Maknae's Birthday Surprise

Maknae's Birthday Surprise

Hi everyone sorry for the delay of my update, got a problem with my net connection...T.T anyways hope you guys like it.... ^ ^,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TVXQ Dorm...

"Happy Birthday Min" greeted the smiling YunHo as he handed his gift to the smiling maknae...

"Thank you so much Hyung, you shouldn't have bought me a gift, your pressence is enough" They then smiled at each other... YunHo then lighted the candle of the cake and tooked the cake, he then placed it infront of ChangMin...

"Make a wish Min" ChangMin then stared at his candle and smiled...

"If there is one wish i want to happen, is for Jae Hyung, YooChun Hyung and JunSu Hyung to be here just like in your birthday hyung" ChangMin then blowed the candle, while YunHo nodded and stared at ChangMin... YunHo then tooked the knife and cutted a slice of cake, he then putted it on to the plate of ChangMin....

"Smile now Min, it's your birthday and I'm sure your wish will come true" ChangMin then smiled at YunHo...

"Hope so too hyung, hope so too" YunHo then tooked his sit near ChangMin and they started eating the cake's on their plate's...

After they finished eating, YunHo then tooked their plate's and went towards the kitchen, he then placed them on the kitchen sink... He then hurriedly went back to the living room..

"Min, i'll be excusing myself for a while, I'll just go to the grocery store, we're almost out of eggs, wet good's and milk"

"Okay hyung, don't forget to buy me donuts" Smiled ChangMin as he the T.V

"Okay, is that all?" asked YunHo as he wear his coat...

"yes Hyung, hurry up hyung, i want to eat the donut already".. YunHo then stared at ChangMin...

"aish... yes your food monsterness" ChangMin then stared at YunHo angryly in which YunHo hurriedly run out of their dorm...

"Hyung is so mean" ChangMin then stood up and went towards his playstation, he then turned it on and inserted the cd of Final Fantasy 13... He then tooked the joy stick and sat on the couch... After hrs. of playing, ChangMin then looked at their wall clock...

"Wonder why Hyung hasn't come back? I really want to eat those donuts" ChangMin then stood up, and turned off the playstation and the T.V, he then went to his room and tooked his book and red it on his bed..

 

Meanwhile in front of TVXQ Dorm...

"Are You sure about this?" asked JaeJoong as he scratch his itching neck... JunSu, YooChun and YunHo then happyly nodd at JaeJoong as they continue zippering each other's back...

"This'll be fun hyung" added JunSu as he finished zipping JaeJoong's costume...

After their done with their costume's, YunHo tooked his key and unlocked their front door, he slowly opened it so that it'll not make any sound, the three then tip toed inside, they then slowly took a little peek at the living area to see if ChangMin was still in the living room, when they found no sign of ChangMin, the three sighed and signalled YunHo that ChangMin's not in the living room, YunHo then slowly closed the door and he signalled the three that they'll go to the kitchen. And so the four tip toed towards the kitchen.

JunSu on the other hand, who was busyly looking at both his sides, accidentally stepped on JaeJoong's tail that caused JaeJoong to fell backwards and into JunSu, that caused Junsu to fell too, in which JunSu fell on YooChun and YooChun fell on YunHo and YunHo with nothing but the floor.

YunHo then slowly rosed from the floor and tried helping YooChun to stand up"Guys hurry up, Min might see us, and our surprise would be for nothing"JaeJoong then hurriedly stood up, and helped JunSu only to fell again, because JunSu lost his balance, and the two fell again...

"YAH! SU! wil yommfff" said YooChun in which YunHo hurriedly placed his hands on YooChun's mouth..

"shhhh, Min might hear us" whispered YunHo..YunHo then let go of Yoochun's mouth...

"Mianhae hyung"Whisphered Yoochun...JaeJoong then stood up and helped JunSu, YooChun and YunHo...

"Su becarefull next time ne?" added JaeJoong in which JunSu nodded shyly. They then hurriedly hide on the bathroom when they heard ChangMin's door opened. YooChun slowly closed the door..

"that was close" added YunHo, he then slowly opened the door and took a peek to see what ChangMin's doing, he then saw him watching T.V. YunHo then faced the three..

"Now Min's on the living room, how are we gonna get the cake?" continued YunHo..

"we'll wait?" added JunSu..

"for how long? we can't stay like this? i'm starting to sweat" added YooChun...

"YooChun's right, and my back's itching" continued JaeJoong...

"I know, one of us, should get the cake, make sure that Min wouldn't notice it" said YunHo in which the three stared at him...

the bathroom was now filled with silence until, JunSu happyly raised his hand..

"I'll do it then" smiled JunSu...

"NO!" the three then said at the same time.. in which JunSu signalled them to be quiet, YunHo took a small peek to see if ChangMin heards them .....YunHo then sighed when he saw no reaction from ChangMin...

"I'll do it" whispered YunHo.. The three then shooked their heads..

