Our final day

One last time

Jimin pov

Today is the day, the last day that I will spend time with Yoongi so I wanted to make this day memorable, I decided to make Yoongi toast,eggs,and bacon I woke up Yoongi and told Yoongi 'Today is your last day so let's have some fun today' after a few minutes Yoongi finally woke up and went to the washroom I went to the kitchen and waited for Yoongi,after Yoongi arrive at the kitchen while Yoongi was eating I was staring at Yoongi (Ik creepy) then I asked Yoongi 'What do you want to do today?' Yoongi responded 'I don't know you decide' I told Yoongi 'I was thinking about going to the movies first?' Yoongi responded 'Sure.'

When we arrive at the movies,I asked Yoongi 'What movie do you want to watch?' Yoongi responded 'You decide' after a few minutes of deciding what movie to watch I decided 'How about we watch the notebook?' Yoongi responded 'Sure' after we brought tickets for the notebook,I asked Yoongi 'Who going to buy snacks for us?!?!?!?!?' Yoongi responded 'I will and Jimin just go find our seats' when I arrive at our spots,I just sat down and decided to text my best friend Namjoon,Taehyung,and Jungkook

Mochi:Hello?

Destroyer:O hello Jimin

Golden maknae:bcscbjab it's Jimin

Winter bear:Aren't you supposed to be with Yoongi?

Golden maknae:Yeah maybe he cheating or smth

Mochi:No,I am not

Mochi:Guys so basically recently Yoongi have been acting differently 

Golden maknae:Holy u know what that means?

Mochi:?

Winter bear:U guys are keep spamming me I wanna play fortnite peacefully

Golden maknae:Who plays fortnite now these days!??!?!?!?!

Golden maknae:Not me

Winter bear:O yeah Jimin btw if Yoongi acting differently that means he wants to leave you

Winter bear:Or

Winter bear:Cheating on you with someone else

Mochi:What?!?!??!? so Yoongi is cheating on me?

Golden maknae:Yeah he cheating on u

Destroyer:Ahem

Destroyer:That's not true Jimim

Destroyer:Those guys are doing something embarrassing/doing pranks 

Winter bear:Huh?!??!?!? that's not true

Winter bear:Jungkook does those things 99% of the time

Golden maknae:Hey u too  

Golden maknae:U da one who wants to join in so :)))))))

Winter bear:Wow u really have an double chin

Winter bear:HAHAHAHAH JK

Winter bear:Don't kill me

Golden maknae:I-

Destroyer:Anyways shut up both of u

Destroyer:Jimin probably Yoongi is worried about smth

Destroyer:So how about u have a talk with him

Mochi:Ok

Mochi:Ty Namjoon

Destroyer:Np

Winter bear:Hey why didn't u thank me & Jungkook

Winter bear:

Golden maknae:Yeah

Mochi:U guys didn't help me so...

Mochi:Anyways I gtg now bye

Destroyer:Bye!

Golden maknae:Baiii and have fun

Winter bear:

Yoongi finally arrive and Yoongi asked,'Who were u texting?' I responded 'I was texting Namjoon,Taehyung,and Jungkook' Yoongi said 'Oh okay' then sat down,and the movie was about to start.

After the movie ended,I asked Yoongi 'You want to get lunch?' Yoongi responded 'Sure' we went to the place where Hoseok recommended it was a korean barbeque for lunch,I was also worrying because I thought that Yoongi won't enjoy anything today so I was spacing out while eating lunch and Yoongi asked 'Are you okay Jimin?' I quickly responded 'Yeah I'm fine' and after finishing our food,I asked Yoongi 'Where you want to go next?' Yoongi responded 'I'm fine with anything' after few minutes I decided 'How about we go to the amusement park' Yoongi responded 'Sure.'

When we arrive at the amusement park,I told Yoongi 'Where do you want to go first?' Yoongi responded 'Hmmmm maybe to the roller coaster' when we were lining up for the roller coaster my hands were shaking a lot,Yoongi responded 'It's going to be fine' and the more we go closer to the roller coaster the more I get nervous and Yoongi is just listening to music,I asked Yoongi 'What are you listening to?' Yoongi responded 'Roller coaster by Chungha' (BTW STREAM ROLLER COASTER BECAUSE THAT SONG IS CHEF KISS),after a few minutes we were seating on the roller coaster,mine hands were shaking a lot Yoongi hold my hand and told me 'It's going to be fine' the roller coaster started to move and it was moving super fast,Yoongi was holding my hand and my heart was beating super fast,after we were done with the roller coaster Yoongi smiled and I smiled back,I thought to myself 'Woah Yoongi really did have fun' I asked Yoongi 'Where you wanna go next?' Yoongi responded 'Maybe the bumper cars' we went to the bumper cars and I was confused how to control the bumper car,then Yoongi asked me 'Are you having trouble controlling the bumper car?' I responded 'Yeah...' Yoongi told me 'How about we switch spots' I responded 'Sure' Yoongi was controlling the bumper car and I asked 'How did you control the bumper car?' Yoongi responded 'It's simple' after we were on the Ferris Wheel I asked Yoongi 'Yoongi I want to tell you something' Yoongi responded 'Just say it' I told Yoongi 'So I noticed you been acting different today,is their anything bothering you?' Yoongi responded 'I'm just worried about what will happen to me when I enlist to the military' Yoongi continued on 'I mean we be separated for a long time' I told Yoongi 'Don't worry I won't forget about you' Yoongi smiled and put an earbud on my ear,then we were listening to we were bulletproof:The eternal,after the Ferris Wheel Yoongi asked me 'Where do you want to go to dinner?' I responded 'At home' Yoongi said 'Sure.'

When we arrive home,I made the both of us,Ddukbokki and Selloeongtang,after we were done eating,we were listening to songs and after a few hours we both went to sleep.

It was the next day,Yoongi woke me up and told me,'Today is the day' I immediately woke up and I asked Yoongi 'What do you want for breakfast?' Yoongi responded 'Anything is fine' so I decided to make Haemul Pajeon and Sundubu-jjigae,Yoongi said in a sad expression 'So this is the last time we going to eat breakfast together' I responded 'Don't worry I will remember this moment',when we went inside the van,there was Hoseok,Namjoon,Taehyung,and Jungkook everyone was silent expect for Hoseok,Hoseok was trying to brighten up the mood until Jungkook said 'How about we listen to one last song before Yoongi goes to the military' Namjoon suggested 'How about we listen to my time' Hoseok and Taehyung nodded and me and Yoongi didn't mind,so we started to listen to my time in the van.

When we arrive at where Yoongi was going to enlisted,we all hugged Yoongi,then me and Jungkook were crying Taehyung yelled 'HAHAHAHA CRY BABIES' Namjoon responded 'Taehyung maybe you crying in the inside' and Taehyung immediately shut up,Yoongi came up to me and told me 'Thank you for everything Jimin I will pay you back one day' and gave me a final hug,then we departed ways.

Sorry if u find this cringe and btw stream roller coaster by Chungha