. Limping all the way over to the circle.

“Whenever you’re ready, dear child.” Gdragon said to me. I turned the urns upside down and they all poured out like a clump on the ground. It all just looked so pathetic.

“Probably would have been better with some wind.” I saw Gdragon glare at Jisoo. She giggled and he cleared his throat.

“Does anyone wish to speak?” Gdragon said looking at each one of us. No one wanted to speak or they didn’t have anything nice to say about dad. 

“Very well. In all regards, Yang Hyunsuk made me the creature I

am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my friend, and my master, and I shall miss him very much. He was a...a complicated man--” Gdragon said with respectability. I then heard Moobyul say something. 

“He was a monster. He was bad as a person and worse as a father, and the world’s better off without him.” Moonbyul said quietly.
“Kraken, you .” Jennie said upset.

“My name is not Kraken! Don’t you get that? We’re more than the names he gave us!” She yelled pointing at the house “This entire place is a lie. That’s his legacy.”

“We’re his legacy.” I deadpanned.

“Well, I hope he’s proud.” She first pointed at Jisoo, Jennie, and Mina. “Drug addict. Fame . Traitor.” She then looked at Five. “Whatever the hell you are.” Then finally at me. “And the mighty Spacegirl.” I glared at her.

“At least I didn’t turn tail and run.” I scoffed.

“No, you sat on the moon like a good little doggie. He had to send you

240,000 miles away. That’s how much he couldn’t stand the sight of you.” If gazes could kill. Moonbyul would be dead by now. I couldn’t stand her anymore. I lunged at her. She ducked before I could punch her. I have to be careful to make sure I don’t kill her though. 1 blow and my powers could take over.

“STOP IT!” Mina yelled

“Yeah, no, stop it…” Jisoo said half-heartedly. Moonbyul kept throwing punches at me left and right. I was still trying to be careful. I grabbed Moonbyul’s collar and threw her away from me. She flipped and kicked me in the face.

“Girls! Stop this at once!” Gdragon tried yelling authority. Grabbed Moonbyul back by her collar and slammed her into the elm tree. She kicked my sides but I didn’t let down. I was about to punch her when she ducked her head down. Making my fist go right into the tree . Splitting it in half. 

“Aaaaand there goes Dad’s favorite tree.” Jennie said.

“Best funeral ever.” Jisoo took a puff of her blunt and laughed. After the tree fell me and Moonbyul just kept fighting. I wasn’t gaining the upper hand and neither was Moonbyul. So I backed away for a second to try to get back in the zone. I tried to swing at her again. When I noticed Moonbyul pull something from her belt. It was a throwing knife. She threw the knife and it cut right through my clothes, cutting my arm. I noticed that some of the animal hair on my arm was showing so I covered it quickly. 

“There’s your legacy right there. Thanks, Dad.” She said pointing at my arm. I look around wildly meeting the gaze of Jennie for a beat. I then quickly turn and walk into the house. I heard screaming outside. But I just went to the kitchen.    

_____________________________________________________________

To Be Continued-Tell me how you guys liked chapter 1-Lisa part 1