"let's do it together" added JaeJoong.. YunHo then nodded and slowly opened the door, the four then slowly and carefully crawl towards the kitchen...

 

Meanwhile at the Living Area...

"I'm really sure i heard three people's voice's, and those voice's are so familiar, ow well, i must be hallucinating since i'm the only one here, unless" ChangMin then looked at his sorounding's...

"ChangMin relax, there's no such thing as ghost" said ChangMin to himself as he smiled and continued watching T.V

 

CRASH!!

 

ChangMin then quickly hid himself behind the couch, he then slowly took a peek to see if anyone would come out from the kitchen...

"wait a sec. this is not what ChangMin should do? why should i be scared? that's it!" ChangMin then slowly stood up and turned off the T.V, he tooked, the remote control, and slowly walked towards the kitchen...

"WHO'S THERE?!" shouted ChangMin

 

CRASH!!!

 

ChangMin then breath hard and run towards the kitchen to see a messy kitchen with..

"A Tiger? Sheep? Pig? and A Lion?" The four then slowly stood up... ChangMin then hurriedly pointed the remote control..

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?" yelled ChangMin... YunHo then slowly approached ChangMin, only to be hitted by the remote control..

"Don't you come near me, you....you...Lion?... thief?" added ChangMin in which YunHo backed away... JaeJoong then took off his Tiger mask...

"ChangMin calm down, it's us" ChangMin then dropped the remote control in shock...

"Jae hyung?" JaeJoong then nodded, ChangMin then pointed at the other three, in which they took off their mask's..

"JunSu Hyung, YooChun Hyung, YunHo Hyung? w-what's going on here, i thought you went to shop Yunho Hyung and you" pointing at the three "how?" the four then smiled...

"Well actually i lied about shopping, i just went out to meet them, we already talked about this last week, we planned to surprise you on your birthday, cause remember we promise to celebrate our birthday's as 5 like old times so here, but it seems our surprise is a failure, our costume's wet, and the cake is on the ground, mianhae Min" continued YunHo as he looked down... ChangMin on the other hand smiled...

"ow i see, my Hyung's are really the best, what are you talking about failure? i don't see it, you know i hate skinship but..." ChangMin then run towards his hyung's and hug each one of them...

"Thank you everyone, thank you, you don't know how happy i am, i know you three are so busy" smilling at JaeJoong, YooChun and JunSu..."but you made time just for me and also, to do what we promised to celebrate birthday's together as 5, where's the failure there, those costume's and cake doesn't matter, what matter's is this" continued ChangMin in which the four smiled, he then held the hand's of the four and they all smiled...

"Group hug everyone" cheered JunSu in which the 5 hugged...They then lossened the hug, JunSu then faced ChangMin...

"Mianhae about the cake, i accidentally dropped it" ChangMin then smiled...

"it's okay hyung, that cake doesn't matter" Junsu then smiled..

"So what now? our costume's are all wet" added YooChun.. YunHo then smiled...

"Well, let's just take off this costume's and wear our casual clothes" continued YunHo, the four then remained staring at YunHo..

"and?" continued JaeJoong...

"And the next is up to me, now hurry guys let's change into our casual clothe's and you Min, you stay in the living room" The four then nodded and do what YunHo told them.. After the four changed into their casual clothes, they all went to the living room...

"So Hyung, what are we gonna do now?" said JunSu as he take his sit beside ChangMin, YunHo then smiled as he took his video cam and placed it infront of them, he then pointed at their musical instrument's

"Since our surprise was a failure, why don't we just sing our song's together, let's sing together like old time's, i know we'll reunite soon on the stage, but i'm just too excited to sing again with the 4 of you, i want to feel that feeling again, when we're singing together as 5" said YunHo with a smile in which the 4 smiled and nodded...

"I agree with YunHo hyung, i miss that feeling too" continued ChangMin..

"ne, Let's do it then" added JaeJoong with a smile... They then tooked their musical intrument's and placed it in the center, JunSu then pressed the play button on the video cam..

"This is the best birthday present ever, thank you everyone, can't wait for us to be 5 again on stage like this one" said ChangMin with a smile as he hold the electric guitar..

"true, i'm excited for that time as well" continued Yoochun as he sat infront of the piano...

"for our future reunion" said JaeJoong as he hold the microphone..

"for our reunion" said the four at the same time, YunHo then sat in front of the drums and JunSu stood beside JaeJoong with microphone on his hand...

"Happy Birthday ChangMin!!"said the 4 at the same time....

"DB5K forever!! and Cassiopeians wait for us, you'll see us on stage as 5 again, real soon!!" said YunHo with a smile and excitement as the four nodded and smiled as well with excitement...

-The End-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone? so how was it? hope you all like it?... anyways mianhae for my late update, really got a problem with my net connection anyways Happy Birthday again to the hot hot Maknae of DB5K ChangMin oppa, We all love you 4ever ^ ^,