CHAPTER 1

Life Goes On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIYAWAKI HAS NO FRIENDS
____________________________________
I
__________________________

 

 

 

It was already 5 in the afternoon when the school bell finally rang, signifying that class has already ended. Students finally started fixing their things, and one by one, they started going to the exit. And as usual, Sakura was always the last to leave the classroom. As she was about to leave the room, she can't help but notice how messy it was inside her classroom. Chairs where not arranged properly, tables have been moved to the side, the writings on the board where never erased, cleaning materials were badly arranged -- somewhere inside her felt like wanting to blow.

 

"At least clean your own space..." Sakura whined.

 

Letting out a heavy sigh, she drops her bag a little to harsh outside the room, hearing something crack inside. Sakura didn't hear it. She tied her hair up, revealing her white milky neck to the open. She grabbed a broom, a clean rag and started cleaning the room.

It took her less than 10 minutes and she was already done with her job here at school. She grabs her bag and hangs it on her back, securely locks the door before leaving her room, and finally left the building.

As she walks towards the white gate of her school, the sun was almost down and soon after, the moon wil replace it. She scans her surrounding, noticing that some of her schoolmates were still at the campus, maybe busy because of the upcoming exam that was only a few weeks away from now. Just thinking of the word "exam" makes her skin crawl and just wanna skip class for the next few weeks and would just rather do something that would make her happy.

Nevertheless, she's knowledgeable enough to pass the exam with confidence.

Miyawaki Sakura, unlike any other students, was a transferee from her old school, Majisuka High. Her previous school was the opposite of her newly found school, Rose Maria High. She realized that her school was not in the right position to guide her in fulfilling her dreams and would likely destroy her future if she stayed there any further. Thus without hesitation, she transferred to her Rose Maria High as soon as she got the go signal from the Director of her previous school.

Suddenly the girl stops just right before she could take another step outside the campus. She was suddenly frozen in her place as she remembers something(or someone) that almost stopped of her from transferring.

 

"I hope the two of them are okay..."

 

****

 

After minutes of walking and stopping at food stalls, Sakura finally arrived at her destination. Right now, she was in front of a big building located at the heart of the main city -- Metropolis. She pushes the door open, greeted by the strong peculiar odor of sweat mixed with the strong smell of rust.

Although she's always gone here after class, the smell still didn't sit out well with her everytime she enters the building. Nevertheless, she continued walking towards that one big sliding door where the strong odor was coming from. She takes deep breath, not minding the smell at all, breathes out, she slides the door to the side, she finally entered the room.

Every activity done inside the big room has gone to halt as they let their eyes land at the girl who just arrived. Heavy bags starts to sway slowly, heavy ropes were laid down at the hard floor, even the ones inside the ring stopped slugging each other.

Yes she was inside a boxing gym.

 

"Oh? its Director's lovely daughter!" one of the people inside said a bit excitingly.

 

And yes, she is the daughter of the owner of the gym.

 

She smiles awkwardly and waves her hand to them. "Is my dad here?" Sakura asks the one nearest to her. She was answered by a nod as the guy pointed her fingers towards another door -- her father's office. "Please continue whatever you're doing." The girl said and bid her goodbye to them as she walks towards the door to her father's office.

 

Her hands were already holding the knob and was about to twist it open when she heard another voice inside. It was the first time she was hearing this kind of voice.

What's more surprising is that it was a woman's voice.

The last time this happened was... No. Don't jump into conclusions, Sakura. The last time she did that, she got banned from playing games for a month.

She was having a mental battle with her other self, thinking whether she should enter or not.

 

"You should knock before going in." Sakura tensed up when she heard someone speaking behind. "You might get banned again for barging in like that." Slowly, she turns around to see her pretty cousin, smiling sheepishly at the girl. It quickly turned into a grimaced look when the boy received a smack from Sakura. "What was that for??"

Sakura just rolled her eyes at him as her response. "What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be training, Wooseok?"

 

Kim Wooseok, a regular at her father's gym, and also her cousin from her mother's side, was one of the few Korean cousins that she's the same age with. He goes to the same school as Sakura, but they are in different sections. Having such a small face, and an attractive look, you can say that he's one of those typical hearthrob boys in their school.

 

"I just finished my routine. Why are you here?"

"I want to talk something with Dad." After hearing what her reason of going to this place, something inside her cousin shifted. Just as she was about to knock on the door, she felt a hand resting on her shoulders. "What?"

"I just think now is not the good time to talk about it." Wooseok, although calm, there was still a hint of worry in his voice. "Why not talk about it some other time?"

"What do you me--"

 

She was cut off when a female figure was seen coming out of her Dad's office. Unlike any other women that Sakura had seen coming out of her Dad's office (ty women with appearance), the woman who just came out was actually a decent one. She was actually on suit and had this intimidating aura surrounding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter